costaricatheifs
    costaricatheifs's Avatar Become A Pro!

online poker is fixed

I am certain all online poker sites are fixed and I know most are run out of Costa Rica.I have played on way too many sites and way too many hands to not be a winner and always be out drawn on.These online sites target accounts and put spyware on accounts to track a players winnings and once they see a person is up alittle they put the fix in.I think if Americans were allowed to play on sites run out of Europe it would be much more honest but we cany play on those sites so the south american countries are robbing american people blind online.Stay clear of bodog,cake,true pokers for sure they are theifs for sure

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

welcome to SBR.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

why is it evreone who drops money on online poker call it fixed?

costaricatheifs
    costaricatheifs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ty Jmoble and @Conan I dont know about everyone else who has lost money playing online poker but I do know what happened to me.You tell me how it is possible for me to play online poker for years and know all the odds,the strategy,the position plays etc...and lose every hand that means being a winner or a loser?Kind of funny how once Igot ahead money wise no matter what site it was I would always flop great hands or great draws and either someone would suckout a one outer on the river to beat me or my outs would never come in?Over and over this happened to me for years and I kept telling myself"Its not rigged you just have very bad luck"But one day about a year ago I came to my senses and realized I was being robbed blind so I havent played since.You people who say"Theses no cheating going on"my have a reason to want to protect these online sites.

Lincoln73
    Lincoln73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

t-h-i-e-f-s....any major poker site would have no incentive to cheat because if it ever came out, they are immediately finished.

kokky
    kokky's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you have any prof for this? when you lose sports bet, do you think team has deliberately lost because they heard you bet on them?

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

There was something on 60 min about this. They retroactively looked at the hands and some guys always won. The math said there was a .00000001% chance it was real and it was indeed fixed. I knew guys back in the day that would go in the same poker rooms together and tell each other what they had and rip everybody off.

It's just too easy to cheat, I don't understand why anybody would play poker online. Just go to AC/Vegas or your local place and play in front of real people.

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2290

there's somebody who can see your hole cards sitting at your online table, count on it.

-------------------------------------------------------

no points for you, jobu! - sbr management

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

It is definitely not rigged and if you think that you are dumb. They poker room doesn't care who wins because it isn't their money, they make rake and only rake regardless of who wins. Also said, it would destroy their business if it ever came out that the site cheats. And the 60 minutes episode was from a fired employee of ultimate bet that had a fix that made it so everyones hand could be seen. He cheated and once it was found out they fixed the patch. There are many many many online poker pro's who make their living mass tabling winning 2BB/100 hands and rakeback. Do you have Hold em manager or poker tracker to show us some stats, I bet you I could point out some gaping holes in your game. Which hole cards have cost you the most money? What is your VPIP?

jim
    jim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2290

It is definitely not rigged and if you think that you are dumb.

And the 60 minutes episode was from a fired employee of ultimate bet that had a fix that made it so everyones hand could be seen.

online poker is definitely not rigged unless it is rigged lol.