sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I was snipped, maybe it hurt, I don't remember. I prefer the way it looks to being unsnipped. If I had a son would I have him snipped? Probably to be like daddy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I waited until I was 12 years old. Once my father told me what they were planning of doing I run away from the house for 2 weeks and only came back after he signed a paper not to ever have anyone cut my pecker or I will sue him.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 01-14-11 at 12:01 PM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The better way it to wait until he is old enough to understand and make his own decision whether he likes being snipped or not.
    you dont really believe that.

what guy in their right mind at 16...or 18 is gonna say yeah cut up my dick..but at the same time...i bet they would say I wish my parents had it done at birth

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i am cut but my friend from england says majority are uncut there...he has the "hooded maganza" and says there have been no problems getting chicks or cleaning his cokk ring so either way should be fine...not for nothing my son is 2 and we had him cut no complaints so far.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11905

is it painful?? i was a baby so i have no recollection.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

wait for the kid to be old enough? are you crazy? what lucid male of any age would day yes to someone bringing a stake knife to his johnson?

i'll tell you what? if your son ever tells you he wants part of his weewee cut off then it might be time to be changing the colour theme of his bedroom from blue to pink

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    lol seriously?
    yea mommy. cumming the second i put it in is a big blow to my self esteem, not to mention the laughs i get when the ladies see the little guy with a turtle neck sweater

anybody know a good rabbi in the dfw area. or should i go to a family doctor, dont want to get jewed with the medical fees

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 36mafia View Post
    yea mommy. cumming the second i put it in is a big blow to my self esteem, not to mention the laughs i get when the ladies see the little guy with a turtle neck sweater anybody know a good rabbi in the dfw area. or should i go to a family doctor, dont want to get jewed with the medical fees
    i thought u were gay?

making up stories for thread views

not cool pal

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Op, if you are not snipped, don't do it. As someone already posted, your son would wonder why he looked different than you growing up. On the other hand, you could get snipped as well... then you are both good to go. I have 2 boys... both snipped and my biggest reason is because majority of the kids they will be peeing next to will most likely be as well. From the midwest and procedure is very common.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i thought u were gay?

making up stories for thread views

not cool pal
    still a highly debatable topic

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Op, if you are not snipped, don't do it. As someone already posted, your son would wonder why he looked different than you growing up. On the other hand, you could get snipped as well... then you are both good to go. I have 2 boys... both snipped and my biggest reason is because majority of the kids they will be peeing next to will most likely be as well. From the midwest and procedure is very common.
    how is the kid gonna know his dad's dick is different, maybe im the odd cookie but i havent seen my dad's penis. must be a white people thing

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Nipping is overrated.

Let nature be

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought u were gay? making up stories for thread views not cool pal
    i go both ways, there are ways to pleasure a man only men can do

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

a) Do u know it's a boy?!

b) How about u wait until ur kid can speak and let him make the decision?!

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO

how is the kid gonna know his dad's dick is different, maybe im the odd cookie but i havent seen my dad's penis. must be a white people thing
    Every family is different I guess. My boys are 8 and 4. We have one bathroom in the house. It's not like we play swords, but at times we just take a leak together.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    is it painful?? i was a baby so i have no recollection.
    That's it - the anti-circumcision crowd show video of babies crying while it's done. I was a baby, don't recall the experience.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Every family is different I guess. My boys are 8 and 4. We have one bathroom in the house. It's not like we play swords, but at times we just take a leak together.
    ever had piss fights??

i ask because i used to volunteer at an elementary school and 2-3 boys would pee in the same bowl and things would get out of hand as streams crossed and they would start aiming at each other.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

me neither..my daddy has seen my penis when I was a kid but I've never seen my dad's penis except one time I heard noises from their bedroom and when I knocked on the door to warn them we are having an earthquake and he yelled at me to go to my room else he was going to come out naked.

Viperpiper
    Viperpiper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

you looooooooooooooose sensativity big time for sex... leave him uncut!

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    a) Do u know it's a boy?!

b) How about u wait until ur kid can speak and let him make the decision?!
    Yup it's a boy unless the ultrasound tech is a dolt. She pointed out his scrotum so pretty sure

People have been making good points about not waiting til he's older cus what teenager is gonna get it done Maybe once he's older he would want too. The safe play is not to cut though

serc
    serc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

American girls love CUT, and I am not sure how you can say "you lose sensetivity" unless you had sex when you were 15 and then were circumsized and could compare one to another. Do your own research and see what the pros and cons are and then make your decision, I was circumsized when I was 9, never questioned it as it was very common around where I lived at the time, and actually it was a big deal to get circumsized, i.e. becoming a "real" man, that is how they motivated me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Girls and guys both like cut guys

When you list your stats on dating sites the format is this

5-4
    40 yrs old
    2.5 Cut

You rarely see uncut listed

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Girls and guys both like cut guys When you list your stats on dating sites the format is this 5-4 270 40 yrs old 2.5 Cut You rarely see uncut listed
    That is true actually. Uncut people seem to be slightly ashamed most times when the topic is brought up I find. Crew cut or turtle neck some guys would ask back when I was in high-school

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Dating an Uncircumcised Guy -- X-Rated and Uncut

One lazy Sunday afternoon in college, my gay friend Mike came over to regale me and my roommate with tales of the previous night's hookup. The guy was a real catch. There was just one minor issue.

"He's uncircumcised," Mike told us. "It threw me for a loop."

Lindsay and I were fascinated, as we generally were with Mike's tales. We had so many questions. What did it look like? How could he tell? What was this mythical appendage of which he spoke?

We huddled around the kitchen table, Mike carefully drawing what looked like a pig-in-a-blanket while Lindsay and I watched, shaking our heads.

"Never seen one of those!"

"I'd definitely remember that!"

But then I moved to England.

Click here to find out what Erin learned about handling an uncut unit.

When I first encountered an uncircumcised penis, I found it daunting -- not because of its appearance, but because of my self-consciousness at trying to figure out what to do with the darn thing. Would my same bag of tricks still work? Were certain areas more sensitive? Would I hurt him?

It didn't help that my British boyfriend seemed to consider my curiosity a mocking affront to his, ahem, Royal Scepter.

Cutting Through the Numbers
    Though the percentage of American newborn males being circumcised is dropping -- many believe it's basically a cosmetic procedure -- the number still hovers around 60%. In the 1970s, that figure was 85%, which means that men of our generation are much more likely to be turtleneck-free.

By contrast, only 24% of British males are circumcised. In fact, hop on an international flight to almost anywhere -- excepting Jewish or Muslim regions where circumcision is a cultural rite -- and chances are that the hottie you meet at the hostel hasn't been snipped.

I turned to Amy Levine, sex coach, certified sexuality instructor and founder of SexEdSolutions.com, for help.

"It can be quite shocking to see an uncircumcised penis once you are used to a circumcised one," Levine says. "In the flaccid state, it can look like a sausage in its casing. Erect, it's basically the same as what you're used to seeing, depending on the amount of foreskin."

Advice on His Anteater
    What I learned: While intercourse is the same whether a guy is cut or not, an uncircumcised penis calls for a different approach to manual stroking, oral sex and condom application.

"When giving a hand job, add water-based lube and use the sheath of the foreskin to stimulate the glans," she advises. "During oral sex you can slip your tongue underneath his foreskin and swirl it in a circular pattern.

"When using a condom, be sure to pull back the foreskin before rolling one on. Best of all, ask him what he likes, have him show you how he likes to be touched, and create signature moves based on his response.

"The bottom line: If you know your body, you'll be able to reach your pleasure potential no matter if he's circumcised or not."

Amen to that!

Here are some tips for you guys.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Odds on who is actually going to make this decision:

DennisGreen +190
    His Wife -150

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Let him turn 18 and make his own decision.

Ask any psychologist, this is the best option.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RonPaul2008

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Odds on who is actually going to make this decision:

DennisGreen +190
    His Wife -150
    Fcuk her this will be the only battle I ever win. My sons unit is on the line here

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Fcuk her this will be the only battle I ever win. My sons unit is on the line here
    Maybe you need to email Amy Levine and see what she thinks.

TonyP
    Update your status
    TonyP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Think I was over circumsized

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by TonyP View Post
    Think I was over circumsized

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Just think, if u do circumcise him then he wont be able to do this wen he is older...

"One day, for a laugh -- which has been the chief motivating factor for many of my worst decisions -- I drew a face on my penis. It was on what would technically be termed the bell-end. I'm not circumcised, so the whole mechanism of the joke is that you show someone your penis, then pull back your foreskin to reveal the punch line -- a grinning face."- Russell Brand

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

My mother in law is a nurse here in costa rica, and she told me that boys used to be never circumcised, but now it's becoming more common for them here, along with the increasing popularity of giving their children American names. I don't really understand that one; it's not like ticos can correctly pronounce the majority of gringo names. Whenever they try to say my name, it always comes out as 'es-teef' (steve).

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I feel sorry for guys that r cut...Why decrease the girth and size of ur old fella at the point where its gonna matter to alot of females...Have had woman tell me that i have a very 'cute' rooster even though im non cut, so yeah i guess its up to individual i suppose....GL...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

un looks weird to chicks.

timmyboy34243
    eaglesphan
    timmyboy34243's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17300

Should I Circumsize My Kid?

NO, let the doctor do it.........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch, and keyboarding

First 123 Last