whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone have a CarFax subscription?

Would give my right nut (the useless one) if someone were to look this up for me

SAJDA01D0YGL04255

Worth a shot, thanks in advance fellas.
    Last edited by whatsgood5; 01-12-11 at 08:50 PM.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're gonna buy a 2000 JAG, lol. what a gay car

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Good call Obama, guy actually gave me the wrong 2000 Jag vin, fixed it.

♥ U

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

carfax no longer offers unlimited subscription. probably cause of cheapskates like you abusing it. lol

here ill tell you how to get a free report.... goto ebay motors and choose free local classifieds. list the car as if you are selling it. once you do that ebay will provide a free report (not carfax but same thing) in the listing.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    carfax no longer offers unlimited subscription. probably cause of cheapskates like you abusing it. lol here ill tell you how to get a free report.... goto ebay motors and choose free local classifieds. list the car as if you are selling it. once you do that ebay will provide a free report (not carfax but same thing) in the listing.
    That's probably very true

I asked this guy for a CarFax and he let me know that they charge dealers $1000, I'm skeptical but hey could be true. Not really sure I wanna buy a car from someone with the e-mail superiorautos69@aol.com though. I guess it means he has a sense of humor or really enjoys eating box.