dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

What is the most dangerous gang in the world?

After reading on about how Mexico is, I'm pretty convinced those people with the cartel have to be the most dangerous people in the world. But i am wondering if the US sends an army like they did in the World War, who would win? Or is this a stupid question. Can the United States do whatever they want against anyone if the government allows it such as bomb a country or go after terrorist and gangs?

The beheadings i read from the news in Mexico is just nuts. Are the mexican cartel the most violent group right now in the world? I never seen any group of people this ruthless before. Would the street gangs in america such as those from the bad areas of los angeles and detroit stand a chance against those guys? Or would that won't even be close? I mean if they came and invade east L.A or those bad areas of Detroit and St. Louis, would the cartel pretty much destroy all the street gangs? I'm pretty sure those guys aren't afraid of thugs. I don't know but it seems like the cartel doesn't seem to be scared of no one and continue to kill people in Mexico.

Who would win in a battle between Guzman and his people versus Bin Laden and his guys if there was a battle between these two? Would street gangs be crapping on themselves if they see Guzman and his cartel? I don't know about you guys but i think everyone of them will be scared as hell.

The only gangster i can think about from the united states is Al Capone and what he did with the prohibiition and how he and his gangs killed rivals but that was way back in the day. But i know they respected woman and children. The cartel doesn't however which makes them more ruthless. But I also hear things about the Mafia like the Russian mafia and Italian mafia but we don't really hear of killings like those in Mexico.

Would you guys say the mexican cartel is the most dangerous gang in the world?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

The Police.

By far the biggest gang highest membership,most wide spread very corrupt and can impose their will upon most anyone at will usually with little or no reprecusions.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 01-12-11 at 12:06 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your post was too coherent for me to understand. Could you possibly ramble a bit because it would make interpreting it easier.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

MS-13 is the cause of most of those murders in Mexico' and actual US born people are down there doing the dirt as well!!
    Last edited by King Mayan; 01-12-11 at 12:08 AM.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

not really a gang, but the tamil tigers are extremely dangerous.

however for a real gang im going with those MS-13 fuckers.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember watching a show on gangs a few years back and they said MS-13 was one of the most dangerous gangs.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Name:  icy-hot-stuntaz.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  32.4 KB

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

how the hell you compare terrorist with these jokers.....I mean yeah they must be scary, but leave them in the middle of the aghani dessert and I bet they'll shit their pants in 10 seconds

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They're probably the most Dangerous gang just in Mexico, since they can get away with that sh1t. The Mexican Army is a joke, and if you can't scare the gangs, they're going to do the same ole sh1t.

Example-The LAPD crash Unit
    These dude were the baddest gang in East LA, because they were corrupt and didn't follow the law of due process. Since they didn't play by the rules, LA street gangs were scared of Crash, and they managed to suppress the gang violence for good 5 year until they were disband due to scandal in 2000.

When the Crash Unit was disband, LA gangs violence skyrocketed the preceding years and is still bad to this date.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya I remember watching a documentary on MS-13, they have to be hands down winner of the most dangerous gang. I'm still waiting to at someone to post the bloods or crips.

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles
    ronjon619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

you should check out this show on Spike TV
    http://www.spike.com/show/31082

they did one on Somiali Pirates vs Medien Drug Cartel.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    They're probably the most Dangerous gang just in Mexico, since they can get away with that sh1t. The Mexican Army is a joke, and if you can't scare the gangs, they're going to do the same ole sh1t.

Example-The LAPD crash Unit
    These dude were the baddest gang in East LA, because they were corrupt and didn't follow the law of due process. Since they didn't play by the rules, LA street gangs were scared of Crash, and they managed to suppress the gang violence for good 5 year until they were disband due to scandal in 2000.

When the Crash Unit was disband, LA gangs violence skyrocketed the preceding years and is still bad to this date.
    The bad crash unit was in west la(rampart) and the crash unit is still around just named gang prevention now!!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

would a terrorist be included? i mean come on, these folks have no fear. They can place bomb on their throat and kill people around them in no time, guns are for wussies on em i guess. LOL

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles

well my $ would go on Al-Qaeda. We have been chasing those MF'ers for how many years now?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I remember watching a show on gangs a few years back and they said MS-13 was one of the most dangerous gangs.
    Gangland?

One episode showed American gang tagging in Iraq. So they are in our Military.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    would a terrorist be included? i mean come on, these folks have no fear. They can place bomb on their throat and kill people around them in no time, guns are for wussies on em i guess. LOL

Blowing yourself to kingdom *** for Allah and thinking your going to get one hundred virgins is an automatic dis qualifier These Mexican dudes are just trying to make money, big difference.

ronjon619
    California Uber Alles

so are Somaili Pirates.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

id go with ms 13 as well at least from what I've seen on those documentaries

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

the apple dumplin' gang

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

gotta go with the guidos....runner up Tibet

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

Yes terrorist groups would be included. That is why i mentioned bin laden and cartels and even the usa army. Every group counts even marines.

Finalnub
    Finalnub's Avatar Become A Pro!

MS13.. and it's probably not even that close

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Yes terrorist groups would be included. That is why i mentioned bin laden and cartels and even the usa army. Every group counts even marines.
    If every group of armed people counts my bets are the Chinese, the Russian, the North Korean and the Israeli army.
    lol but anyway the whole idea of comparing some armed groups without any real connection between them sound somehow childish to me

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

SBR members are the most dangerous gangs in the world.

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Easy.
    The US government !

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by JACK MATZ View Post
    Easy.
    The US government !
    THIS!

Close thread.

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Hong Kong Triads

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    SBR members are the most dangerous gangs in the world.

MS-13 is pretty ruthless, but I think terrorist insurgents win the battle hands down because the difference is:
    they are not afraid to die, some even don't mind to blow up anytime. that makes them very dangerous for us anywhere, anytime in the world.

then again there are different definitions what you define as a 'dangerous gang'.
    yakuza, triads, mafia (vory v zakone, cosa nostra), mexican gangs, colombian cartels, nigerian syndicates, somalian pirates, etc..

one tends to take it out publicly on the streets, other do their business in secret (such as infiltrating the police or higher institutions).

secret ones are way more powerful than street gangs in general but not necessarily dangerous to us common people as they tend to harm high profile people, economies or governments..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Id say the U.S Government

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Bathe Party in Iraq when Saddam was in Power. They took over a whole country. These Mickey Mouse gangs take over a street, big fukkin deal.

actor
    actor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chinese Mafia most economical danger

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Mexicans are brutal.

ROGUE63
    ROGUE63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

over the years there have been many dangerous gangs ;just the same old shit bunch of ruthless barbarians all imo

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Rikers island blood gang.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

I say Willie Bee when he doesn't get his oatmeal in the morning.

123 Last