GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

post lime-wire syndrome

Is there life after lime wire?
    Would appreciate any sites that offer music sharing or whatever the fcuk its called. Feel free to PM if you dont wanna list "in public" thanks

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Dude I dont want to be a smart ass but try searching the topic.I know ive seen a t least 3 threads of people looking for free music since the end of Limewire.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

well, i dunno....ive been looking for something to download muzik from too, but not sure if i trust any site, so much infected stuff out there

easywinner
    easywinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

When the hell did limewire shut down? I guess that explains why i tried getting on there the other day and it didn't work. I thought it was messed up or my internet was screwed up or something.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Download <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplore r4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;** </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->μTorrent (people call it U torrent, but it's really Mu Torrent).

Make sure you know where the folder is that it is saving your things. (Learn the settings later)

Go to a site like torrentz.eu (legal)

Search and click away!

MadTiger Entertainment
    "Have Fun!"

xX Das Boot Xx
    xX Das Boot Xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

download youtube videos to mp3 using an add-on for firefox or just try googling youtube to mp3...free and easy

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

My brother is always telling me to get something called Bit Torentz. I don't know how it works, but he gets dvd quality movie downloads while the movie is still in the theatre. He's already got Black Swan, the fighter and true grit. He gets all kinds of albums too.