doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    20% is weak

I guess you are one of those losers that will tip a girl more than she is worth in hope's of next time you go back she will show some interest in you and beg to fuk you when she gets off work.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sad u felt the need to make a video in the steakhouse.. You two dont get out much

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

doublej the inbred hick still following me around... 20% is the new 15% everyone knows that

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I guess you are one of those losers that will tip a girl more than she is worth in hope's of next time you go back she will show some interest in you and beg to fuk you when she gets off work.
    hes tipping based on eating 5.00 chicken wings at some dive bar. wow a whole three dollar tip. guys never eaten in a fukkin establishment like that. he probably would leave 8% on that bill

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    profane is a b1tch. oh that explains it. i didnt know that
    bronxy I dont want to be enemies with you... I know you are dangerous. Your best friend stuffed your wife then stole her.. I know you are capable of going crazy at any moment.

Ill back down

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    Pretty sad u felt the need to make a video in the steakhouse.. You two dont get out much
    where else are we going to make a fukkin video. i dont even know the fukkin kid. i was going to be down in AC and knew he was close by so i said meet me and we'll shoot a vid and i get to meet a poster. should we of made a vid taking a long walk out on the boardwalk under the stars.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

doublej the inbred hick still following me around... 20% is the new 15% everyone knows that

Hick cause I live in North Carolina you saw the picture I posted of my self, I don't know many hicks that wear Banana Republic clothes. I posted a picture of my house also, pretty nice house for a hick from North Carolina.

brxbmbers42

95% of the guys on here never leave the house and would be too embarrassed to meet another poster.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    most immature kid on sbr= goes to shari by far brx do your thing sir dont let any little girls try and get you down

You obviously couldn't comprehend what I was saying and that's fair enough. I've quickly come to realise that expecting too much out of the PT crowd will only lead to heartbreak 95% of the time. What I was posting was an inside joke dig at JJ. Not Bronxie. I completely understand more than anyone why he wouldn't want to show his face in a video on here. Which is exactly why there was a thread started about me in which I've posted my reasons for it. Some of us actually have things going on in our lives that may be screwed up by plastering themselves on a gambling forum full of talk about marijuana, where to find hookers, etc...

I love what Bronxie has brought to SBR even when he's taken digs at me. I'm a big girl. I can handle it. But I assure you, this was just my showing that bald pencil dicked fukkwit how hypocritical he is yet again. Thanks for your concern though.

Oh and I'll be anxiously awaiting your video and anyone else's who has said anything to these two guys other than 'good job'. So easy to be dicks when your own dick is hiding behind your non existent balls.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-05-11 at 11:03 AM.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

bobby, how many fukkin times are you gonna say sbrodds. com sbr forum. com.. sbr odds. com. i swear you managed to say this 9 times in a 1 min video.. don't you have anything better to say man?? wtf man.. how many times are you gonna say sbrodds.com.. we heard you the first time.. why 9 times?? bobby, use your imagination.. we know it's SBR forum.com.. no need to say it 9 times. we heard you the first time. you could have said anything you want for 1 min and instead you say sbr odds.com, 9 times.. it's like you had nothing else to say..

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

btw profanereality, I posted in this thread before you so who is following who around. take a big step back in reality and don't flatter yourself pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bobby does not know many words. He is not that bright.

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Haven't been to Morton's in years, top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    bobby, how many fukkin times are you gonna say sbrodds. com sbr forum. com.. sbr odds. com. i swear you managed to say this 9 times in a 1 min video.. don't you have anything better to say man?? wtf man.. how many times are you gonna say sbrodds.com.. we heard you the first time.. why 9 times?? bobby, use your imagination.. we know it's SBR forum.com.. no need to say it 9 times. we heard you the first time. you could have said anything you want for 1 min and instead you say sbr odds.com, 9 times.. it's like you had nothing else to say..

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would be nervous eating wth Bobby..would be to scared kid would swallow his tongue

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

my wife love's morton's chicken christopher and asparagus good stuff great vid bobby get 'em bobby!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11953

Wow, people need to relax.

Tensions are running high here for some reason.

Brx it was a good vid.

Hope ya had a good time with bobby, he is someone id like to meet as well.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hick cause I live in North Carolina you saw the picture I posted of my self, I don't know many hicks that wear Banana Republic clothes. I posted a picture of my house also, pretty nice house for a hick from North Carolina.
    Gotta be honest.....defending yourself to some dude on an internet chit-chat room by saying you wear "Banana Republic" clothes sounds very gay!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Gotta be honest.....defending yourself to some dude on an internet chit-chat room by saying you wear "Banana Republic" clothes sounds very gay!

thanks pal, never fukking heard of you.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh billy boy, what a great video

all of this is a train wreck waiting to happen

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Profane is a little b1tchass hater. opie shut your piehole .

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bronxer did not look tough in video
    He looks about 5-8 or so medium build
    Also noticed he has long hair

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bronxer did not look tough in video
    He looks about 5-8 or so medium build
    Also noticed he has long hair
    wrong pal. 5ft11. and no. i dont have long hair

ProfaneReality

btw profanereality, I posted in this thread before you so who is following who around. take a big step back in reality and don't flatter yourself pal.
    really tard? take another look.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Number #1 worst poster on sbr is Profane. He even cries when non pros win poker tournies like a little bytch.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

A non pro won a freeroll on sbr I am ProfaneReality

ProfaneReality

now I feel like rod...all my haters are tag teaming me in this thread

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

haha, my bad, you was stuck so far up BrxBmbers ass I could not even see you. There is some reruns of 21 jump street on if you want to get your man crush on again for Johnny Deep or is BrxBmbers the only one you fetish right now.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Unreal.

Show your fukkin face. Easy as pie, he is a CW stiff. No other reason not too. That whole dog bite shit, what is someone from here going to do to report you? Do they know your name? The insurance company? Please.

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Unreal.

Show your fukkin face. Easy as pie, he is a CW stiff. No other reason not too. That whole dog bite shit, what is someone from here going to do to report you? Do they know your name? The insurance company? Please.
    people know where i work. i never fukkin bet with creditwagering. you're a fukkin tire boy pal. so i can see why you bet with CW

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

people know where i work. i never fukkin bet with creditwagering. you're a fukkin tire boy pal. so i can see why you bet with CW
    Uneducated to boot I see. I have posted a vid as well as my picture. You won't find me on CW. People know where I work too, and live. What is your point? Face it, you're ugly.

Also, that tire boy mike boyd died years ago, jjgold hasn't touted that in a while. Keep up with the times.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

now I feel like rod...all my haters are tag teaming me in this thread

brxbmbers42

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Uneducated to boot I see. I have posted a vid as well as my picture. You won't find me on CW. People know where I work too, and live. What is your point? Face it, you're ugly.

Also, that tire boy mike boyd died years ago, jjgold hasn't touted that in a while. Keep up with the times.
    you're right duece you fat fukk valet. im ugly. you got me son.

brxbmbers42

you're right duece you fat fukk valet. im ugly. you got me son.
    hold up. my bad. correction. new years eve pizza delivery boy

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    WTF is going on here?! I fukking knew something was fishy boys. Bronxer is a fukkin Stick. A fukkin Stick. That's what we call em in Australia boys. This means Bronxer is some 5'10 supermodel chick with big and a tight ass. These chicks wished they were born with a dick so they hang out on gambling forums and make everyone think they're a wise guy. They watch Sopranos over and over to get the lingo down. Sticks are very sneaky boys. Mother fukker. She probably paid off Bobby and hired some guy to pose as 'Bronxer'. That's why 'he' won't show 'his' face. Shari always knows, boys. I sent Bronxer 1500 PMs asking him to go out with me and he never responded!!!!!!????????!!!!!! We've got her, boys. She tricked us but it's all over now. Hey Stick, I'm sure you're a really nice gal but I'm telling you now hun: When you show up to Australia I am NOT fukking you. I'll take you out for a root beer float but that is IT.
    lol taking out JJ at his own game and he doesnt even have the balls to reply....Checkmate JJ, how u gonna deal with this??

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

thanks pal, never fukking heard of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Profane is a little b1tchass hater. opie shut your piehole .
    DoubleJ-

Really? You never fvckin heard of me?

How disappointing......some tool who copies uber-tool Rod1010's douchebaggery on some chit-chat room has never heard of me. What a failure my life is!

Why don't you go defending yourself to some more GUYS ON THE INTERNET by telling them what kind of clothes you wear!! "Oh...you wear True Religion Jeans? My bad. You must be SUPER COOL then!!"

Rod-

A TOTAL DILDO who sports a cheesy, douchebag pencil-line beard such as you, doesn't need to be telling anyone to shut their piehole.

After the little hissy fit you threw yesterday over Jimmy making you his bitch, I thought you had disappeared? Are you still devastated that your new "internet friends" turned on your dumbass? Was it really shocking to you that you caught shit for putting your white trash photo albums on an INTERNET FORUM??

I can still see you sitting in that infested closet with your mattress on the floor, crying to your chic how "the mods didn't stand up for me."

I bet you really got BLAAAAAZZZEDDD after that whole deal didn't you, bro?

Here's an idea.....put an actual shirt on over that wifebeater, straighten up the rooster-eyed wannabe gangster hat you're wearing, shave off that ridiculously stupid douchebag beard, and stop putting embarrassing pics of yourself and your friends online! Then maybe people won't laugh at you so much!

Much love guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OmgUrMom

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 123 Last