Betpoints: 10667

Old Gold was a funny fukker

Classic

great find/bump ChiTown

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Thanks for reviving this. I'm still crying from laughing.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol damn where did the time go

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes although could be a trap

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT
    I Believe it.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10662

I did this about 11 years ago and this hot asian chick like 5-5, 165 or so asked me to do this
    I go to their apt, we stripped and I started massaging her and the husband sat in a chair and watched. It felt weird because he was just smiling and wacking off with clothes on. She stated blowing me which was ok and then she got on top of me and started grinding. Now my eye is on the guy at all times because he is starting to strip which was worrying me, she was looking at him also and saying you like this baby and he said yeh. She asks me if he can come closer and just touch her and i said ok. Now we are all in bed and things change. He started massaging me a little as did she. She asked me if I liked being touched by her man and i said no. I told him to stop and he did. She told me to get on top of her and i did, I tried kissing her and she turned her head I guess she did not want to. She then had her hands on my ass cheeks and she started opening me up fingering me, all of a sudden the guy is on top of me as I am fukkin sandwiched between them, what she was doing was putting jelly in my ass with her finger getting it ready for her man, she opened me up and guy tried to insert into me, he got in a little and I fukkin screamed like a fukkin mad man, he must of hit a fukkin tendon or something. I busted out and left and hope nobody saw me run out as I had half my clothes off as they laughed their asses off. They fukkin trapped me. The guy was Bi.

WATCH OUT
    What church was this?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

JJ's ass has never been the same since the bi-guy bored him out

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

I have a story I'd like to tell, but I don't want to ruin this thread. There were no butt tendons involved though.

Auto Donk

one cuck decided he'd seen enough, and pulled out a nine iron and started talkin' crazy and acting like he was going to tee off on his girl (an htown professional balerina), she was cradled into me, spooning, so she was between me on the bed and him standing at the foot of the bed holding the nine iron like a baseball bat.....

I was going to throw my forearm up and let him wrap the nine iron around it if he swung, and then straight up kill his ass....

as it was, he was kinda jokin', kinda serious, but when we laffed off one of his "joking" comments, I gave him the hard stare of death like I wanted to kill his ass if he made a move.... he nervously put the club back up above the doorway of their master bedroom, and left the room.....

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Yes! Cl is money for this shit

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

WATCH OUT
    In my years here on SBR, the very most hilarious, by far!!!!!

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Coach, has your tendon healed up?

Auto Donk

don't just have him watch, have him make videos and take still photos, too.....

that way you can post em on sbr and make idiots like mike jamm wig out.....

La Donk laying it down while husband rubs one out and takes photos:

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    I know this hot chick from work. She asked me if I was interested in getting it with her while her husband watches She also said sometimes he likes to touch her but promises not to touch me.

Would you go for it with her while the dude watches and then maybe starts in on her?
    I've done this before. You must be CRYSTAL penetrating clear the guy doesn't come near you.

She was this hot Russian but her husband was bi (didn't know at the time), he tried to slowly creep over and I laid the law down.

"HE SAID HE WOULD STAY IN HIS penetrating CHAIR"

If he's going to "touch" her while you're banging her, he will be awfully close to you just fyi

thechaoz

WATCH OUT
    I'm penetrating dying. This is the funniest shit I've ever read!

What a legend!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

WATCH OUT

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

First 123