BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The play on words Fokker movies teach tikes about the F word.

Anyone else have a hunch that Hollywood leftys are in orgasmic glee when 3 to 7 year olds are dragged to the movie theaters by their dumbed down parents to see Little Fokkers and the kids are made aware of the F word.Can you imagine at Christmas when some 4 year old kid goes to his 80 year old great grand parents house and starts screaming Little F'ers,little F'ers.Then starts the whole ball rolling where mommy and daddy have to tell junior that he can't say words that sound like Fokkers.But why can't I mommy and daddy,it's just a movie you see ads for on tv.Well junior,here is what that F word you said really means.Presto,a bunch of innocent little kids are now made aware of the birds and the bees 7 years faster than they should have been.Mission accomplished Hollywood entertainment whacked out establishment.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it. Any kid Im around is made aware of the word within 15-30 minutes of coming in contact with me. Because thats about how long it takes me to ask its parents "Can't you control this little fokker any better than this???"

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

those movies will be gone by the time mine is talking so its all good. (hopefully this is the last one)

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I see nothing wrong with Little Fockers....I taught my cousin to call the local Bowling Alley and page "Mike Hunt"