stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Shari in honor of your 1st POTM I started this song for you

Anyone who wants to help finish it that is fine. I put everything I have into it and ran out of gas.

Shari

Don't ya wish your gf was hot like Shari

Don't ya wish your gf was hot like shari

don't ya

don't ya

Poster of the month for December of ten

Pro ba bly again in Jan u a r y

don't ya

don't ya

JJ says he boinked her but I don't believe him

If I were Shari I'd have to ******* slap him

Don't ya

Don't ya

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

TY Stevie!! This is actually a bigger honour than that silly 'award'.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

TY Stevie!! This is actually a bigger honour than that silly award.
    You are more than welcome. I can only hope others who appreciate you join in.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gettin tired of u nonamerican educated fuks spelling honor with a u as well as color. what gives yous guys?

shari91

"The English language was first introduced to the Americas by British colonization, beginning in 1607 in Jamestown, Virginia. Similarly, the language spread to numerous other parts of the world as a result of British trade and colonization elsewhere and the spread of the former British Empire, which, by 1921, held sway over a population of about 470–570 million people: approximately a quarter of the world's population at that time... Before the early 18th century, English spelling was not standardized. Different standards became noticeable after the publishing of influential dictionaries. Current BrE spellings follow, for the most part, those of Samuel Johnson's Dictionary of the English Language (1755). Among the advocates of spelling reform in England, the influences of those who preferred the Norman (or Anglo-French) spellings of certain words proved decisive. In many cases, AmE deviated in the 19th century from mainstream British spelling; on the other hand, it has also often retained older forms. Many of the now characteristic AmE spellings were introduced, although often not created, by Noah Webster in his An American Dictionary of the English Language of 1828. Webster was a strong proponent of spelling reform for reasons both philological and nationalistic. Many other spelling changes proposed in the US by Webster himself, and by the Simplified Spelling Board in the early 20th century, never caught on. Subsequent spelling adjustments in the UK had little effect on present-day US spelling, and vice versa."

From Wiki

So you see, Americans, despite being introduced to the English language by the British, decided to go ahead and change it on their own. I grew up in Canada and I learned British English. When I was living in the States, I used American English. Everywhere else in the world, including Australia where I am now, uses British English.
    Last edited by shari91; 01-02-11 at 05:54 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Boyz take the time out and learn from stevey here...This is the kinda stuff you gotta do if any of u degens plan on pulling a chicky with substance thats deserved of bragging rights....The fact u showed her that ur willing to take the time out, think and do something nice (NOTE: THAT DOESNT COST $$$) is worth more than any bottle of chanel or prada handbag....Its how u make them feel UNIQUELY special, not just common special lol...Hats off to your attempted swoon here stevey

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Boyz take the time out and learn from stevey here...This is the kinda stuff you gotta do if any of u degens plan on pulling a chicky with substance thats deserved of bragging rights....The fact u showed her that ur willing to take the time out, think and do something nice (NOTE: THAT DOESNT COST $$$) is worth more than any bottle of chanel or prada handbag....Its how u make them feel UNIQUELY special, not just common special lol...Hats off to your attempted swoon here stevey
    I appreciate your commentary and the compliment. The truth is I love my gf very much and am very happy with her. That being said, I am just a born natural lover of women, especially cool/attractive ones. Shari falls into that category.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Anyone who wants to help finish it that is fine. I put everything I have into it and ran out of gas.

Shari

Don't ya wish your gf was hot like Shari

Don't ya wish your gf was hot like shari

don't ya

don't ya

Poster of the month for December of ten

Pro ba bly again in Jan u a r y

don't ya

don't ya

JJ says he boinked her but I don't believe him

If I were Shari I'd have to ******* slap him

Don't ya

Don't ya

gayest post this year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Steve you have a girlfriend

Are you making a play for her????????????????????????????????????? ????????

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

bricktown

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    bricktown
    Twink City

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!