BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    No, talking about your parents. ******* worth $90k. Poor fuckers. Probably have to eat grass for dinner on some days. And you're arguing with 20 yr olds and yet you lie you have a job. Hahahahah, get a life Bateman, you scum.
    Yeah my parents are worth 90K. You are spot on oyster.

BatemanPatrickl

At least my parents didn't raise an obnoxious uneducated piece of human trash. Your whole family is garbage.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Does this ever stop?

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rather be obnoxious than OD on drugs.

If we're white trash then I don't know how to label you and your family. Even scum would be letting you off lightly.

BatemanPatrickl

Rather be obnoxious than OD on drugs. If we're white trash then I don't know how to label you and your family. Even scum would be letting you off lightly.
    You're white trash. End of story. You leech off mommy and daddy and run your skinny mouth. I bet you would run if you got into a fight.

By the way your girl needs to charge more for swirlies.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Yeah, and your mum needs a new asshole after taking it in there too many times.

BatemanPatrickl

Yeah, and your mum needs a new asshole after taking it in there too many times.
    Good one. My mum? Is she in UNI too? Your dad plays footsies in men's bathrooms. He likes to use a wide stance when taking a dump.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post

Good one. My mum? Is she in UNI too? Your dad plays footsies in men's bathrooms. He likes to use a wide stance when taking a dump.
    Yeah, and your dad sucked dick to buy his way to the trailer park house you lot live in. Give me a ring if you ever need to check into rehab. I can pay for it.

BatemanPatrickl

Yeah, and your dad sucked dick to buy his way to the trailer park house you lot live in. Give me a ring if you ever need to check into rehab. I can pay for it.
    You couldn't even pay for the down payment on your house. Mummy had to wire you $2,000. Keep trying you ugly wanker with holes in his jeans. Skinny runt.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

SoV
    "Why always me"

You couldn't even pay for the down payment on your house. Mummy had to wire you $2,000. Keep trying you ugly wanker with holes in his jeans. Skinny runt.
    Keep crying bateman. I'm done arguing, since you're getting the attention you want. You're poor, with nothing in your life. You're jealous of my family's wealth. Keep sucking those dicks and maybe you'll have enough money as I have change in my bank.

Also, keep off the drugs and don't OD. Or do. I don't care. Your family can ****** for raising a leeching bastard like you. Can only imagine what those trashy oysters are like.

BatemanPatrickl

Keep crying bateman. I'm done arguing, since you're getting the attention you want. You're poor, with nothing in your life. You're jealous of my family's wealth. Keep sucking those dicks and maybe you'll have enough money as I have change in my bank.
    Again, not your money. Mummy's money. My mummy has money too. A nice house at the beach and millions in cash. But keep thinking you are better because mummy gives little ugly wanker runt an allowance.

Your girl is a dog by the way. Couldn't buy a better poodle?

CanuckG

Millions in cash ...daaaamnnn son

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Again, not your money. Mummy's money. My mummy has money too. A nice house at the beach and millions in cash. But keep thinking you are better because mummy gives little ugly wanker runt an allowance. Your girl is a dog by the way. Couldn't buy a better poodle?
    Have you seen his girlfriend? She is gorgeous. I realize you're instability leads you to take shots at people constantly during your white collar position, involving families and others is quite unnecessary.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Have you seen his girlfriend? She is gorgeous. I realize you're instability leads you to take shots at people constantly during your white collar position, involving families and others is quite unnecessary.
    Again the forum troll comes in and protects his twink chat buddies. Yes I have seen her and she is nothing special Deuche. No run a long and lie about attending Michigan Law School.

Let people fight their own battles Mr. Elite Hockey Player.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

where is the official burial logo at?

excel check in pal, we need ur stamp of approval

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    where is the official burial logo at? excel check in pal, we need ur stamp of approval
    Another buddy comes in...where is the camel stamp at gas pumper?

BatemanPatrickl

I guess you don't read what SOV says about people's families Deuche you hypocrite. You're such a fraud.

SoV
    "Why always me"

No, you haven't seen her, so quit lying. Take this too far, and your parents will have some phone calls and guests tonight.

SoV
    "Why always me"

I guess you don't read what SOV says about people's families Deuche you hypocrite. You're such a fraud.
    Except you're the one bringing my parents into this all the time and calling them "white trash". Again, take this too far and we'll take this off the forum.

BatemanPatrickl

Except you're the one bringing my parents into this all the time and calling them "white trash". Again, take this too far and we'll take this off the forum.
    Be my guest and you'll have the police knocking at your door. Keep your mouth shut from now on.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Again the forum troll comes in and protects his twink chat buddies. Yes I have seen her and she is nothing special Deuche. No run a long and lie about attending Michigan Law School. Let people fight their own battles Mr. Elite Hockey Player.
    I'll run with it now since you're so incompetent to even insult someone. If you're going to say they said something and use it as material to try to insult them, at least back up your statements with sources. No one likes you here at all, you don't even gamble, you call jjgold to have him set up a skype call with me. You're nothing short of a pathetic pathological liar that OD's on pills and has no life but to argue with college students. Get back to work, you white collard inbred. You've proven quite a bit to the forum, no more proof is necessary.

BatemanPatrickl

You threaten me or my family and it's on. Got it?

onetrickpony

You threaten me or my family and it's on. Got it?
    what u gonna do? twitch us away

SoV
    "Why always me"

Be my guest and you'll have the police knocking at your door. Keep your mouth shut from now on.
    Haha, we'll see Bateman. Keep running your mouth and we'll see. You be a coward and take cheap shots on the forum, I'll do the same off the forum.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fill up my car, keep the change

BatemanPatrickl

I'll run with it now since you're so incompetent to even insult someone. If you're going to say they said something and use it as material to try to insult them, at least back up your statements with sources. No one likes you here at all, you don't even gamble, you call jjgold to have him set up a skype call with me. You're nothing short of a pathetic pathological liar that OD's on pills and has no life but to argue with college students. Get back to work, you white collard inbred. You've proven quite a bit to the forum, no more proof is necessary.
    Lots of people like me here you ass kissing Michigan Law student lying sack of shit. I do gamble which is evident by my pro status. I have never overdosed on pills and yes I have a life unlike you who sits in SBR chat all day.

Go back to that rathole state you live in and rot there.

CanuckG

Hahahaha classic read.

Also, SBR Pro Status means you deposited $200. Could of easily lost it right away...yet you still keep the PRO Status.

onetrickpony

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Fill up my car, keep the change
    bulgrian army is 30,000 troops great. do u pussies do anything or contribute to the world in anyway?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Hahahaha classic read. Also, SBR Pro Status means you deposited $200. Could of easily lost it right away...yet you still keep the PRO Status.
    Yeah I lost $200 and have nothing. Stay out of this Jessica.

BatemanPatrickl

Haha, we'll see Bateman. Keep running your mouth and we'll see. You be a coward and take cheap shots on the forum, I'll do the same off the forum.
    You've been warned. Keep my name and my family's name out of your mouth. You take this off the forum and so will I.

CanuckG

Yeah I lost $200 and have nothing. Stay out of this Jessica.
    Wouldn't be shocking. You never talk sports or post plays or anything regarding sports. All you have done is post jinx thread that have failed...also talked about your Braves play that LOST when you were on skype with JJ.

SoV
    "Why always me"

You've been warned. Keep my name and my family's name out of your mouth. You take this off the forum and so will I.

We'll see Bateman, we'll see.

CanuckG

Post an account balance of a book that has more than $2000 and I might take your comment seriously. You're just not a 'capper' or sports bettor...but you are good at instigating fights.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Wouldn't be shocking. You never talk sports or post plays or anything regarding sports. All you have done is post jinx thread that have failed...also talked about your Braves play that LOST when you were on skype with JJ.
    One Braves play lost. So big deal.

First 123 Last