ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

quick girl question

anyone wanna chime in? theres a chick at work who is 21 (i'm 28) that i kinda fell for in the last few months which is pretty much how long i've been there. problem is me, her, and her friend became really good friends.

i fear i am stuck in the friend zone with her and am worried that showing her i'm interested would make things worse.

we all just went out for a drink and had good conversations. theres not a lot of awkwardness between us and also her friend knows i like her but claims shes never mentioned it or hinted it. what should i do guys? i think i can live with being friends but i would like it to be something more. dont wanna scare her off though. btw she's kind of slutty lol if that helps.

she mentioned something 2nite about she didnt like her eyes when i told her the 1st thing i look for in a girl is her eyes. would she be weirded out if i told her she had sexy eyes? should i say pretty instead of sexy?

anyone wanna chime in feel free and im sure a lot of answers will be dont go after chicks at work but thats fine u can say that too

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything (especially the kind of slutty ones)

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah the whole cocky&funny bit. thx for the response. think she'd take it the wrong way if i made the comment about her eyes? dont wanna be stuck in the friend zone so i wouldnt mind droppin a few hints.

the key is what i say and how i say it. or **** it jus keep it the way it is.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

man its simple! just tell her he's lucky she has a boyfriend.... ( just stop the statement there ) as long ads you gus havent talked about it just pretend you think she has a boyfriend. ( i don know if you guys have talked about tha yet or not... ) and then just drop nice complements to her around the office for a coule weeks. then youll start getting looks from her ( and if you cant tell what the looks are well thats another story ) then you can go from there. if you need help then just ask.....

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

i hate tryin to figure out chicks. just dont wanna cross the 'line' where she'd feel threatened. funny thing she supposedly is engaged but she doesnt care for the dude too much apparently. ya i know its f'd up.

also you dont wanna be toooo nice or its 'friends 4 ever' lol.

shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

o man thats perfect! i dont know if you guys go out drinking or not but if you do. after a few drinks and you have a little buzz going just drop the boyfriend line! dont say fiance ( spelling ) say boyfriend. man im telling you. then just leave it open. let her mind start to think about it for the night. if she ask you, what if i didnt just repeat it. she start thinking what if. and a few completements later shell love the fact you nice to her and fun to hang out with. plus she'll know your semi interested!

just speaking from my past. im 24 and probly pulled more girls with ( or from their ) boyfriend than single. just got to let them see there is better on the market!

o and for real like the other guy said keep her laughing.