iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The King interviews Poster Shari...

I will start with pretty easy questions and try to go as far as you let me...

What do you say???

Hopefully we can answer a lot of the questions these guys have about you...

Only rules are you must tell the truth, or say pass... there will be no politically correct answers just to make people feel good..

Let me know if this is OK and I will begin.. 1 question at a time....

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Nope. No you wont.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

just ask the fukin questions, king

iifold
    Update your status

Back off Deuce..

Profit, she must agree to the interview...

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

if nothing else complete the interview.

don't stop halfway and never return to it like all your other kinger projects.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stogies

iifold
    Update your status

I think she might be scared,... that, or opening up a $700 bottle of wine...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I'm here. Was just starting a super serious gambling thread.

I'm up for it I guess although I'm not sure what else there is to know about me that you in particular don't already know.

iifold
    Update your status

Shari, you do understand, by agreeing to this you might be put in uncomfortable situations, and will probably be asked what you truly think about several SBR Posters...

shari91

Yep, that's fine. Not sure why anyone would be interested in what I think about anything actually but you're going to keep me company while I work on my tennis thread record.

iifold
    Update your status

Shari, no need to be humble here... you are a legend at SBR and 96% of the posters want you..

Lets start the Interview... I will go slow and conduct the interview over several days, you don't have to answer any of the questions and can quit at any time.. If I get out of line with the questions i apologize in advance..

Can you please tell the people where you were born and raised and how you ended up in Australia?

shari91

Born and raised in Canada, work brought me to Australia.

Thank you for the softball there.

iifold
    Update your status

Yeah, that was a boring one.. but i figure we have nothing but time so no need to jump right in to asking who you want to bang just yet...

Ok, everyone wants to know your stats. What ethnicity are you? (specific, "white" will not do) Height? Weight? (give or take 6 pounds) Body type? and Age?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

iifold, get to the meaty questions!!! If you're getting brain cramps, step aside and let the pros take over.

iifold
    Update your status

Sickler, slow your jets Pal... chicks like it when you take your time...

shari91

White with olive skin. Grandparents on one side were Ukrainian, another was Irish and the other was Scottish.

5'8, 120-125 maybe a bit less. Small frame and more toned than I actually should be so I think that's just genetics. And I'm 35.

iifold
    Update your status

Shari, you are driving these guys nuts already.. You get asked all the time if you are really a woman, and it drives you crazy...but you have to understand that you are like one in a million.. So the next question is a must..

Why are you not married? What do you look for in a guy?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shari disregard these idiotic posters here pretending to be professional gamblers we are all hopeless in life.

iifold
    Update your status

sinner, go play some blackjack at bookmaker you sick fukk..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Shari: if you had to pick 3 SBR Posters to go on a date with who would they be and why?

iifold
    Update your status

you guys need to slow down...

ApricotSinner32

Someone speak please i'm sensitive.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

sinner give me a winner

ApricotSinner32

Bobby hello sir how are you? I seen you went 0-5 today sorry to see that. I hope you go on a hot streak. Bobbby I had a few too many too drink and now im getting emotional.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Bobby hello sir how are you? I seen you went 0-5 today sorry to see that. I hope you go on a hot streak. Bobbby I had a few too many too drink and now im getting emotional.
    sinner its ok pal. young gun gang is in effect. sinner come into sbr chat and tell me all about your struggles and issues.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

I have a couple questions to steer the thread back where it belongs. Apricot jacked up on root beer isn't helping.

Shari, do you have an innie or an outie?

Shari, can you suck a golfball through a garden hose? (this question isn't mine, it came courtesy of Nicky Santoro via PM, he's taking a break from posting...)

ApricotSinner32

Sickler you sexy fuk I would swindle your rooster if I could see straight. Sickler you are a posting legend that I hope to be like one day.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Shari, you are driving these guys nuts already.. You get asked all the time if you are really a woman, and it drives you crazy...but you have to understand that you are like one in a million.. So the next question is a must..

Why are you not married? What do you look for in a guy?
    I almost was married once when I was living in Florida but the guy wanted a stay-at-home wife even though we obviously didn't have children. As appealing as the thought of never working again might have sounded, the reality of what I'd be giving up personally and professionally was too high of a price to pay. So I gave the ring back and that was that.

Now, it's a bit more complicated. Obviously I have my son and I'm very protective about who I allow to even meet him, let alone come into his life in any sort of meaningful way. On top of that I'm very independent and while most guys claim to want that, in reality they don't. I think it's hard for them to accept that my life wouldn't end tomorrow if they decided to leave and I won't call or text 50 times a day. Plus the whole gambling thing doesn't help. And I've been given the ultimatum several times over the years and in the end I chose gambling. Not because I am an addict or rely on it to eat but because I know my personality - if you tell me I can't do something, I'll do it twice as much and make sure you find out about it whereas if you left me to figure things out on my own, I may just get bored someday and quit. Case in point - this is the longest stretch in close to 20 years where I haven't placed a bet.

And what I want in a guy is just basic I guess. Someone who makes me laugh my ass off, is interested in the world outside of his town/city etc..., will say he loves my cooking, will kill all spiders/home intruders and cares about his family, even if they're crazy. Not every single mother is looking for a father for their child as I'm definitely not - he already has one. But I do want a guy who understands that although the adult relationship will come first, and needs to in order for my son to grow up feeling secure in his family, there will be times that they will lose out to a little boy because we're all he has. If they can accept all of that, and will come fishing, to sporting events, maybe a museum once a year and likes to travel... then I think we'll be ok.

ApricotSinner32

Shari writes 17 paragraphs about yourself to epople who actually care.

shari91

Hi Sinner!! Lay off the Mojitos darling.

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    I have a couple questions to steer the thread back where it belongs. Apricot jacked up on root beer isn't helping. Shari, do you have an innie or an outie? Shari, can you suck a golfball through a garden hose? (this question isn't mine, it came courtesy of Nicky Santoro via PM, he's taking a break from posting...)

I have an innie.

I cannot give you a definitive answer as I've never tried this. However I grew up in a small city where there wasn't much else to do other than drive by McDonald's 50 times a night, drinking the Silent Sam that we'd convinced someone walking into the LCBO to buy for us and go hang at whomever's house was empty after the parents went to the Legion for the night. I think I might be ok there.

shari91

Shari writes 17 paragraphs about yourself to epople who actually care.

Someone actually sent me a text a few minutes ago letting me know they were eagerly awaiting the answer to that question for selfish reasons. Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and make it crystal clear instead of having to further explain it to him myself.

ApricotSinner32

Shari i'm a mess right now everything I say should be somewhat disregarded. I'm tempted to suffocate myself on my front lawn in the 8 inches of snow. Shari I have to pee so bad but i'm so dedicated to this thread that i won't get up to miss the action.

ZetaPsi808

wow shari that was interesting response. shari why is it that most women hate gambling? my ex girlfriend hated gambling and always thought i was gonna lose all my money

i guess she didnt know how sharp i was

iifold
    Update your status

Interesting, As you can see, we have a lot of younger posters that lose control at the very mention of a woman.. so you must excuse them...speaking of younger..

Whats sounds better to you, a younger guy that is a bit of a "tool" like Rod1010? or a father figure that is financially secure like Fishhead? Now, obviously these are the two extremes of the spectrum, but I think you catch my drift.. Younger and funner? or Older and Safer?

ZetaPsi808

Shari i'm a mess right now everything I say should be somewhat disregarded. I'm tempted to suffocate myself on my front lawn in the 8 inches of snow. Shari I have to pee so bad but i'm so dedicated to this thread that i won't get up to miss the action.
    sinner go in the front lawn and write your name in the snow with urine. i think it would be a beautiful masterpiece!

shari91

Sinner, give me 10 minutes to get my son settled for the night and meet me in Chat.

Sinner, you already know the answers to these questions for the most part.

Sinner, snow suffocation would be a terrible way to die.

I'm here for you Sinner. I'll see you in 10.

1234 Last