THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I let the collie in the other day & she wouldn't walk through the den because puss was laying on the couch eyeballin' her!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    I let the collie in the other day & she wouldn't walk through the den because puss was laying on the couch eyeballin' her!
    As much as I love cats, I think they're partly evil. They always look at you like they're plotting something in their head and when they feel like acting on it, you're dead meat.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

My mom is mostly to blame. I bought the dog for a GF. She wanted a chihuahua & I didn't. Had never had a little dog & wasn't going to start now, but she got her fukin way so I bought the dog. We got him as a pup, as soon as he was weened off the teet. He would almost fit in your hand. Long story short, about 4 months later we went on vacation & I had my mom keep him. My mom is the worlds biggest animal lover. We were gone a week & mom wanted to keep him a little longer.

We ended up getting into a huge fight when we got back & broke up. But mom kept the bitches dog
    Was the fight because Mom wanted the dog longer ?

Either way, I like that the bitch lost the dog.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember when I was a little lad at my grandparents farm,,I must of only been around 4 or so and their Rooster attacked and flogged the fukk outta me,that prick knocked me to the ground and just kept pecking and pecking at me,I remember I had a button up shirt on and there couldn't have been more than 2 buttons left on that fukker when he was done flogging me senseless.................

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

when i was little i was so freakin terrified of dogs. my brother told me it was probably because when i was really little me and my mom when to go pick him up from a birthday party. i was in the house and his friends dog came up to and growled. i ran from the dog and he chased me around the house. eventually he caught me, and tried to carry me away by my underpants. my underpants were shredded

THE PROFIT

this
    Attached Images  

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Was the fight because Mom wanted the dog longer ?

Either way, I like that the bitch lost the dog.
    no, it was because she was a valkyrie acidic oyster!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    when i was little i was so freakin terrified of dogs. my brother told me it was probably because when i was really little me and my mom when to go pick him up from a birthday party. i was in the house and his friends dog came up to and growled. i ran from the dog and he chased me around the house. eventually he caught me, and tried to carry me away by my underpants. my underpants were shredded

Doug

My female cat ( named Cooter, get it ?) is a big fat ass housecat, never goes outside. She got along great with a neighbor's dog that visited, a Bichon Frisbee ( sp) maybe a 20 lb dog ? I think she'd be fine with most dogs.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

My female cat ( named Cooter, get it ?) is a big fat ass housecat, never goes outside. She got along great with a neighbor's dog that visited, a Bichon Frisbee ( sp) maybe a 20 lb dog ? I think she'd be fine with most dogs.
    bichon frise, those are awesome dogs. they are friendly, playful, and hypoallergenic to boot. everyone in my mom's neighborhood seems to have one.

plus they're good apt/town home dogs, since they don't grow past 20 lbs.

Doug

I got mauled by a German Shepard at about age 7. To this day I like cats better than dogs. I really think that a loose dog that attacks a pedestrian or bicyclist should be able to be shot by the potential victim. I haven't figured out how to arm those that want dog protection.

THE PROFIT

its not that puss & dante dont get along, she tries to love on him, but he doesn't care for her. They are mainly just jealous of each other. If I pet the cat Dante has to jump in my lap

THE PROFIT

I've always liked cats better. Dogs want your constant attention & they're loud & bug the shit out of you. Not alot different from havin a kid

Doug

bichon frise, those are awesome dogs. they are friendly, playful, and hypoallergenic to boot. everyone in my mom's neighborhood seems to have one.

plus they're good apt/town home dogs, since they don't grow past 20 lbs.
    these two got along like they we raised as a kitten/puppy combo. Surprising because Cooter has never seen a dog or really any other animal.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

I got mauled by a German Shepard at about age 7. To this day I like cats better than dogs. I really think that a loose dog that attacks a pedestrian or bicyclist should be able to be shot by the potential victim. I haven't figured out how to arm those that want dog protection.
    yeah i like dogs now, but cats are way better pets imo. they're so chill and down for whatever. plus they don't have to be walked and bury their own shit.

shari91

Poor Stealthy.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

dogs are cute and all until they're shredding your underpants

PAULYPOKER

I can't believe nobody commented on my here comes the Rooster story

This memory haunts my ass until this day.......................

THE PROFIT

Attached Images  

THE PROFIT

Here is where she stays during football season. Little puss is gonna make us alot money this fall. She is the golden pussy
    Attached Images  

Doug

yeah i like dogs now, but cats are way better pets imo. they're so chill and down for whatever. plus they don't have to be walked and bury their own shit.
    lower maintenance for sure. I think they are just as smart as dogs, just not as eager to prove Shit. They're more like let me sleep 16 hours a day and feed me. They could easily be left alone for a 3 day weekend.

I like dogs I know, but I hate being confronted by a big loose dog....in particular if I'm riding a bicycle. I have too many dog bites in my life some scars as well. I'd shot a dog attacking me if I could.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I can't believe nobody commented on my here comes the Rooster story This memory haunts my ass until this day.......................
    I was going to comment but I'm still laughing about that one. Trying to find the appropriate thing to say but words have escaped me at the moment.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Here is where she stays during football season. Little puss is gonna make us alot money this fall. She is the golden pussy
    careful, cats can go crazy staring at screens for too long. seriously, i read it in a book. a cat book.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I was going to comment but I'm still laughing about that one. Trying to find the appropriate thing to say but words have escaped me at the moment.
    True story Shari it did permanent psychological damage to me,,to this day I wonder why that fukk decided to let loose on me.......

PAULYPOKER

careful, cats can go crazy staring at screens for too long. seriously, i read it in a book. a cat book.
    Cats are crazy to begin with they don't need a screen................

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    True story Shari it did permanent psychological damage to me,,to this day I wonder why that fukk decided to let loose on me.......

We went to visit my aunt's farm when I was a kid and a goat attacked my Grandmother. Horned her in the ass hard. My aunt wasn't allowed to holiday dinners for like 2 years because my Grandmother was convinced she trained the goat to do it.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

We went to visit my aunt's farm when I was a kid and a goat attacked my Grandmother. Horned her in the ass hard. My aunt wasn't allowed to holiday dinners for like 2 years because my Grandmother was convinced she trained the goat to do it.

your grandma walked away unscathed? she must've had buns of steel!

THE PROFIT

puss gets in the zone & there's no tearing her away. She is 66% in college hoops totals

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

puss gets in the zone & there's no tearing her away. She is 66% in college hoops totals
    well shit tell her to sign up for SBR, start a SS, and win that HOTM award.

PAULYPOKER

Now that is funny right there cause I seen this happen to my cousin many of times they had a goat and it only seemed to like to ram my cousins ass I mean this fukk would take a running start and lift him of the ground about 2 feet in the air

shari91

your grandma walked away unscathed? she must've had buns of steel!
    From what she said she had two puncture marks in her cheeks and they ended up bruising but at that age your mostly bone anyway so there wouldn't be that much flesh to go through. Fvkk she was pissed off and my father was trying to hide the fact that he was laughing so hard that he was doing that full body shake thing behind her back. I'm sitting here cracking up thinking about it and it was probably 25 years ago.

THE PROFIT

well shit tell her to sign up for SBR, start a SS, and win that HOTM award.
    can't, we're on the same IP

PAULYPOKER

From what she said she had two puncture marks in her cheeks and they ended up bruising but at that age your mostly bone anyway so there wouldn't be that much flesh to go through. Fvkk she was pissed off and my father was trying to hide the fact that he was laughing so hard that he was doing that full body shake thing behind her back. I'm sitting here cracking up thinking about it and it was probably 25 years ago.

shari91

can't, we're on the same IP
    Imagine someone's cat was receiving points? It'd be pretty funny when the pizza delivery dude rocked up. "I'm here with a pizza for Miss Pussy".

THE PROFIT

goodnight boys & girls. SBR is so slow tonight its pissing me off, takes forever for the page to load. talk at you guys tomorrow.

Hey Stealthy, Threes Company then MASH is on TVLand

First 123456 ... Last