pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

EOG has been trying since June 5 to get a 64 man tournament going , 27 days later they are still 1 person short. That should tell everyone what is really going on over there (fake traffic )

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I get your point--semantics. SBR is still better than EOG, but they do similar things. Crazyl's posts have sure picked in number, despite "not being paid for it". Hard to explain the change in the Frequency and Niceness of Crazyl's recent posts, unless he's being paid to do so, IMO.
    Heh. Wondering myself. He went from a dodick sidekick to pretty much a mofome clone overnight.

If he's getting compensated for his new attitude then that's cool. I think its money well spent because he was unbearable before the paying gig. I wish they would add a few more to their payroll so they would be nicer and more productive posters.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    Heh. Wondering myself. He went from a dodick sidekick to pretty much a mofome clone overnight.

If he's getting compensated for his new attitude then that's cool. I think its money well spent because he was unbearable before the paying gig. I wish they would add a few more to their payroll so they would be nicer and more productive posters.
    In plain English, he came to the plate to bat when mofome was put on waivers.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    In plain English, he came to the plate to bat when mofome was put on waivers.
    More like he demanded to be released and signed for the rival team for bigger $$$$ and took some of his team mates with him.

daggerkobe

Well mofo wasn't exactly waived. Just like Samuels he took the money and ran.

Yeah crazyl has stepped up but why? He was probably the last person I would have thought would do so since his past posts were soooo out there.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by chance View Post
    More like he demanded to be released and signed for the rival team for bigger $$$$ and took some of his team mates with him.
    Yes, but crazyl only stepped up to the plate when mofome was released to sign the big fat contract. The teamates are all minor leaguers.

chance

Yes, but crazyl only stepped up to the plate when mofome was released to sign the big fat contract. The teamates are all minor leaguers.
    What is crazyl like with runners in scoring position can he drive in the RBIs escpecially in the playoffs.

daggerkobe

Well mofo wasn't exactly waived. Just like Samuels he took the money and ran.

Yeah crazyl has stepped up but why? He was probably the last person I would have thought would do so since his past posts were soooo out there.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

What is crazyl like with runners in scoring position can he drive in the RBIs escpecially in the playoffs.
    We shall see. He seems to be having the butterflies still. Unless I charge the mound and start a brawl he should get his hits unless the coach decides to pitch out and walk him.

chance

Screw Ball?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Post posters turn into retards. I go to EOG today and its a bunch of rooster suckers fluffing each other. I like aggressive posting not some weak ass shit that looks like a bunch of broads posting. Unreal.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Pavs do they FedEx ur check?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

They can have them. Cant even buy a good dinner for what they are bending over for. Problem is once football starts going to be a lot of guys on waivers. They are going to feel pretty stupid.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

So, I guess I made the right choice if I really wanna make some cash. Prove that Crazy has brought up some good winners on Tennis and most likely he will continue to do so ... Pavs did great on Euro and Tgame and Bet Shooter have been pretty good on MLB.

I see no reason why to go elsewhere if you have winning picks.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    So, I guess I made the right choice if I really wanna make some cash. Prove that Crazy has brought up some good winners on Tennis and most likely he will continue to do so ... Pavs did great on Euro and Tgame and Bet Shooter have been pretty good on MLB.

Need Nadal as 2nd leg tomorrow for a 10.53 unit payday...

We got to talk about that match more tonight too!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way Shark, do not exclude yourself from that equation. Your soccer picks made me money seemingly anytime I'd follow you... Hope you post them in the future as well..

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Need Nadal as 2nd leg tomorrow for a 10.53 unit payday...

We got to talk about that match more tonight too!
    Is Nadal healthy?

I think Nadal will see Clement in Semis and Fed should be playing Safin.

But lets open a thread on this topic so we dont mess up this thread.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post

Sharky,

If you stick here and be responsible with your bets you will win more money than mofome makes in a year hussling for the Shrink. Each capper here has it's strengths and weaknesses which you need to take advantage off. When I first came here I made tons of money fading JJ. Now I just follow the young guns that are on fire.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

By the way Shark, do not exclude yourself from that equation. Your soccer picks made me money seemingly anytime I'd follow you... Hope you post them in the future as well..
    Im glad you followed some of my pics Crazyl.

I was so sure that Spain would take the cup. Unfortunately I didnt have as much followers as I expected ... but happy that I was able to make some cash for the SBR degenerates !!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Sharky,

If you stick here and be responsible with your bets you will win more money than mofome makes in a year hussling for the Shrink. Each capper here has it's strengths and weaknesses which you need to take advantage off. When I first came here I made tons of money fading JJ. Now I just follow the young guns that are on fire.
    I hope I do ... Its been fun, Ive always said it ... I have learned a lot from different topics and I guess its all about the process of accepting your weaknesses and improving them.

UltimateSelector
    UltimateSelector's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well all I can say is that I just enjoy posting & have such a passion for playing the Ponies!
    ( which is my domain)

I also enjoy posting here at SBR!
    I find it to be wasted energy to get involved in all this drama stuff!
    I like to focus my energies in my program & methods of cappin.
    I am not paid & would not want to be paid!
    I would feel like a cheap fake player with no credibility.
    The staff here has always been fair & honest (with me anyways!)
    I try to be helpful & encouraging to other players & posters.
    Not a degrading, negative, bashing venom spewing degenerate!
    That is all just non productive, senseless, wasted space for posting real information & such!

I am however looking forward to all the updated improvements & opportunities that SBR is doing to be the best at what it does!
    I feel we should all be Thankful to have such a place to post our thoughts, ideas, picks, rants & raves!
    I have posted at enough sites to know just how political some places are & how they use the BAN as a tool or weapon to their best interest! I Really feel SBR is just as fair as can be in most cases.
    Anyway, I just felt like sharing my thoughts on all this!
    I hope we can all understand & be able to tell the Trees from the forest! IMHO ...

Best of Luck to everyone & Post On! ...

Ultimate Selector!

Francis Sollozzo
    Francis Sollozzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets all have fun shooting the shit about sports and make a lot of $$$$ , live and let live!

THE SHRINK
    THE SHRINK's Avatar Become A Pro!

My replies are in bold sir...

[quote=SBR_John;853679]

Hedge JJ has helped us before and has an open offer to work anytime. I hope he will come on board for the SBRTracker final design. So yes, he has worked off and on and continues to help with the lines. Crazy is working a project now. Neither have now or ever had a posting quota.

I don't believe either JJ or crazyl would receive a penny if they didn't post, period. I guess it was a coincidence that crazyl began posting 100+ posts a day IMMEDIATELY after mofome left. And pray tell, how the hell does crazyl have time to post all day and night when he is so busy working on another "project" too?

A good example is Ganch. Another great talent, the kind SBR likes to have. He has worked several projects including one now. He posts some. Same with ThePrick, same with everyone here. No one is hired to post here. At eog they hire 20+ posters for bread crumbs and give them a quota and suggest what they should post about. Its borderline inhumane. Totally different here.

No one at EOG has any quota. They are NOT told what to post about either. You are right about one thing though. Your paid posters (or whatever u wish to sugar coat it as) cannot post at EOG. Why is that John?

I'm really not knocking them for hiring posters to look busy.

Now that's not true. You have been knocking EOG ever since mofome left you

We just don't believe in that.
    read reply above...

Look at the sticky post at the top of the page and the list of projects being worked on now. Everyone at SBR is working on one of those projects. They may post some or a lot but they are working on something that will add to the experience of visiting this site.

Posters are not stupid. They can see well beyond your rhetoric John. All of our employees do other things to help EOG grow too, but I don't disguise their posting as disingenuously as you do ...

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Hedge,

I like you, but your obsession with who is/isn't paid to post is growing tiresome. Do us all a favor and let it go.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    EOG has been trying since June 5 to get a 64 man tournament going , 27 days later they are still 1 person short. That should tell everyone what is really going on over there (fake traffic )

Misinformed, we have plenty and even reserves. Thank you for keeping up with our contest.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    They can have them. Cant even buy a good dinner for what they are bending over for. Problem is once football starts going to be a lot of guys on waivers. They are going to feel pretty stupid.

They can have me? How kind.

mofome

There aren't any paid posters here. The business models are entirely different, SBR is a brand aside from a forum, EOG is a forum.

You have got to be kidding me.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Who cares, pay everybody, I don't give a shit, SBR site is awesome if they pay crazyl's rent for him more power to them. Least they don't make their money by encouraging posters to signup with scambooks and then have the audacity to claim the reason they tout scambooks is b/c there's not enough legit books willing to pay for advertising like some sites I know. They are paying for all of us degens to go to Vegas and have a great time, not sure how you can find much fault with the way SBR has treated it's posters, they seem to have genuine respect for how hard it is to make a buck gambling and understand that at the bare minimum client's funds should be safe in the books they recommend, great site and long live SBR
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-02-08 at 12:25 AM.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

How predictable. Shrink shows up and denies his paid posters have a quota even though his biggest ass kisser said they do! Who is a guy to believe?

A site that partners and promotes SBG Global, BetUS, Bet911 and Oddsmaker wouldn't come in here and try to lead us astray would they?? Would they?

EOG is the king of deception. Hire a small army of brown nosers to look busy so the crapbooks will continue to advertise. SBR will continue to out work you guys and create great content for our visitors. Check back later in football and lets see how that army of brown noser idea worked out for you guys.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

this sbr john is great. he's already won the thread.. if this was a baseball game, it'd be sbr john 9, shrinkie 2.. sbr john is tough to beat. he's yet to lose a battle against kenny. kenny is no match for sbr john when it comes to arguing. johnny boy is tough to beat. he's already won the thread in big fashion..

shrinkie used to be good in the past, when he was in his prime. since then, he's lost a step or two. back in the days, he was the toughest to beat. he was the boston red sox of today. now, he's the milwaukee brewers of today.

good job, johnny. Your 12-0 against kenny now since i've been here. and the avg score of each argument is 7-3 johnny.

john wins another thread vs shrinkie.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When I was paid at EOG I had to post a certain amount each week, Kenny would e-mail me and say "JJ we need 350 from you this week and be creative and invite GUESTS"

Ok guests meant ghosts, it was a code word he used with his staff, so I had to think of new names and make a few posts each week. We all would have a conference call on Sunday Nights and kenny would run the meeting and basically rip into us if he was coked up. MoFo would be in the backround cheering Kenny on and also jumping in and slamming us. Kenny would say we need "Greek" and make the site look really busy with guests and praise Greek with these guests. I was not paid my last month $400 because I did not create enough ghosts and one advertisers found out his scheme and dropped EOG. Boys this is all true.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hedge JJ has helped us before and has an open offer to work anytime. I hope he will come on board for the SBRTracker final design. So yes, he has worked off and on and continues to help with the lines. Crazy is working a project now. Neither have now or ever had a posting quota.

A good example is Ganch. Another great talent, the kind SBR likes to have. He has worked several projects including one now. He posts some. Same with ThePrick, same with everyone here. No one is hired to post here. At eog they hire 20+ posters for bread crumbs and give them a quota and suggest what they should post about. Its borderline inhumane. Totally different here.

I'm really not knocking them for hiring posters to look busy. We just don't believe in that. Look at the sticky post at the top of the page and the list of projects being worked on now. Everyone at SBR is working on one of those projects. They may post some or a lot but they are working on something that will add to the experience of visiting this site.
    I could help with a 'project' sometime here...I wouldnt mind helping out the site....I have access to a PC 24/7 & Im familiar with computers in general...software and hardware

I dont need to be paid either...I have many hustles

send me a pm sometime John if you ever are in need of some extra help...Im sure you got it covered but I thought it wouldnt hurt to offer my time for the great site you and ur staff run...here
    Last edited by Cloak & Dagger; 07-02-08 at 06:35 AM.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=THE SHRINK;854303]My replies are in bold sir...

I don't believe either JJ or crazyl would receive a penny if they didn't post, period. I guess it was a coincidence that crazyl began posting 100+ posts a day IMMEDIATELY after mofome left. And pray tell, how the hell does crazyl have time to post all day and night when he is so busy working on another "project" too?

No one at EOG has any quota. They are NOT told what to post about either. You are right about one thing though. Your paid posters (or whatever u wish to sugar coat it as) cannot post at EOG. Why is that John?

I'm really not knocking them for hiring posters to look busy.

Now that's not true. You have been knocking EOG ever since mofome left you

We just don't believe in that.
    read reply above...

Look at the sticky post at the top of the page and the list of projects being worked on now. Everyone at SBR is working on one of those projects. They may post some or a lot but they are working on something that will add to the experience of visiting this site.

Posters are not stupid. They can see well beyond your rhetoric John. All of our employees do other things to help EOG grow too, but I don't disguise their posting as disingenuously as you do ...
    what you said about crazyl is true though...but the only one who pays his rent is CW

Mr. D
    Mr. D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Misinformed, we have plenty and even reserves. Thank you for keeping up with our contest.

hey mo, hope all is well in your world, but seeing as the topic of contests came up, "Beat the Shrink"???? Really???? sounds sort of like a contest we've been running here at SBR for about 3 years. Our version will be worth about $5,000 per week this fall.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    Misinformed how ? You posted it June 5th and as of yesterday you had 63 people signed up on your posts. Funny how you now got 64 and it starts Saturday

If you had plenty and reserves what was keeping you from posting them the last few weeks ? On June 27th you posted list with 63. Did you have so many you had a lottery type draw fo the last guy ?

Maybe the Shrink read this and told you to get your buddies on the ball and get it going.

First 123 Last