rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by prop View Post
    "Guilty even if proved innocent" is how it goes both with a free lawyer and going it on your own. Get a free lawyer that will get you the best deal. If you don't like deal fire him and get another free lawyer.

I have about 323 felonies on my record and never stole a dime or harmed anyone who didn't have it coming. Apparently in US gambling is illegal and when arrested they like to make it 20 or so felonies each time including made up stuff if you challenge the deal gets worse. I assume DAs must get a bonus or also have Cornell University degrees in statics where they learned how to go 98-2 despite rarely ever needing to book a win.

Get a good free lawyer to help you please guilty, trust me is best direction.

The only exception to this is if it is a sexual related crime. If it is, then time to go on run. If lawyer can get you off with probation or short time served, then plead guilty serve time or w/e then disappear afterward.

If I was a lawyer I'd bill you $750 now for this advice, tell you not to worry then day of trial say oops sorry you're going to jail.
    323 gambling felonies

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Was on trail for murder got off because it was ruled self defense guy broke into my home and I blew his head and neck area into the yard they charged me with murder because I pumped 130 rounds into his ass.I had a $750 an hour lawyer got off on self defense .
    Nice taylor. That is good stuff. Congrats. That happened to a friend of mine. They still gave him 5 years for unregistered gun.

First 12