Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Just be happy you are on top of the food chain because if humans were down the ladder, those animals would eat your ass up.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

or get shot in the face

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

is the guy who started this thread good at capping sports?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    Nothing pissing me off more than people hunting. Going into the wild and killing deer for fun, and then leaving them there. And you call that a sport? Its a ******* joke. People don't come into your home and shoot, because its fun and a "sport."

One thing if you need the food, but as a hobby, it's a ******* disgrace and it's murder. I just saw some shit on tv and needed to vent.
    You've gotta be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on SBR...and that's saying something

You have any idea what would happen if deer weren't hunted?

Lets hear it, kid

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

i could not kill it

don't like even fishing

especially having to touch a fish

seems uncomfortable

i am a vegetarian like zooey

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Crazy thread

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

god put the animals for us , please enjoy

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

OP is my hero.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing pissing me off more than people hunting. Going into the wild and killing deer for fun, and then leaving them there. And you call that a sport? Its a ******* joke. People don't come into your home and shoot, because its fun and a "sport."

One thing if you need the food, but as a hobby, it's a ******* disgrace and it's murder. I just saw some shit on tv and needed to vent.
    Do you also object to the slaughtering of cows? How about if an ant happens to get under your foot, is that not allowed? Do you swat spiders when one takes up residence in your house? Just where do you draw the line?
    You act like human beings are the only animal that kills. Guess what, all carnivores kill other animals. I suppose you would like to enact a law against lions killing antelopes? YOU would not survive if humans did not kill animals. We are just lucky that we have gotten to the top of the food chain and have made life easy for the average human --- so easy that most of humanity has been far removed from the everyday reality that it takes for survival.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

yeah it's much cooler to raise animals in cages and pens that have to live in their own shit and pump them full of steroids and then slaughter them and eat them. That's humane..

You're a penetrating pussy..and I don't even hunt you disgraceful hippy hypocrite.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

LOL EMOs (both sides)

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

fat humans killing animals...it ain't right but its nothing new. Humans kill everything. I gonna shoot my dog.

DudleyDawson

here's what most of you morons don't understand

if deer weren't hunted:

thousands of people would die on roads from deer related crashes a year
    your insurance premiums would go thru the roof
    millions and millions of dollars in crop lost each year

and oh yea if deer weren't hunted they'd ALL get diseases within a few years and ALL die off

educate yourselves

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

its a fuckkkkn stretch calling it a sport....as far as the killing is concerned...some are better off shot than starving....and im sure you eat meat daily and understand its part of life

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I want to hunt humans...

I tried at the Sbr bash.. No success.

PaperTrail07

Mayan....i believe the US army could use someone like you....i know a guy who went looking to hunt humans....and he found out that sometimes the hunters become the hunted....then the US GOV walked a flag to his door

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

wow revived this one from the grave

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Mayan....i believe the US army could use someone like you....i know a guy who went looking to hunt humans....and he found out that sometimes the hunters become the hunted....then the US GOV walked a flag to his door

May be a stretch as rumor is Mayan doesn't even meet Disneyland height requirements to get on rides

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    here's what most of you morons don't understand

if deer weren't hunted:

thousands of people would die on roads from deer related crashes a year
    your insurance premiums would go thru the roof
    millions and millions of dollars in crop lost each year

and oh yea if deer weren't hunted they'd ALL get diseases within a few years and ALL die off

educate yourselves

You like to "hunt" cos you like to kill shit ... don't give me the "controlling population" bullshit as an excuse (by the way I have zero issue with hunting) .. but those people that cover themselves in deer piss and sit up a ladder while leaving feed close by are NOT hunting .. they are simply there for the day out ... hunting means that you stalk something and go after it .. waiting for it to come to you is not hunting.

http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/o...-accidents.htm

One of the most amazing statistics is that deer-car accidents increase in frequency during the last three months of the year. In Charlottesville, Va., for example, there were 81 deer-related accidents from January to September 2008. In 2007, there were 93 accidents during the months of October, November and December alone.

Some people think that the increase in car accidents is directly related to the start of hunting season. The logic is that hunters scare deer out of their natural habitats and onto the roads.

Conventional deer hunting, also known as trophy hunting, doesn't lower the total deer population. This is because the goal of the trophy hunter is to kill mature male deer, or bucks (with large antlers), not female deer, or does. A single buck can breed with many does, as many as 20 in pen conditions [source:Bradley]. This means that even if you kill two or three bucks from the same breeding territory, the remaining bucks will pick up the slack.

In fact, it can be argued that the selective harvesting of bucks can actually lead to increases in the overall number of deer [source: Alcorn]. Here's the logic: When breeding deer in a farm setting, the male/female ratio at birth is 1:1. That means that in a wild setting, where bucks and does experience the same natural pressures -- food scarcity, disease, non-human predators -- the ratio of male to female should also remain a relatively constant 1:1.
    The targeted hunting of bucks throws off that ratio, creating situations where the estimated buck-to-doe ratio in the wild can get as high as 1:8 [source: Alcorn]. This skewed male/female ratio is important when winter arrives and food supplies in much of the country become scarce. Every year, a certain percentage of a deer herd will succumb to the winter die-off. It's nature's way of weeding out the weaker animals and maintaining a sustainable population [source: Richey].
    If a herd enters the winter die-off with a male/female ratio of 1:1, then you'd expect it to emerge with the ratio more or less intact. The same is true for a herd with a ratio of 1:8. Let's say there's only enough food in the herd's territory to support 450 deer. In the 1:1 herd, 225 does and 225 bucks would live through the winter. In the 1:8 example, 400 does and only 50 bucks would survive.
    When June rolls around, let's say the 1:1 herd produces an average of 1.4 fawns per doe (67 percent of mature does have twins), creating 315 new fawns [source: Bradley]. In the 1:8 herd, 1.4 fawns per doe will create a whopping 560 new fawns. In other words: fewer bucks means more females will produce more babies.
    Last edited by jw; 12-06-12 at 12:57 PM.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

at the people posting who think this is a new thread.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

If anyone is truly interested in Humans hunting Humans the short story: The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell is about humans hunting humans. Good read.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    http://adventure.howstuffworks.com/o...-accidents.htm

One of the most amazing statistics is that deer-car accidents increase in frequency during the last three months of the year. In Charlottesville, Va., for example, there were 81 deer-related accidents from January to September 2008. In 2007, there were 93 accidents during the months of October, November and December alone.

Some people think that the increase in car accidents is directly related to the start of hunting season. The logic is that hunters scare deer out of their natural habitats and onto the roads.

Conventional deer hunting, also known as trophy hunting, doesn't lower the total deer population. This is because the goal of the trophy hunter is to kill mature male deer, or bucks (with large antlers), not female deer, or does. A single buck can breed with many does, as many as 20 in pen conditions [source:Bradley]. This means that even if you kill two or three bucks from the same breeding territory, the remaining bucks will pick up the slack.

In fact, it can be argued that the selective harvesting of bucks can actually lead to increases in the overall number of deer [source: Alcorn]. Here's the logic: When breeding deer in a farm setting, the male/female ratio at birth is 1:1. That means that in a wild setting, where bucks and does experience the same natural pressures -- food scarcity, disease, non-human predators -- the ratio of male to female should also remain a relatively constant 1:1.
    The targeted hunting of bucks throws off that ratio, creating situations where the estimated buck-to-doe ratio in the wild can get as high as 1:8 [source: Alcorn]. This skewed male/female ratio is important when winter arrives and food supplies in much of the country become scarce. Every year, a certain percentage of a deer herd will succumb to the winter die-off. It's nature's way of weeding out the weaker animals and maintaining a sustainable population [source: Richey].
    If a herd enters the winter die-off with a male/female ratio of 1:1, then you'd expect it to emerge with the ratio more or less intact. The same is true for a herd with a ratio of 1:8. Let's say there's only enough food in the herd's territory to support 450 deer. In the 1:1 herd, 225 does and 225 bucks would live through the winter. In the 1:8 example, 400 does and only 50 bucks would survive.
    When June rolls around, let's say the 1:1 herd produces an average of 1.4 fawns per doe (67 percent of mature does have twins), creating 315 new fawns [source: Bradley]. In the 1:8 herd, 1.4 fawns per doe will create a whopping 560 new fawns. In other words: fewer bucks means more females will produce more babies.

Most states harvest time is 2-3 weeks before the start of hunting season...that's what chases them out. So when I go out and blast a fleet of them.....the next time around in the fall you're less likely to have one run into your Pinto

PaperTrail07

great read hels....good rec

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    If anyone is truly interested in Humans hunting Humans the short story: The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell is about humans hunting humans. Good read.
    anyone ever see "surviving the game" with rutger hauer and ice t? cheesy, but about hunting humans.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111323/

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by PANAMHIEST View Post
    Not only do i hunt deer, i hunt anything that fukking moves on my property wether its a dog, cat,coyote, squirrel, i dont really give a good gawd dam, after my home got invaded 4 years ago, if it was you watching your 2 year old niece that you was suppose to protect,stare down the barrel of some crack headed mother fukkers rusted up .22 you would feel the same way. My "hunting rifle" is fully automated and radio controlled, and can pump 85-100 rounds a minute into your shit talking square ass son, and i dont have to hide in a tree, i can sit on my back porch and read the sunday funnys, while you get turned into the next big splatter paint design. So if you got a problem with that come by and say hello to my little friend, or get your own for 14.7k.

epic post

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

POW
    Last edited by CountNo_Account; 12-06-12 at 09:18 PM.

First ... 3456