rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Dont trust the woman......never ever...ever.You can read it from the bible and from the koran.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I'd consult a lawyer...most States could care less if she is cheating and almost always the mother will get the child...

...does she use drugs or drink excessively...if so, plant cocaine in her car and call the police.

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

just smack the info out of her.

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    best bet would be to check her phone when shes showering or cooking, tell her you need to make a call and your cell battery is low or you cant find your phone and then go into the other room and close the door, start talking outloud about sports or work or something but really go thru her call log and text messages

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    even if she is the cheater, there is no guarantee you will get the kids......
    Bingo! In all likelihood, regardless of her infidelities, adultery is not grounds to remove a child from their mother. I'm not saying this is right, I'm simply saying this is how it is. You need more than "she was doing some other guy" to declare her an unfit mother. I would strongly suggest you insist on a hair follicle drug test for both parents. Her behavior makes this seem very reasonable.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

lol great thread

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Sounds like a job for Sethlin Security.
    Contact David Sethlin for all of your surveillance needs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

13th inning I am not getting involved in this, it is too complicated with legal implications in court.

All I want to see is nudes of her

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Shari what woman wants to be woken up by her cell phone while sleeping? A doctor?

Tweets Don't you pay her cell phone bill? Do you at least have access to her bills? How do you not have a family plan with your wife? I would use the cell phone against her.. Get the bill.. get the phone.. get online check it all out..

if she is cheating.. there will be text messages.. or phone calls that show up over and over and over again..

Also if you are lucky you might get your hands on some photos sent via text or mms .. they are saved online sometimes..
    Cell Phone is on a family plan with her mom and sister, her mom gets the bill, I never see it.

Little background, this all started with one of my friends sleeping in his car because his wife thinks my wife did something with him. I really don't think it's him, but his wife just got my number from a guy at work and said she really needed to talk to me later.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    13th inning I am not getting involved in this, it is too complicated with legal implications in court.

All I want to see is nudes of her
    damn jj your really a big pussy

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Cell Phone is on a family plan with her mom and sister, her mom gets the bill, I never see it.

Little background, this all started with one of my friends sleeping in his car because his wife thinks my wife did something with him. I really don't think it's him, but his wife just got my number from a guy at work and said she really needed to talk to me later.

How does she look? Maybe make a swap..

Sucks to tell you this but if you think she's screwing around, your instincts are probably right.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    How does she look? Maybe make a swap..

Sucks to tell you this but if you think she's screwing around, your instincts are probably right.
    She don't look bad, she had breast reduction and them fun bags are still bigger than DD

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Get her good and drunk then when she is asleep grab the cell and you will have your answers.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure she's cheating, just trying to figure out how to catch here so when I divorce her ass I get my kid.

Any ideas, don't really want to blow a lot of money. I think if I could track her or listen to her conversations when she goes out, I could bust her.
    very easy... you can listen to all her phone calls and see all her text messages in real time.

http://www.flexispy.com/ or Google for more results

after that hire a private detective a couple f days and send him to follow your wife and take pictures...so you will have some evidence in court...I don't think the judge will like to hear that you bugged your wife conversations.

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF

Just got off the phone with my buddy's wife, the highlights

*My wife gave my buddy money for a hotel room 2 nights after his wife kicked him out
    *Supposedly she had a a flat tire and he went to fix and was gone 2 hours
    *Text message on his phone from my wife says "Next time I'll be more careful with your balls"

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

is your wife a caddy?
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave wtf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Extra Innings

Just got off the phone with my buddy's wife, the highlights

*My wife gave my buddy money for a hotel room 2 nights after his wife kicked him out
    *Supposedly she had a a flat tire and he went to fix and was gone 2 hours
    *Text message on his phone from my wife says "Next time I'll be more careful with your balls"

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

wow, the plot thickens. So did your friend's wife want you to confront your wife? Wouldn't this affect your original plan?

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF

Quote Originally Posted by Yi View Post
    wow, the plot thickens. So did your friend's wife want you to confront your wife? Wouldn't this affect your original plan?

No, she wanted to act like we didnt talk, but then she told my wife we did and that I didn't know any of the shit that my wife claimed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tweeter send me 2 nudes and I swear 45 points for you

Tweets you will work it out, nobody fuks with SBR posters

Good Luck on this Pal

chips1031
    chips
    chips1031's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1295

now bro you got of this

onesite
    onesite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    take the kid on a 2 day road trip. tell your wife 10 days in advance of your plans. this way she has time to make plans with her f\*\*k buddy. plant a hidden camera in your bedroom. if she is bold enough she may invite the guy over your house to f\*\*k. when u get home review the tape. if you find evidence do not flip out and accuse your wife. instead contact your lawyer immediately. he will help you build a case.

then file adultery charges against her. this will catch her by surprise.

This is the right way to do things. Good planning and good execution of the plan is the key. Follow this advice man...

Kojack84
    Kojack84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

1) Put GPS unit in car.
    2) Follow her to next meetup with your buddy
    3) Go there, hide drugs/guns/bodies in car
    4) Call the police, report screaming from inside room.
    5) profit

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Just got off the phone with my buddy's wife, the highlights *My wife gave my buddy money for a hotel room 2 nights after his wife kicked him out *Supposedly she had a a flat tire and he went to fix and was gone 2 hours *Text message on his phone from my wife says "Next time I'll be more careful with your balls"
    Part of the country you are from might answer alot of our questions.

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

you're most likely not going to get the kid if she is just cheating. even if she is caught with drugs, its still not a slam dunk. if your wife has primarily taken care of the kid (this is almost always true), and she is not like abusing him/her or subjecting him/her to a dangerous environment, she is probably going to get the kid. need to talk to a lawyer before you plan stuff out

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get in a confrontation with her...try to have her put a scratch or bruise you a bit...do not hit her...have her hit you somehow...then call 911 to report domestic violence...you'll get to keep the kids...

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20697

why do you care ?
    if its only about the kids just get the lawyer like everyone mentioned.
    as long as your getting some who cares, if your not, then get the lawyer.
    no reason to act like a women and spy on her. waste of effort time and money. wont help your case in court either.

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Ya girls are not the same as they used to be. Girls are whores and sluts now and don't even think twice about it. Thats why you just dont get married anymore, whats the point. When more than half of all marriages end in divorce and females are lying and backstabbing why would you?

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Great plot hope things work out for you bud

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Fukkin bitch man!! So yeah your boy is definitely nailing the bitch , what a punk , best of luck

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Are there any chances of you banging your buddys girl? To somewhat get even. Bring it up at least.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
    Ya girls are not the same as they used to be. Girls are whores and sluts now and don't even think twice about it. Thats why you just dont get married anymore, whats the point. When more than half of all marriages end in divorce and females are lying and backstabbing why would you?

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

Screw everyones polite suggestions of admin her to please unlock the phone and plant this and that. Throw her in the car drive her into the woods, tie her up, start drinking and digging a hole. When its dark and the hole is done take off the duct tape. She will admit everything.

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

Remember when broads knew there place and cooked fuggin dinner and took care of the kids and didn't give you shit. I wish it was the 40's still
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dodger33

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

why the hell did your wife give your friend money? I would be pissed about that alone. And quit calling him your buddy. Your buddy doesnt **** your wife unless you are swaping. Whats his wife look like? First thing first go get that.....its the easiest you will ever get. Second you need to just tell your wife to pack her shit and get on. Cut off all money supply and tell her and him to take a hike. I wouldnt be this cool about it. By now I would already be arrested for assault and battery on the "buddy". Wouldnt touch her of course because im not an idiot but he is fair game and she should see what happens to him because of her slutting around.

First 123456 ... Last