Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    Good find. Much much cheaper too.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

best bet would be to check her phone when shes showering or cooking, tell her you need to make a call and your cell battery is low or you cant find your phone and then go into the other room and close the door, start talking outloud about sports or work or something but really go thru her call log and text messages

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    best bet would be to check her phone when shes showering or cooking, tell her you need to make a call and your cell battery is low or you cant find your phone and then go into the other room and close the door, start talking outloud about sports or work or something but really go thru her call log and text messages
    that would work.

i think the wifes phone is password protected so you would need to politely ask her to unlock it for you

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

Dude that is ******* weird.. i mean do u have a history of going through her shit.. that is just too weird for me..
    Exactly. Unless you're one of those overly possessive husbands, I'm 100% sure a faithful woman doesn't bring her phone into the shower or sleep with it under her pillow. I can't even think of a situation where I'd do this myself other than when my baby was in the hospital. Other than that - never.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold HD View Post
    The best way is to purchase a program for your PC that records all emails, pwds, chat logs or anything typed ingeneral. I think it's called PC Pandora. Well worth the investment for peace of mind.
    Yep. An ex installed one of those keystroke logger programs on both of my computers and apparently it gave him access to everything. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been expensive either since he was the cheapest piece of shit I've ever met.

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    even if she is the cheater, there is no guarantee you will get the kids......
    Very true.

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

You could get a gps device from radio shack and hide it in her car..it's small and hideable...

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF
    Baxter Man13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TWEETS View Post
    Her phone has not been out of her possession for about a year, that's part of my suspicion. And yes, even in the shower it is with her, and under her pillow at night.
    Sorry man but shes cheating. This is a big red flag, in the shower, under her bed....sorry

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Or buy some hardcore drug put in her car or illegal weapons..lol..then have someone call the cops on her...then try a way to keep the kid after...judge will get on tlyiur side..

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by rem sleep View Post
    She probably deletes them every second she can, i knew someone like this and it was programmed in there daily routine to delete everything every second they could. As soon as she sent a text, she deleted it, as soon as she got one she deleted it. And she was very fast and crafty, she had it down so good, she could delete them in her pocket and purse while having a convo with you face to facem and she would pull out lipstick or chapstick making it like she was going through her purse.

If this was me, I would just cheat back and be sneaky and see how it makes her feel. And if she breaks down and starts getting jealous you know she loves you and wants to move on, and it is best for the kid as well.

BOL dude
    Last edited by Baxter Man13; 10-25-10 at 01:10 AM. Reason: spelling as usual

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Broads are all fukkin suspect if you ask me. DTA, don't trust anybody.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Shari what woman wants to be woken up by her cell phone while sleeping? A doctor?

Tweets Don't you pay her cell phone bill? Do you at least have access to her bills? How do you not have a family plan with your wife? I would use the cell phone against her.. Get the bill.. get the phone.. get online check it all out..

if she is cheating.. there will be text messages.. or phone calls that show up over and over and over again..

Also if you are lucky you might get your hands on some photos sent via text or mms .. they are saved online sometimes..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Kill her.

J/k

Not really, I would. Just not in America.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

kmarinouofm

paco would be on vacation with his kids while his wife got taken care of away on "business" ...

LIfe insurance pays triple if away on business...

Paco.. what the hell is going on with JJ , Brock , and LV.. you the Capo.. don't tell me someone wasn't kicking up to you..

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Broads are all fukkin suspect if you ask me. DTA, don't trust anybody.
    I used to think just like this, I was raised to think this. After being with my gf for 2 years, I have completely changed my thoughts on 'broads", They are more trusting then "friends"
    Last edited by Baxter Man13; 10-25-10 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    buy this thing

Family Cyber Alert: Parental Control and Keylogger

All-in-one PC Internet Activity Monitor, version 4.37

http://cgi.ebay.com/Family-Cyber-Ale...item3a5f8b7344
    BS software it will have problems with anti virus programs. It will also piss people off to configure it correctly. All anti virus programs will read it as a virus. I know because I got my degree in computer science from Cornell and work in the field.

I offered him a service that I will create a program for him that can do things that commercial monitors won't. Anti Virus programs won't read it also if I created a program for him to spy.

Margin Walker
    Margin Walker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1255

Not to rain on the parade but will proof of adultery get you primary custody of your child (children)?

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by Margin Walker View Post
    Not to rain on the parade but will proof of adultery get you primary custody of your child (children)?
    No, not at all. Unless the kid see's them fukking and he "testifies" in court, yes maybe

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    BS software it will have problems with anti virus programs. It will also piss people off to configure it correctly. All anti virus programs will read it as a virus. I know because I got my degree in computer science from Cornell and work in the field.

I offered him a service that I will create a program for him that can do things that commercial monitors won't. Anti Virus programs won't read it also if I created a program for him to spy.

can we see this service?

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Seriously, get the best divorce attorney in the city. He will tell you everything you can do to **** her over legally to get custody. He can also tell you how to transfer finances before the actual declaration of a divorce.

Q: Why are divorce attorneys so damn expensive?
    A: Because they're worth it.

melia26
    melia26's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend came into work tonight with his new iphone. He told me about this spy app that he's going to buy for .99. You type in a phone number, cell or land line, and it will silently (without the other party's knowledge) show you the address where the phone is located. He is going to download it tonight and show me tomorrow. I told him that is extremely creepy and an invasion of privacy but he's very excited about it. I will let you know the name of the app tomorrow.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

put a gps in her car we did that for a friend of mine then we got into her email oh man it had been going on for a year

kmarinouofm

start talking to all the good attorneys in your city asap.. meet with all the one's that will meet with you.. just in case you have to hire one.. later on.. if she decides she wants to hire an attorney to represent her.. she will have a tough time finding a decent one..

i love sopranos.. .i don't even know if this shit is true..

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by melia26 View Post
    My friend came into work tonight with his new iphone. He told me about this spy app that he's going to buy for .99. You type in a phone number, cell or land line, and it will silently (without the other party's knowledge) show you the address where the phone is located. He is going to download it tonight and show me tomorrow. I told him that is extremely creepy and an invasion of privacy but he's very excited about it. I will let you know the name of the app tomorrow.
    i dought that but i guess it could put you to the nearest cell tower

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

start talking to all the good attorneys in your city asap.. meet with all the one's that will meet with you.. just in case you have to hire one.. later on.. if she decides she wants to hire an attorney to represent her.. she will have a tough time finding a decent one.. i love sopranos.. .i don't even know if this shit is true..
    hahah I know exactlly what episode your talking about. And yes it is true

Its called a conflict of interest, when he consults all of the best ones, she cannot hire any of those attorneys because simply, a conflict of interest......

Baxter Man13
    MR WINDY CITY = STIFF

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Seriously, get the best divorce attorney in the city. He will tell you everything you can do to **** her over legally to get custody. He can also tell you how to transfer finances before the actual declaration of a divorce. Q: Why are divorce attorneys so damn expensive? A: Because they're worth it.
    ugh idk man, its us fukking up relationships that make these educated greaseballs/thieves so rich. he needs to find out what is not making her happy and fix it, for the childs sake....ovibouslly she was happy at one point to marry him, so find out what went wrong and fix it..

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter Man13 View Post

She probably deletes them every second she can, i knew someone like this and it was programmed in there daily routine to delete everything every second they could. As soon as she sent a text, she deleted it, as soon as she got one she deleted it. And she was very fast and crafty, she had it down so good, she could delete them in her pocket and purse while having a convo with you face to facem and she would pull out lipstick or chapstick making it like she was going through her purse.
    This is also true. I wasn't cheating but because I was always accused of rooting any male friend, I became an expert at covering my tracks on my cell phone just to avoid any unnecessary trouble. If she has half a brain, his number will be saved under a female name and she'll delete everything as quickly as she sends/receives it. The only hope with the cell phone is if she's a bit of a romantic - she may have something saved in one of her folders but she'd have to be a bit of a dolt to do so. I know you used to be able to access other peoples' voicemail if you had their password. Each cell provider has a number you can call to check your voicemail if your phone is dead, etc... But again, you'd need to figure out her password to do it.

Shari what woman wants to be woken up by her cell phone while sleeping? A doctor?
    I agree. Unless your child or family member is ill or your child is old enough to be out at a late night party or something and you're worried about them, there is no rational explanation for sleeping with your phone under your pillow. There have been times I've taken my phone into the bathroom with me when I was having a shower if I was expecting an important phone call but again, I'd never have a problem with my partner picking up my phone and having a look at it at any point as I never have anything to hide.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Shari, what % of chicks are whores?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

my guess is 83%

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    my guess is 83%
    Probably lower than that but we're definitely capable of dodgy behaviour. The worst part is that most guys are so clueless and refuse to believe their women would cheat on them because their egos are too damn big so with a little bit of brain work on our parts, it's quite easy to get away with it if we want to.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I get in trouble for sleeping with the phone near me and taking it everywhere I go. I'm honest getting a dirty looks right now as I'm typing this right now. But there is no way I'm cheating on her.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

God I'm really comming to fully hate women in today's society as a rule.. Fvking b*tches dude. Sorry bro, just make sure to nail this cvnt to the wall n dominate in court.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

hell just ask her , you 2 may need look into swingin. or swapin , share and share a like yal can make it work. if shes gettin some extra shel wanta little more. you see , but alway remenber thats never realy your stuff anyway ,you'l learn

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Donkwin47 View Post
    God I'm really comming to fully hate women in today's society as a rule.. Fvking b*tches dude. Sorry bro, just make sure to nail this cvnt to the wall n dominate in court.
    your right

with the feminist movement and their demand for equality it has not made them more "evolved"

the role of men has basically stayed the same

but woman has changed dramatically , and not for the better

stupid holes want equal everything, till the fukin check for dinner arrives

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look Brother, You're now in whats called an open relationship. Chill the fvuck out and enjoy it. Play it cool and you might talk her into eating some snatch one night.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Cap dat 4ss 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Christina33
    Christina33's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ Gold is banging your wife. But dont worry about it. JJ will be a wonderful step-father to your kid!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zeta has best ideas, this kid is into the shit.

Ok if you do catch here and post vids here on sbr you will become a sbr legend and i swear even if you make only 5 posts in the month I will award you poster of the month in a landslide.

I love this stuff, would love to watch a sex video involving sbr posters family

First 12345 ... Last