Margin Walker
    Margin Walker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1255

Have you ever been to a sex club?

Know a chick that says she's game to go to one and try and pick up a single female there for a threesome.
    Has anyone been to one? Sex club, swing club. Not one where there are a bunch of 55 year old oil barrels staring at each others gunts. A cool sex club.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 09-30-15 at 02:28 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tuna Fish Riot

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

nope...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GiveMeaBJ, and frizzelli

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Nope. I do know someone who guys to one and I know from the stories that I would not fit in there.

You better have a huge rooster if you're thinking of even going there.

Margin Walker

I'm 7 inches. Not huge but I don't get complaints and sometimes get compliments. I'm not lookin to nail every chick there. Just pick up a hot stray.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    nope...

Michaelmakesit
    I love action
    Michaelmakesit's Avatar Become A Pro!

i was at one last night. no joke

in venice beach. one of my friends asked to go with me and she ended up having a 4some with 3 other girls to try lesbian experience. she told me she loved it. i wish i could have seen or joined in but got drunk and ended up with a girl just making out and fingering her.....did make her lick her own juice

trinitiy
    trinitiy's Avatar Become A Pro!

look for adds in the newspaper or google your area homeboy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bobby I will take you and i swear I know your going to make a fukkin scene, I bet you hold the fukkin pole when I try and drag you in and you make me look bad.

I will have more later on this topic

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bobby I will take you and i swear I know your going to make a fukkin scene, I bet you hold the fukkin pole when I try and drag you in and you make me look bad.

I will have more later on this topic
    yeah right

SCRAGGS
    The toe is back
    SCRAGGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

yes, a couple NYC, and Ft Lauderdale. Had a crazy young female friend into
    kinds of crazy shit.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    i was at one last night. no joke in venice beach. one of my friends asked to go with me and she ended up having a 4some with 3 other girls to try lesbian experience. she told me she loved it. i wish i could have seen or joined in but got drunk and ended up with a girl just making out and fingering her.....did make her lick her own juice
    You went to a sex club and you made out and fingered a girl? Sounds like homecoming my freshmen year of HIGH SCHOOL. Is that all the game you have?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

jjgold

I have been to a few from time to time but most of these are bi sexual traps where as a guy and a girl wave you in. I walked through a few and every fukkin combo that wanted me was a guy guy and girl guy. If you see two girls they never wave a guy in, guy/gilr will also wave girls in.

How do I know this?? Well I did actually enter a few rooms off the waves figuring I was going to fuk the girl and the other guy would get her in the ass or mouth but I got a bad feeling pretty fast, they guy got too close and the girl asked me if I was ever with a guy before and I knew to leave, the other time I went into same combo and the girl started kissing me but from behind the guy started taking my pants off so I left. I saw one straight guy go into a guy/girl room and they got him. They all stripped and the girl sat on his face and he ate her but before you know it they guy opened his legs up and started pounded him as the girl held the guys face in her pussy so he could not get up. He was fukkin screaming too and they told me to stop watching and close door. He got torched like for 2 hrs and they both cuddled him after it was over as he was crying and they tried to convince him he is not gay but it was just sex. He was a mess too. he left kind of shocked and disgusted and embarrassed. When I saw him in hall way he I know you watched and please do not tell anyone and he said he was straight and i said "it stays hear pal"

We also have guys that go there that are bi sexuals or gay and it is easy to score and discreet so that is why they go there. I knew a guy that was there the same time as me a ways back and he looked nervous and quickly said he was only there for a 2 girl threesome and I said cool. I followed him ( love watching others have sex secretly) into a guy/girl room and he went fukkin crazy, he did not even tough girl much as he nailed guy in the ass and he nailed him and they sucked each other off a few times, the girl mainly fukked her man, ect and they both sucked the guys rooster. Ok I am leading up to something, he left room and I pretended I did not see anything and walked into him and said how did it go?? He goes cool, me and the guy fukked the girl like crazy and she blew us, etc and he kept saying he was straight , as he walked down the hall I say his towel and all fukkin jelly on itand as he went into shower I peaked in and he was washing his body down and the other guy went in with him I said fuk this and left. The guy was gay I guess.

I would stay away from sex clubs unless you like guys, most are very hungry for rooster and girls more like decoys

Any guy/guy/girl is definitely some gayness involved even if mentally.

Stick to girl girl guy

Learn from me boys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BatemanPatrickl, and Dad

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    You went to a sex club and you made out and fingered a girl? Sounds like homecoming my freshmen year of HIGH SCHOOL. Is that all the game you have?
    no condom...not gonna fuk a random chick without a glove
    i didnt know it was a sex party...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great post jj.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmakesit View Post
    no condom...not gonna fuk a random chick and get std
    Again, why were you fingering some chick at a "sex club".

Sounds like a high school party to me.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post

Again, why were you fingering some chick at a "sex club".

Sounds like a high school party to me.
    i've never had public sex...no condom.....she felt uncomfortable their and she was there with her 30+ friend and she was 21-23 age range around my age.
    i guess thats y

jjgold

Having sex with a condom is weird

I like uncovered as it feels better

BeeMore
    BeeMore's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ wins the thread yet again....

WOW

jjgold

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jamaica.

Shades nightclub Ocho Rios.

Google it. It was gross. But awesome at the same time.

Pull up to nothing but Rastafarians sitting outside smoking some ganja...I walk back to where the cars are...give 5 bucks for 2 nice sized joints...Start smoking one outside the joint, while talking to our cab driver, and his buddy. Girl is inside a fenced in area on the outside...Tongue pierced glowing nice and bright pink. I walk over...she grabs my limp rooster, and it shot up like a rocket ( I have no control) She doesn't say any words, she just starts licking her lips, kinda like a vampire seeing a paper cut on my neck. She finally speaks after about 10 seconds of playing with my dick, and feeling it get hard, "You want a blow mon" I respond by just kinda giggling like the first time I fingered a girl BACK IN 7TH GRADE(when that was cool) I tell her no, but my buddy does. I walk over to him, and say that girl wants to talk to you...He goes over there, and then walks back to me a minute later "you rooster_eater".

So we get inside this place...Pay 5 bucks a person for entry. After you pay, you walk down a little hall, where you can take a left, and go to a mall food court type area. It's just wide open, all the girls out there and some guys, about 3:1 ratio. Now there isn't actually a food court, it just a open area, and then stairs that lead to upstairs, which look to be non used stores in a mall. I see our cab driver, he lights one up and hands it to me, we talk for a few, then I head into the strip club area. Sit down with my 2 other friends, it's all black guys except us 3, and 1 other guy sitting across the platform from us. My 2 friends at that time had 2 naked girls just sittin on them chatting, doing whatever. Next thing I know, I got 1 girl on me, I ask her where I can get a red stripe, she says "buy me one?" I said sure. I give her 10 bucks she comes back with 3 beers and 2 other girls. One of the other girls asks " you want to party with the 3 of us" I just kinda laugh, and say maybe in a bit. So one sits on top of me naked, and leans back on me, and starts rubbing her vagina. One siting on my left kinda kissing my neck. And one sitting on the right of me, rubbing her hand up and down my leg through the bottom of my shorts. So the one rubbing her pussy gets off me, and pulls up a chair right in front of me, and puts her legs up on my thighs, and bites her bottom lip, and looking very seductive, while rubbing her pussy. one kissing my neck still and rubbing my chest, and the other now moved from my thigh into going through my shorts pocket rubbing my rooster. After 5 minutes of this, they all 3 grab me, and we go out into the food court area. They tell me 30 bucks to take them all upstairs for 1 hour. As she tells me this, 1 girl pulls the other girls g string to the side, sticks her finger in her mouth, and rubs the other girls asshole, and I'm not 100% sure, but possibly dropped a knuckle inside there. At this moment, I think to myself, how in the **** did I end up in this place. I go upstairs and I get killed by someone...or I live life with the Aids, which would be a slow death. I tell them I'm sorry, but I gotta pass on the offer, and give them 10 bucks a piece ( I didn't want to reach in my shoes to grab my real money, I came in with 75 in my pocket and 300 in my shoes) They say ok, thanks, and kinda smile and walk back into the stripper area.

Next thing I know a big Rastafarian comes up to me saying you owe me 50 bucks. I say " I'm sorry you must have the wrong guy" he says " you with those 3 girls right there" I say yes. He replies " you only gave them 30, I need 50 more" I tell him that I didn't go upstairs with them. He tells me " it doesn't matter" I give him 30, and say that's all I have, I pull everything out of my pockets...all that's in there is 1 more joint and a lighter. I walk back into the dance area...1 of my friends is there, and I tell him, we should get out of here, I was almost chopped up with a machete, he tells me that our other friend went upstairs with a girl. So we walk outside, smoke the joint, and our buddy comes walking out with our cab driver. I think they had a 3 some with the girl. Smoke 1 more joint while getting a ride home with the cabby, listening to bob marley (rat race)

Get back to the hotel, 330 in the morning, go to room, and grab a few red stripes, go down to the pool, and hang out just the 3 of us. 2 of us went back to our rooms, around 415, the other was staying down there for a little longer...his wife comes to my room the next day asking if I knew where her husbands clothes/wallet was? I laugh and say no...she tells me he came in at 6 in the morning with no clothes on, and he didn't know where they were. Best wedding I've ever been too.

And note this was on a Tuesday night - pay 10 bucks to **** any girl up on stage in front of anyone.

Ohh, and while she was rubbing my penis, I ghosted one. I had to laugh, because I thought I'd have a little mess down there and would throw away my boxers, but to my surprise nothing was there. Then I told the other guys, and they laughed and then told my mom and dad(we were all down there for my brothers wedding)
    Last edited by ngates815; 11-04-10 at 11:08 AM.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I have been to a few from time to time but most of these are bi sexual traps where as a guy and a girl wave you in. I walked through a few and every fukkin combo that wanted me was a guy guy and girl guy. If you see two girls they never wave a guy in, guy/gilr will also wave girls in. How do I know this?? Well I did actually enter a few rooms off the waves figuring I was going to fuk the girl and the other guy would get her in the ass or mouth but I got a bad feeling pretty fast, they guy got too close and the girl asked me if I was ever with a guy before and I knew to leave, the other time I went into same combo and the girl started kissing me but from behind the guy started taking my pants off so I left. I saw one straight guy go into a guy/girl room and they got him. They all stripped and the girl sat on his face and he ate her but before you know it they guy opened his legs up and started pounded him as the girl held the guys face in her pussy so he could not get up. He was fukkin screaming too and they told me to stop watching and close door. He got torched like for 2 hrs and they both cuddled him after it was over as he was crying and they tried to convince him he is not gay but it was just sex. He was a mess too. he left kind of shocked and disgusted and embarrassed. When I saw him in hall way he I know you watched and please do not tell anyone and he said he was straight and i said "it stays hear pal" We also have guys that go there that are bi sexuals or gay and it is easy to score and discreet so that is why they go there. I knew a guy that was there the same time as me a ways back and he looked nervous and quickly said he was only there for a 2 girl threesome and I said cool. I followed him ( love watching others have sex secretly) into a guy/girl room and he went fukkin crazy, he did not even tough girl much as he nailed guy in the ass and he nailed him and they sucked each other off a few times, the girl mainly fukked her man, ect and they both sucked the guys rooster. Ok I am leading up to something, he left room and I pretended I did not see anything and walked into him and said how did it go?? He goes cool, me and the guy fukked the girl like crazy and she blew us, etc and he kept saying he was straight , as he walked down the hall I say his towel and all fukkin jelly on itand as he went into shower I peaked in and he was washing his body down and the other guy went in with him I said fuk this and left. The guy was gay I guess. I would stay away from sex clubs unless you like guys, most are very hungry for rooster and girls more like decoys Any guy/guy/girl is definitely some gayness involved even if mentally. Stick to girl girl guy Learn from me boys

rhinkoll
    rhinkoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd like to go, but in Afganistan is very difficult

jjgold

Get a sponsor if you do go and he will guide you without agendas

Sponors get a small fee but hook you up in the situation you feel most comfortable in

BeeMore
    BeeMore's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ you need to sponsor Bobby

Go meet him under boardwalk and show him the ropes

Bobby do not wear the fukkin Velcro or the short shorts you fuk

Margin Walker

JJ wins again.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Went to a swingers clube once. My girl was the hottes girl there. Some creepy guy kept following us around the whole time, even though we made it clear that she would not be with any other guys, she only wanted to hook up with other girls and/or me. This was her choice. Anyway, I got a BJ from my girl while a few people watched on then she moved into another cubicle where a couple was getting it on, told the guy to leave and hooked up with the girl. lol so the guy sat there with me watching the show.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMore View Post
    JJ you need to sponsor Bobby

Go meet him under boardwalk and show him the ropes

Bobby do not wear the fukkin Velcro or the short shorts you fuk
    I say Bobby would not go in room even if with a girl, let be honest it is hard the first time

I will never forget my first time at 19 years old and the chick was 34 and kind of heavy but tall. I guess like 5-9 250 or so but held it well, I really did not know what to do, she pushed her in my face and I bit them, she taught me how to suck them, then she tried to get me to eat her pussy and I pulled away and was very scared. Then she said to fuk her and i was nervous and plus I was small, she stroked me until I got hard and then I tried putting it in her but did not know what was her ass or pussy so I think I tried getting it in her ass but my rooster kept crumbling and could not get it in, I tried a few times and she kept saying wrong hole and I nervously grinned, tired a few more times and could not get it in and just came in like 2 minutes anyway from the friction.

Does Bobby know what to do>> I doubt it, I would pay to see Bobby in bed with a hooker as it would be an all time classic scene. I say he would struggle too and fuk it up, can you imagine Bobby coming?? I say he would sound like a pigeon or seagull.

Michaelmakesit
    I love action

Go out to a bar and meet a woman JJ

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

can you imagine Bobby coming?? I say he would sound like a pigeon or seagull.
    fukin classic........ how the hell do you think of these things?

fsugolf
    fsugolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

corbin wins the internet again

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fsugolf View Post
    corbin wins the internet again