BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I say Bobby would not go in room even if with a girl, let be honest it is hard the first time I will never forget my first time at 19 years old and the chick was 34 and kind of heavy but tall. I guess like 5-9 250 or so but held it well, I really did not know what to do, she pushed her in my face and I bit them, she taught me how to suck them, then she tried to get me to eat her pussy and I pulled away and was very scared. Then she said to fuk her and i was nervous and plus I was small, she stroked me until I got hard and then I tried putting it in her but did not know what was her ass or pussy so I think I tried getting it in her ass but my rooster kept crumbling and could not get it in, I tried a few times and she kept saying wrong hole and I nervously grinned, tired a few more times and could not get it in and just came in like 2 minutes anyway from the friction. Does Bobby know what to do>> I doubt it, I would pay to see Bobby in bed with a hooker as it would be an all time classic scene. I say he would struggle too and fuk it up, can you imagine Bobby coming?? I say he would sound like a pigeon or seagull.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say Bobby would not go in room even if with a girl, let be honest it is hard the first time

I will never forget my first time at 19 years old and the chick was 34 and kind of heavy but tall. I guess like 5-9 250 or so but held it well, I really did not know what to do, she pushed her in my face and I bit them, she taught me how to suck them, then she tried to get me to eat her pussy and I pulled away and was very scared. Then she said to fuk her and i was nervous and plus I was small, she stroked me until I got hard and then I tried putting it in her but did not know what was her ass or pussy so I think I tried getting it in her ass but my rooster kept crumbling and could not get it in, I tried a few times and she kept saying wrong hole and I nervously grinned, tired a few more times and could not get it in and just came in like 2 minutes anyway from the friction.

Does Bobby know what to do>> I doubt it, I would pay to see Bobby in bed with a hooker as it would be an all time classic scene. I say he would struggle too and fuk it up, can you imagine Bobby coming?? I say he would sound like a pigeon or seagull.

BatemanPatrickl

i say bobby would not go in room even if with a girl, let be honest it is hard the first time

i will never forget my first time at 19 years old and the chick was 34 and kind of heavy but tall. I guess like 5-9 250 or so but held it well, i really did not know what to do, she pushed her in my face and i bit them, she taught me how to suck them, then she tried to get me to eat her pussy and i pulled away and was very scared. Then she said to fuk her and i was nervous and plus i was small, she stroked me until i got hard and then i tried putting it in her but did not know what was her ass or pussy so i think i tried getting it in her ass but my rooster kept crumbling and could not get it in, i tried a few times and she kept saying wrong hole and i nervously grinned, tired a few more times and could not get it in and just came in like 2 minutes anyway from the friction.

Does bobby know what to do>> i doubt it, i would pay to see bobby in bed with a hooker as it would be an all time classic scene. I say he would struggle too and fuk it up, can you imagine bobby coming?? I say he would sound like a pigeon or seagull.
    unreal.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Quote Originally Posted by Margin Walker View Post
    I'm 7 inches. Not huge but I don't get complaints and sometimes get compliments. I'm not lookin to nail every chick there. Just pick up a hot stray.
    Give those stats to the Giant you gay fuk

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vegas has one

I forgot name

anyone know??

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job grave digging a 3.5 year old post.. what in the fukk

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

slow day at sbr or?? wtf how the hell did you find this nonsense from 2010

BatemanPatrickl

Vegas has one

I forgot name

anyone know??
    JellyWatchers or some nonsense like that. JJ any steamroom stories?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

How the foods there

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

That Jamaican story was wild lol

tony_come

What kind of foods do they served

tony_come

Big menu?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    What kind of foods do they served
    Sausage and tacos.

That what you're looking for?

tony_come

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Sausage and tacos.

That what you're looking for?
    Pass

dont like Mexican

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

Vegas has one

I forgot name

anyone know??
    I believe that is the Chicken Ranch

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Bateman back from the dead to bump a four year old thread.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

I saw one straight guy go into a guy/girl room and they got him. They all stripped and the girl sat on his face and he ate her but before you know it they guy opened his legs up and started pounded him as the girl held the guys face in her pussy so he could not get up. He was fukkin screaming too and they told me to stop watching and close door. He got torched like for 2 hrs and they both cuddled him after it was over as he was crying and they tried to convince him he is not gay but it was just sex. He was a mess too. he left kind of shocked and disgusted and embarrassed. When I saw him in hall way he I know you watched and please do not tell anyone and he said he was straight and i said "it stays hear pal"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Plenty here in Hollywood

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monterey park if traffic is too much ...the Asian boy homie put me up on them.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

JJ unfukkinreal

Ngates close second

both guys deserve an award here

First 12