tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys i need help here my daughter has accused

my friend of 30 years of sexual harrasing her. how do i go about finding out the truth outa her. i havent talked to her yet shes at church my wife just told me. she is 13 now told my wife it happend when she was 8. now a friend of hers just put an uncle in jail for this how do i get the truth outa her? this is so bad in many ways you just dont accuse someone of this. am at a total loss. please help me with what i should say.

Morality
    Morality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trust your daughter before your friend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: neverstoppers23

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Blood is thicker than water. If true, put a bullet where it belongs.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I guess it boils down who do you trust more. Your daughter or a friend? If it's your daughter, go to the cops. They'll take it from there. Restrain yourself from going to beat the f\*\*k out of him - no need for you to face any criminal charges as well.

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

your fist + his face = your daughter's love

tatommack

let me start by saying this i was accused of raping a girl when i was 19 or so. i was very embarassed i did not do such a thing. i didnt want to show my face anywhere. all my friends had heard about it she later confused she made it up. so i told my friend and his first words outa his mouth were omg how embarassing so it really makes me feel like she lying it could be that someone else did this. and shes trying to protect them in away. idk

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

sorta fuked up situation...but id trust my daughter before a friend.

tatommack

i want the truth first she is 13 why wait till now to bring this up?

chilidog

So you trust your friend over your own daughter?

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

You have to side with your daughter man, you gotta protect here... plus children dont lie... I mean at 13 now adays you arent a child but... at the very least maybe your friend scared her or did act inappropriately... either way you gotta deal with it.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I'd call child protective services. Whether he did it or not, if he did there are others out there.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

skeptical

tatommack

this happend to a friend of mines daughter a few years ago she was 7 or 8 she said something soon after it happend. the boy next door that was 13 did it. long story short the father of the son killed the boy then himself

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

what did she say your friend did exactly?

dinaro7
    super player
    dinaro7's Avatar Become A Pro!

talk to her if your telling the truth get it on tape dont tell her your taping her just ask her why shes lying about it or if she is tell her how important it is if she is telling the truth ask her was sex involved or just implied if just implied the police cant really do much

tatommack

i havent spoke with my daughter yet thats why im asking you guys how do i aproch her

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

harassing or molesting?

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Blood is thicker than water. If true, put a bullet where it belongs.

what Deuce said

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    what did she say your friend did exactly?
    she says he put his pecker in her mouth

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

But she may be just saying it because her friend did. Find out the truth. If true....what Duece said

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    what Deuce said
    thats just dumb i have 2 young kids that need their father im looking for advise on how to talk to my daughter on getting the truth. not what justice im going to bring down

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria38 View Post
    You have to side with your daughter man, you gotta protect here... plus children dont lie... I mean at 13 now adays you arent a child but... at the very least maybe your friend scared her or did act inappropriately... either way you gotta deal with it.

JimmysEgo

your gun + 1 bullet + his face = problem solved

JimmysEgo

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    thats just dumb i have 2 young kids that need their father im looking for advise on how to talk to my daughter on getting the truth. not what justice im going to bring down
    you're talking like you're going to get caught.

tatommack

please stop responding with killing anyone thats not what im looking for

Grandmaster B
    Retired

wTF?

thats a pretty serious accusation

I would be at that dudes house in under 5 mins flat and trust me as I was choking him and looking into his eyes I would know if he was telling the truth or lying

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

First, is she accusing him of sexual "harrasment" or sexual "abuse" or "assualt." You or your wife, if your daughter is more comfortable, need to sit down with her and get specifics. If she gives you specific instances of abuse, then you have to go to the police and they will bring in a trained specilist who deals with abised children and will most likely be able to tell you if she is being honest.

I work in the legal field and it is amazing how many sexual predators there are out there. Many times, young children confess instances of abuse to their parents, and are dismissed because the parents do not believe them. However, the truth usually comes out many years later because the accused, if the allegations are true, typically will abuse multiple victims.

In many instances, the victims are family or children of close friends.

JimmysEgo

well then put your pecker in his mouth and make it even. sheesh!

Grandmaster B
    Retired

if someone did that to my daughter killing them would be a option

most likely it would be torture like in the saw movies where the dude would want to kill himself...id set it up that way in a cabin in the woods

pour gas over him and leave him with a lighter...he can make the choice to kill himself or endure the sick torture I would put on his balls...maybe like a vice grip on his balls just enough to wear it dosent kill him but the pain would be so extremem he would light himself on fire

just some ideas

ToNyyy
    Karma - What goes around comes back
    ToNyyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You going to have to talk to your daughter when she gets back. Tell her what really happen and tell her that she should have told you awhile ago. Next go confront your friend. Ask him wtf did he do and beat his ass if he admits to doing it. If he doesn't admit tell him if I find out that you were lying to me, your getting a hole to your head. That simple

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    So you trust your friend over your own daughter?
    he's been the guy's friend for 30 years, he's only known his daughter for 13.

family isn't more special than anyone else. just because they happen to be related to u doesn't mean they deserve ur trust more than anyone else. thinking rationally is the way to go.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

You need to talk to her about this again. Do not accuse her of making anything up. Just be there for her and ask for specifics. If she does not say that she is making this up, then you have to go to the police. They have people trained to deal with this.

chilidog

Sit your daughter down, and tell her that mommy told you that one of daddy's friends did something to you a few years ago. Tell her she's not in trouble, you just need to know exactly what happened. After you get her version, go to the police, and they will take it from there. They have professionals who will deal with it. I wouldn't be concerned about your friend being falsely accused right now. I would worry about your daughter being abused.

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    First, is she accusing him of sexual "harrasment" or sexual "abuse" or "assualt." You or your wife, if your daughter is more comfortable, need to sit down with her and get specifics. If she gives you specific instances of abuse, then you have to go to the police and they will bring in a trained specilist who deals with abised children and will most likely be able to tell you if she is being honest.

I work in the legal field and it is amazing how many sexual predators there are out there. Many times, young children confess instances of abuse to their parents, and are dismissed because the parents do not believe them. However, the truth usually comes out many years later because the accused, if the allegations are true, typically will abuse multiple victims.

In many instances, the victims are family or children of close friends.
    deep down i think it is my brother in law not my friend he still lives at home with his parents and has never had a girlfriend he is 30

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Why exactly would even post something like this in a Gambling Forum? It amazes me what people will say or post....what is it you're looking for? All of these people are degenerate gamblers and whack jobs....if this story is true...go find a counselor or professional and don't take input from these guys

1234 ... Last