BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

A Gay man tries to **** me

So last Saturday night I was at a restaurant by myself having a meal and a few beers. It was getting late and I was on my way home, but decided to stop at a nightclub near my place in here Clearwater, FL. It was around 1am and I thought I would check it out and see if there were any strays that might need a place to sleep for the night.

Turns out this place is frequented by an older crowd. Over 30 at least, lots of people in their 40's and 50's even. Not my scene really. So I do what I always do and got a drink and a cup to spit in (I was dipping cope long). I'm walking near the bar and this shorter black guy around 40 starts talking to me. Asks me if I played baseball or whatever cause I was dipping. His name is Mel. He seems like a jovial man and we chat for 5 min about baseball and make comments about the broads as they pass by. I leave him and go wander around looking to see if there are any possibilities. There aren't.

So I'm on my way out of this bar and Mel siddles over to me and starts chatting again. I oblige for another 5 min or so. By this point, they are kicking people out of the bar and closing it down. So we leave the building and stand outside and monitor a domestic issue in progress. (Girl yelling at man for some reason.) I say "Ok, man good to meet you and see you around". He keeps wanting to talk some more; he is one of those people that is hard to get away from when it's time to say goodbye.

Then he puts out his hand to shake mine and give me one of those patented "black" hugs. Ok, I oblige. Then I'm moving away from him but he still has his hand on the back of my neck and is rubbing it. Like in a sensual sort of way! I don't feel too comfortable with this, but I don't say anything and he just stopped. He is about 6 or 7" shorter than I am. Once again, I say "Ok man, I'll see you around". Then he puts his hand out again and wants to provide me with another patented "black" hug. Ok, I oblige. But this time as the hug is happening he starts kissing the side of my neck! Again, in a sensual sort of way like he is trying to seduce me! This only lasted like 1 to 1.5 seconds and I jumped backwards. The only thing that came to my mind to say is "Hey man, I'm NOT THAT WAY!".

He just kind of looked at the ground and muttered something and walked away. He got in his Lexus and drove off.

I went straight home and stripped all my clothes off and took a shower to get any gay germs off me.

I am never going to this bar again. I am posting this because I have to get this off my chest and now it feels better. I'm not gay, and I will never be gay. I don't have a problem with people being gay, if that's what they want to do, fine.

I don't think I led this guy on. I think I look and behave straight and no gay guy has ever hit on me before.

BAUS

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

he drove a lexus. gay people are rich

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    So last Saturday night I was at a restaurant by myself having a meal and a few beers. It was getting late and I was on my way home, but decided to stop at a nightclub near my place in here Clearwater, FL. It was around 1am and I thought I would check it out and see if there were any strays that might need a place to sleep for the night.

Turns out this place is frequented by an older crowd. Over 30 at least, lots of people in their 40's and 50's even. Not my scene really. So I do what I always do and got a drink and a cup to spit in (I was dipping cope long). I'm walking near the bar and this shorter black guy around 40 starts talking to me. Asks me if I played baseball or whatever cause I was dipping. His name is Mel. He seems like a jovial man and we chat for 5 min about baseball and make comments about the broads as they pass by. I leave him and go wander around looking to see if there are any possibilities. There aren't.

So I'm on my way out of this bar and Mel siddles over to me and starts chatting again. I oblige for another 5 min or so. By this point, they are kicking people out of the bar and closing it down. So we leave the building and stand outside and monitor a domestic issue in progress. (Girl yelling at man for some reason.) I say "Ok, man good to meet you and see you around". He keeps wanting to talk some more; he is one of those people that is hard to get away from when it's time to say goodbye.

Then he puts out his hand to shake mine and give me one of those patented "black" hugs. Ok, I oblige. Then I'm moving away from him but he still has his hand on the back of my neck and is rubbing it. Like in a sensual sort of way! I don't feel too comfortable with this, but I don't say anything and he just stopped. He is about 6 or 7" shorter than I am. Once again, I say "Ok man, I'll see you around". Then he puts his hand out again and wants to provide me with another patented "black" hug. Ok, I oblige. But this time as the hug is happening he starts kissing the side of my neck! Again, in a sensual sort of way like he is trying to seduce me! This only lasted like 1 to 1.5 seconds and I jumped backwards. The only thing that came to my mind to say is "Hey man, I'm NOT THAT WAY!".

He just kind of looked at the ground and muttered something and walked away. He got in his Lexus and drove off.

I went straight home and stripped all my clothes off and took a shower to get any gay germs off me.

I am never going to this bar again. I am posting this because I have to get this off my chest and now it feels better. I'm not gay, and I will never be gay. I don't have a problem with people being gay, if that's what they want to do, fine.

I don't think I led this guy on. I think I look and behave straight and no gay guy has ever hit on me before.

BAUS
    this post smells like buttsex.

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

BAUS
    gay germs are gross.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr Windy City

swede96
    swede96's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baus, you little rooster tease.

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Swede make another video!

swede96

Maybe...I haven't been in a very video making mood lately.

adriano
    all-in
    adriano's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have a talent for writing, BAUS.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

With all due respect, gay people have pretty good radar. You should reevaluate where you stand sexuality wise.

swede96

Not true, Crazyl. I've been hit on by chicks more than once.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by swede96 View Post
    Not true, Crazyl. I've been hit on by chicks more than once.
    Girls are different. For a guy to hit on another guy, he must really be sure that he's not going out on a limb, because he'd probably get knocked out for making the wrong read. This short black guy was pretty darn sure about BAUS to come on that strong..

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

swede96

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Girls are different. For a guy to hit on another guy, he must really be sure that he's not going out on a limb, because he'd probably get knocked out for making the wrong read. This short black guy was pretty darn sure about BAUS to come on that strong..
    First, the dude was probably pretty drunk. Second, you have a point, but most gay men also know that most straight men know that hitting a gay guy is automatically a "hate crime", regardless of whether they deserve it or not.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once again I agree with Crazyl. For a gay guy to seriously hit on another guy outside or away from a known gay hang out is a big step. The gaydar the gays have for other gays would need to be on full flame for that to happen.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Faggots disgust me.

This post has JJGold written all over it.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

BAUS u gave all the gay signals.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

You brought it on with the second man hug, lol.

BAUS

Sharky, no I did not. I had a big fat chew in my lip the whole time. Have you ever seen a gay man dip before??

Deuce, I am not JJ or Webber.

BAUS

SBR Lou

But this time as the hug is happening he starts kissing the side of my neck! Again, in a sensual sort of way like he is trying to seduce me! This only lasted like 1 to 1.5 seconds and I jumped backwards. The only thing that came to my mind to say is "Hey man, I'm NOT THAT WAY!".
    I'm calling BS.

Why would you specify it was a "sensual sort of way", what other kind of way would it be if ANOTHER MAN kissed your neck...!?!?!

Why else would someone do that? I'm Italian and the most Italian men will do is kiss you on the cheek out of respect and that's if you're a close friend or family.

BAUS

I felt the need to differentiate between a peck type of kiss and a sensual kiss.

BAUS

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

was it the dude from this video?

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

BAUS, do you need someone to be your cockblocker?

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coming from a guy who is oblivious as to whether someone is hitting on him I do think the guy should have at least asked if you had a girlfriend or came forward and said he was gay. At least you got the message across that you weren't interested. Some people keep going at it even when you say no.

This is part of the reason why I would rather ladies be straight up with me. Unfortunately that's alot to ask - especially when most guys are assclowns and most girls want the guy to do everything for them.

thegreatdiatchi
    thegreatdiatchi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Faggots disgust me.

This post has JJGold written all over it.
    I heard JJ was going to try sleeping with you at the bash instead of Pico. Word is out that you are the bigger homophobe .

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

But this time as the hug is happening he starts kissing the side of my neck! Again, in a sensual sort of way like he is trying to seduce me! This only lasted like 1 to 1.5 seconds and I jumped backwards.
    This kissing went on for 1.5 seconds? Damn, most straight men wouldn't have stood that for a blink of an eye. I think what happened is that you were actually enjoying it but suddenly realised that you didn't think you should be enjoying it. Anyhow, congratulations on coming out in such a public fashion today - remember it's OK to be gay.

BAUS

I did not enjoy it Taco. I don't need that kind of shit in my life.

BAUS

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

i would of reacted violently

BAUS

I thought of it at the time, but I was worried he may be packing.

BAUS

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

lol yeah packing a hard dick .......... j/k i feel u dawg

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Baus did you stop by New York New York on US 19?

You went looking for some senior citizen vag and ended up with some black snake.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Was he heavy or skinny? I would of played it out a little longer and see if he offered cash and see what he was looking for.

Thank God you were strong and did not get seduced.

Good job

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    Baus did you stop by New York New York on US 19?

You went looking for some senior citizen vag and ended up with some black snake.

How the FUK did you know that?? Wow, bang on pal.

BAUS

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm good.

BAUS

He wasn't heavy, maybe like 5'5 170 lbs.

Thanks Coach, I feel better now.

BAUS

BAUS

Bread, what a dump that place is. Yes, that is the parking lot where this all happened. I have to drive by there everyday and remember this.

BAUS

123 Last