acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

I hope you guys are right, could you imagine if you were wrong. this guy should be crying by now.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShop101 View Post
    And not downplaying all the points he has scammed here, but actual cash he has fleeced from concerned and generous posters with all his BS stories.

He never asked for anything , I just gave him a free shot at $100 and he won.

$100 meant more to him than for me.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    I hope you guys are right, could you imagine if you were wrong. this guy should be crying by now.

Here's his Kenny123 ghost:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny123 View Post
    Please donate some points

So i can get some gift cards to this child that has cancer around detroit and this person has about a few weeks left to live.. Atleast thats what i heard from this lady..
    And here's the point laundering:

(These are just 2 of the transactions)

536F6 12/07/2009
    3:08 PM Transfer for this post.
    kenny123 Rush Post Point -200

3823B 11/10/2009
    4:25 PM Transfer for this post.
    kenny123 DacBietViet Post Point -48

Funny how kenny123 only wanted to borrow points from posters so he could give them to DacBietViet and Rush, lol.

I can post alll his other BS save the children type of threads asking for donations that he has posted across forumland at a later time. He usually just sticks with the "I will transfer the money by paypal" types of scams, as he tries to freeroll you into placing real wagers in books for all kinds of different BS reasons.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-21-14 at 11:55 AM.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nothing personal Tonyyy, and sorry for the kid if true, but DacbietViet/Octoman used to do these same things your doing, but across ALL the forums...... (and thats how we all found out that Octo was actually Dac, and now that Octo is gone we don't know what poster name he is using now.
    You forgot about ripmyson.

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    He never asked for anything , I just gave him a free shot at $100 and he won.

$100 meant more to him than for me.

These $100s add up when you consider he does this everywhere.

A lot of posters will not come forward with all the money they have given to him and all his ghosts. They don't want to be embarrassed. Some like Mammon and playersonly69 have openly said that they have given him hundreds of dollars.

ToNyyy tried to scam me when he posted here that he needed money in his 5dimes account and was willing to do a paypal transfer. As soon as he said for me to place the wager in for him, and if it wins transfer the winnings to his 5dimes account, I knew it was a scam. Then I realized he was doing this everywhere, and that ToNyy was really Octoman/DacBietViet/Rush, etc.etc, I had enough.

robmpink
    Update your status

TOnYY, can you still drive a schoolbus through that gapped front teeth you have?

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    You forgot about ripmyson.
    Thanks, I just bumped this thread-

ripmyson stiffed another $100 cash to Monkeyf0cker

robmpink
    Update your status

Thanks, I just bumped this thread-

ripmyson stiffed another $100 cash to Monkeyf0cker
    The name then, you could tell he was going to set someone up down the line about his dead infant or 2 year old that fell in the pool.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR doesn't care about all Dac's ghosts which is sad, they almost encourage it in a way. Hell even the mods have several ghosts of their own, people need to protect themselves. Do NOT allow yourself to be stiffed.

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    have you sleuths figured this out yet?
    This was figured out really a long time ago.

But, its about time we let the SBR posters know about him, especially the newbies, before they get scammed by him. Of course, its still the posters responsibility if they fall victim to one of his scams, but there are a lot of good hearted posters here. And those are the ones he does his best to prey on.

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    SBR doesn't care about all Dac's ghosts which is sad, they almost encourage it in a way. Hell even the mods have several ghosts of their own, people need to protect themselves. Do NOT allow yourself to be stiffed.

Exactly!

And this is what sucks in the Beat the Prick contest:

The more ghosts that beat the Prick- the LESS cash SBR has to give away!
    (Only cash players who made deposits of $50 into DSI get cash, the rest get points). So its watered down for the real Cash Players. So the 10K that could be given away in a week will never happen, as a shtload of point scammers will make numerous account to get points. They only need 16 accounts to guarantee a perfect 4-0 weekend. And that affects the real players prize winnings.

SBRJohn recommended that 5K be given away each week to the cash players, but that recommendation was shot down.

I know Lou and the Mods will do their best to stop the ghosts, but we all know there are still numerous ghosts here in the forum.

obamaismyuncle

Exactly!

And this is what sucks in the Beat the Prick contest:

The more ghosts that beat the Prick- the LESS cash SBR has to give away!
    (Only cash players who made deposits of $50 into DSI get cash, the rest get points). So its watered down for the real Cash Players. So the 10K that could be given away in a week will never happen, as a shtload of point scammers will make numerous account to get points. They only need 16 accounts to guarantee a perfect 4-0 weekend. And that affects the real players prize winnings.

SBRJohn recommended that 5K be given away each week to the cash players, but that recommendation was shot down.

I know Lou and the Mods will do their best to stop the ghosts, but we all know there are still numerous ghosts here in the forum.
    Unless mods have ghosts of their own in the BTP contest, which they do..

JerseyShop101

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Unless mods have ghosts of their own in the BTP contest, which they do..
    Thats a serious accusation.

obamaismyuncle

Thats a serious accusation.

robmpink
    Update your status

funny stuff

First ... 3456