TurbanCowboy40
    TurbanCowboy40's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJGOLD/HANKWEBBER and board members

JJ/HANK,

You are not a professional gambler. You are a professional loser. That's not being harsh or rude, that's just stating the simple truth. I was looking at car reviews on youtube the other night and for whatever typed in gambling. When I did this there was you and your ridiculous hair piece, so I clicked on you expecting the worse. Let me just say that you far exceeded my expectations and that shouldn't be taken as a compliment.

You have serious serious serious mental issues. What you are doing and these videos that you continue to post are only getting more disturbing. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find them a little entertaining, but that's only because I feel like I'm watching a car crash. You shouldn't take enjoyment from watching a car crash, or in your case, watching someone destroy their life.

Your are dillusional in your thinking that you should receive monetary compensation for your presence on the board. You are no more important to this board than someone with 7000 posts on a Michigan football board or Duke basketball board. Every board in the world has a few people that draw a little more attention than others and none of them are being paid. They have lives and real jobs.

You need to stop gambling effective immediately. You need to work on getting yourself a real job and creating a real life for yourself. For you to think that you'll eventually get back in the game or make up for everything that you've lost if you keep betting is insane. Right now you can't pick your nose, but even if you do get on a roll, which aint happening, it's only a matter of time before you lose again. Anyone that would put $20000 or lie about putting $20000 on a first half line in the Super Bowl has no business placing bets. You didn't even know who would start with the ball you moron. You think the fact that the Giants got the ball first and burned clock and scored points against a defense that had been exposed by good offenses all year put your bet at a huge disadvantage? The chances were very good that this would happen if the Giants were able to receive the to start the game, information that was critical to your bet and information that you didn't have. And you put up $20000 on a bet where the results of the coin toss were critical? That's a stupid bet for Tiger Woods let alone someone who can't afford to buy a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

You want to create something on youtube that will make a difference or be worth watching, for more reasons than just watching someone embarrass themself and go down in flames? Stop gambling and become a real man. Throw the hair piece in the trash can, it makes you look like a fool. Go out and find a real job. I don't care what you're doing, as long as it isn't gambling related, you need an income. Start communicating without using the f bomb every other word. Stop using the lord's name in vain every 5 seconds. Given the way you act and speak, you don't deserve a break in life, which is probably why you aren't getting any. Stop feeling sorry for yourself because you aren't happy with your looks. There are plenty of people in this world being productive with their lives who are bald and uglier than you. If you had a real job, were responsible, dependable and a good person, you could find someone. I don't claim to know everything about women, but most women, at least respectable women dislike gambling and gamblers. Most women want to feel secure with someone and being with a gambler, I don't care if you're good or bad, hurts the security factor big time. No respectable women will ever want to be with you if you continue down your current path. So get yourself together and turn your videos into updates. If you could go from what you are now to a respectable and productive citizen, you might have yourself something you could sell to gamblers anonymous. Because right now you are the poster boy for what not be. You may not be a criminal or a sex offender, and I'm just assuming that, but you are an incredible douchebag that is going nowhere in life.

To those people on this forum that support or encourage Hank, you should be ashamed of yourselves. This man needs serious help. To encourage his behavior or make him feel like he's doing nothing wrong is wrong, it also speaks little of your own character.

If you really want to help this guy out or be his friend, make him irrelevant on the board. Don't aknowledge him and don't respond to him. He is a total degenerate with serious mental issues. I also think he has a drug problem as well. He smokes weed in his videos and talks about popping pills so I think I'm correct in assuming that.

Just think about what he's doing in these videos and the things he's saying. He has serious serious serious problems and more than a handful of you are enablers.

It's not normal for a message board to be someone's life, especially a gambling forum. He's also not responsible for enough traffic that any business worth a grain of salt would care about. A poll was made up about him and 50 people responded? 50 people? Hank might be worth something if 5000 people responded, but 50? Most people want him out of here as well. And he keeps making videos thinking he should be paid and that he's threatening not to post if he doesn't get his way? You know how laughable that is? JJ/Hank is so addicted to this board that if the site admin was able to block his IP address unless he paid a $25/mo subscription fee, he'd go rob a gas station. And he wants to be paid? What a joke.

It's time for everyone to ignore Hank. He needs to get his life together. I'm being dead serious about this. You are enabling a very sick man. He probably should be admitted somewhere.

I'm not trying to be the board mom and I'm not trying to act like I'm holier than thou. I just think it should be obvious to anyone with half a brain that isn't a complete scumbag that continuing to support or aknowledge Hank is just the wrong thing to do.

The guy just gave advice to those with a wife and kids that they need to be careful about not getting caught gambling as this is the time of the year when the losing can mount. You know how sad and twisted that advice is? Advice like that can only come a man who has no regard for lifes real responsibilities or the things that are really important.

If you want to help Hank, you need to force him to give this up. I don't care what the topic is, ignore him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealSlimShady

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

This is an excellent post. I have been saying this for quite some time although without the eloquence turban conveyed. Shame on the people here who are encouraging his delusion just because they find it amusing.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I'll be the first to defend JJ. He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut. If that's the way he does it then so be it. It's not illegal. If they want to pay him then that is the forum's business. You don't have to read his posts or watch his videos. Nobody is making you do it. Sure he can be annoying at times but he can also give you a laugh. It's funny to me that someone has to create a ghost account to post this. It takes some balls to make videos or put your pic out there for people to see. It doesn't take much to ghost a post. If you don't like JJ then don't click on his posts or videos, plain and simple. There is just as many or more posts on here whining and crying about JJ than there is about JJ. I'm sure I'll get bashed along with him for this but it' smy 2 cents.

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should receive monetary compensation for your presence on the board.
    5 websites have paid Coach to post. The author is the delusional one. Just because you are a loser doesn't make someone that's willing to take a light hearted look at life a loser. Look in the mirror and your post fits the man in the mirror.

stiff
    stiff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coach,

I think you better make a video on this topic.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

The real loser is the guy that put way too much effort into slamming Webber.

That dude obviously has no life cuz he has enough time to write a friggin book about JJ.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Anyone have the cliff notes on this sh1t?

The Seer

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post

That dude obviously has no life cuz he has enough time to write a friggin book about JJ.
    That is the first thing we've ever agreed on Rob.

raiders72002

great post.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I'll be the first to defend JJ. He's just a squirrel trying to get a nut. If that's the way he does it then so be it. It's not illegal. If they want to pay him then that is the forum's business. You don't have to read his posts or watch his videos. Nobody is making you do it. Sure he can be annoying at times but he can also give you a laugh. It's funny to me that someone has to create a ghost account to post this. It takes some balls to make videos or put your pic out there for people to see. It doesn't take much to ghost a post. If you don't like JJ then don't click on his posts or videos, plain and simple. There is just as many or more posts on here whining and crying about JJ than there is about JJ. I'm sure I'll get bashed along with him for this but it' smy 2 cents.
    I agree. There is nothing worse than some coward posting as a ghost telling people how to think. It must be an attention problem and i guess JJ is taking it away from him. To the coward author of this post. Keyword: Ignore button. Use it.

TurbanCowboy40

I never said what he was doing was illegal and it's certainly not impacting my life. I didn't even know who he was until Friday night.

You must have prett weak reading comprehension skills because my post had zero to do with not liking his posts or his videos. It had everything to do with the fact that this man is seriously dillusional, disturbed and needs help. I think his videos are entertaining. The thing is, I'm laughing at a guy who is totally fing up his life. You think that's a good thing?

It takes balls to make videos or put your pic out there? You make it sound like he's doing something admirable? He's making a total fool of himself and destroying his life to ammuse a handful of people? He's not benefiting from this? This isn't a career? It takes balls to be Dick Vitale, but he's getting paid millions to do so. What is Hank making?

I think it's insane that a forum would pay Hank to post here, that's just my opinion. He's not responsible for enough traffic. He seems to think that being the most frequent poster on here or being the first poster on here ranks up there with being the first man to step on the moon. He needs to get his head out of his a$$. Posting on a message board is not a job or a career. It's a hobby at best. He needs to be thinking about getting a real job. A REAL JOB. A job that won't allow him to think about gambling all day, which he has a huge problem with.

It's funny that I have to create a ghost account? I created this account because I never visit this board which is probably why I didn't have an account. I also don't plan on being a regular now that I have one.

You completely missed the point of my original post. That doesn't say much about you.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

That is the first thing we've ever agreed on Rob.
    I never like to agree with FBI agents

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by TurbanCowboy40 View Post
    I never said what he was doing was illegal and it's certainly not impacting my life. I didn't even know who he was until Friday night.

You must have prett weak reading comprehension skills because my post had zero to do with not liking his posts or his videos. It had everything to do with the fact that this man is seriously dillusional, disturbed and needs help. I think his videos are entertaining. The thing is, I'm laughing at a guy who is totally fing up his life. You think that's a good thing?

It takes balls to make videos or put your pic out there? You make it sound like he's doing something admirable? He's making a total fool of himself and destroying his life to ammuse a handful of people? He's not benefiting from this? This isn't a career? It takes balls to be Dick Vitale, but he's getting paid millions to do so. What is Hank making?

I think it's insane that a forum would pay Hank to post here, that's just my opinion. He's not responsible for enough traffic. He seems to think that being the most frequent poster on here or being the first poster on here ranks up there with being the first man to step on the moon. He needs to get his head out of his a$$. Posting on a message board is not a job or a career. It's a hobby at best. He needs to be thinking about getting a real job. A REAL JOB. A job that won't allow him to think about gambling all day, which he has a huge problem with.

It's funny that I have to create a ghost account? I created this account because I never visit this board which is probably why I didn't have an account. I also don't plan on being a regular now that I have one.

You completely missed the point of my original post. That doesn't say much about you.
    Thank you Stephen King. Or is it Richard Bachman?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

how does all this effect you? People can live how they want.

It takes balls to lay it all on the line.... you obviously have no balls.

raiders72002

I didn't even know who he was until Friday night.
    LMAO- Then how do you know so much about him. Go away.

TurbanCowboy40

Five websites have paid him to post? HAHA. It's obviously been a pretty lucrative gig. The guy has one outfit and a 10 cent hair piece.

I want to know how many of the people that responded to my post are Hank. I'll put the over/under at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    5 websites have paid Coach to post. The author is the delusional one. Just because you are a loser doesn't make someone that's willing to take a light hearted look at life a loser. Look in the mirror and your post fits the man in the mirror.

The Seer

In case you haven't realized, this is a gambling forum. There's not a lot of Dr. Phil's here. All gambler's have some sort of screw loose or they wouldn't be gambling.

The Seer

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be suprised if TurbanCowboy is JJ.

raiders72002

JJ doesn't ghost. It's folklore.

TurbanCowboy40

It takes balls to make a ridiculous bet then run to your aunt and ask for 20000 dollars? Yeah, Hank's a real man alright. He makes bets that he knows he can't pay off and then runs to his aunt when they lose. That makes him such an unbelievable jerkoff.

You know what real balls are? Giving up gambling and getting two jobs. Working for a living. Paying off your debts with your own hard work and money.

Hank is a disgrace and an unbelievable loser.

So are all of you that are defending him.

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    how does all this effect you? People can live how they want.

It takes balls to lay it all on the line.... you obviously have no balls.

The Seer

It takes balls to make a ridiculous bet then run to your aunt and ask for 20000 dollars? Yeah, Hank's a real man alright. He makes bets that he knows he can't pay off and then runs to his aunt when they lose. That makes him such an unbelievable jerkoff.

You know what real balls are? Giving up gambling and getting two jobs. Working for a living. Paying off your debts with your own hard work and money.

He makes up most of those stories for entertainment.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

I wish I had the time to pick apart someones internet personality and try to correct them on it. Interesting.

stiff
    stiff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Beware Cowboy...the coach has let it be known in the past that he will fly into any city in the U.S. and meet you at the 50-yard line of your local high school football field to duke it out.

If you watch the video you'll see that his unusual Sweet Pea Whitaker type style in combination with Tyson-like power make him a tough matchup for anyone (male or female).

After the fight....if a game of football breaks out make sure the DBs lining up against coach don't try to read his eyes....he'll look'em off, look'em off, look'em off......BAM!!! 40-yard strike down the seam. Let the dancing begin.

Good luck Cowboy, the Coach is the total package.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Working 2 jobs, for what?

agreed that he might not think things through, or he is even an okay handicapper, but people make mistakes so we and he can learn from them.

I dont see where you are in a position to comment on anything...

TurbanCowboy40

I gamble too.

I'm 30 and started gambling when I was a freshman at Penn State. If I could go back in time I never would have started.

I know as well as anyone what a sickness it is and I know the rush that comes from winning and losing.

I know what it's like to gamble with money you don't have. I once went all in in college with a Vikings/Dallas Monday Night teaser. I had the Vikings and the under and watch E Smith run up and down the field as Dallas took a big lead in the first half. The bet got to the point where the Vikings had to score like 24 unanswered points, and that's all the scoring that could be done for me to win the bet. It happened. George hit Moss deep late in the game and that was the end of it.

I have tons of examples and I know what it can do to you. I also have a degree, I have a job and I've never asked someone for money to pay off debts.

I don't expect my original post to change anything because I know how addicting gambling can be and certainly I shouldn't expect other gamblers to tell another gambler to give it up.

Having said that, Hank's problems go beyond gambling and anyone that watches some of those videos can clearly see that.

In case you haven't realized, this is a gambling forum. There's not a lot of Dr. Phil's here. All gambler's have some sort of screw loose or they wouldn't be gambling.

Thor4140

Five websites have paid him to post? HAHA. It's obviously been a pretty lucrative gig. The guy has one outfit and a 10 cent hair piece.

I want to know how many of the people that responded to my post are Hank. I'll put the over/under at 2.
    Now that you are getting some much needed attention do you feel any better? This post might go on for days so I hope you are getting your fill.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

TC, you can't gamble and bash JJ. It's like saying you are a Christian against Christ. JJ is the poster child of what we all are. He is on a losing streak. Soon he'll be on a winning streak, bang broads, buy rounds and get a new mink. To disrespect the Legend in the manner you just did is shameful and cowardly.

MadCapper
    MadCapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj must be laughing his head off reading this thread.

and that is precisely why he is a forum genius.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by stiff View Post
    Beware Cowboy...the coach has let it be known in the past that he will fly into any city in the U.S. and meet you at the 50-yard line of your local high school football field to duke it out.

If you watch the video you'll see that his unusual Sweet Pea Whitaker type style in combination with Tyson-like power make him a tough matchup for anyone (male or female).

After the fight....if a game of football breaks out make sure the DBs lining up against coach don't try to read his eyes....he'll look'em off, look'em off, look'em off......BAM!!! 40-yard strike down the seam. Let the dancing begin.

don't forget he is 8-1 against ten year olds and 5-2 vs woman.

TurbanCowboy40

I saw the football video. I thought I was watching Peyton Manning until I realized it was Hank. Maybe he should try and get a tryout in the arena league. I'm sure they are looking for 5'7 qb's who will pass out from exhaustian walking up to the line of scrimmage.

Quote Originally Posted by stiff View Post

raiders72002

I'm 30 and started gambling when I was a freshman at Penn State. If I could go back in time I never would have started.

I know as well as anyone what a sickness it is and I know the rush that comes from winning and losing
    Like most of us thought, you're the loser.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Hey Turban Cowbay, do you drive a cab in NYC?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I didn't even know who he was until Friday night.
    He read his autobiography over the weekend about his aunt and the superbowl.

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to confess....this thread turned me on. Not sexually, but more in the way I felt when I discovered that Billy Zane had hairplugs in Titanic.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

I saw the football video. I thought I was watching Peyton Manning until I realized it was Hank. Maybe he should try and get a tryout in the arena league. I'm sure they are looking for 5'7 qb's who will pass out from exhaustian walking up to the line of scrimmage.

OMG that was hilarious.

123 Last