TurbanCowboy40
    TurbanCowboy40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ouch, that really hurts.

I'm not sure how I'll ever get over being called a loser from people that befriend a guy who will blow you to live in your basement for cheaper rent.

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    Like most of us thought, you're the loser.

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    He read his autobiography over the weekend about his aunt and the superbowl.
    Are you sure it was his aunt. In another video he stated he took out a loan for the money. Of course, there is no actual proof he made the bet to begin with and nobody in their right mind would actually loan him the money. Of course again, he stated in another video he declared BK years ago and his credit is shot now so there is no way he would be able to get a loan. That is the problem with pathelogical liars- they lose track of their bullshit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol another guy coming from another website trying to make me look bad

SBR is dominating the forums now so I guess jealousy is cool

Just a ghost....lol

We move on, I am too busy to fight with guys, funny how so many obsessed with me if they do not like me.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coach, each time they launch an attack against you your prowess grows stronger and stronger......

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by picantel View Post
    OMG that was hilarious.
    tough call for me between Webber and Testaverde.

picantel

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Just a ghost....lol

We move on, I am too busy to fight with guys, funny how so many obsessed with me if they do not like me.
    Trying to make you look bad? No sir you do that all on your own. The people who defend you either 1)are making money fading your picks and do not want it to stop or 2)find you amusing and are using you to brighten up their life. I am not sure I would be proud of either scenario.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Coach, each time they launch an attack against you your prowess grows stronger and stronger......
    You are correct, it is comical all the ghost from other sites trying to make me leave here so they can catch up.

picantel

You are correct, it is comical all the ghost from other sites trying to make me leave here so they can catch up.
    Remember you stated you would leave at the end of the month. I expect you will keep your word.

TurbanCowboy40

JJ,

I don't have to make you look bad. You're doing an A+ job of it yourself in your videos. I thought Dick Weiss had the worse hair piece I had ever seen, then I saw yours.

Like I said before, why on earth would anyone pay you to post here when you won't go away? It's like someone paying someone who is addicted to smoking crack to smoke crack.

Aren't you embarrassed about the life you've created for yourself? This board is all you have? You don't think that's pathetic?

Just a ghost....lol

raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not sure how I'll ever get over being called a loser from people that befriend a guy who will blow you to live in your basement for cheaper rent.
    not only are you are loser but you are dumb. Get a refund on that money you spent to go to Penn St.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have lost a great amount of respect for PSU after this.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Dude why are you Turban Cowboy 40? was Turban Cowboy taken?
    Everytime i see someone with a Turban I punch them in the ****ing face.

jjgold

I think this thread is hilarious

maybe I will make a video later about it

raiders72002

I thought that I saw Turban Cowboy in Brokeback Mountain.

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

this thread was 5 years in the making. i'm glad someone finally stepped up to the plate and did an online intervention

this is our real JJ, and i want him back as intentions are/were good

"

Boys I am sooooooooooooo excited today my dream came true in life of getting 30,000 posts or is it really a good thing and big day for me??. I have told the whole world about this feat and all my neighborhood is proud of me and one of my locals even waived my 2 dime debt!!! Wow!! We have solid bookies around here and solid sharks.

I first off want to thank my family for giving me the opportunity to post and of course thanks Freddie and Russel for putting up with all my shit. I never thought I would become a degenerate gambler and poster, boys I was a choir boy before I met all you guys online. I am going to give you a brief description of what I use to be up until today.

Well before the online gambling craze came I was a normal guy that just had a job in a local computer shop putting stamps on boxes (boss said that was all I was capable of doing) and I worked there for like 5 years or so and I was proud of myself. I wore a great outfit everyday usually striped material with the company logo on it and had pants with computer terminals all over them. I was the coolest geek around the town and sometimes had chicks smile at me. My nickname was and still is KISSEL around here and I still have that name. I got it somehow and has stuck with me until now. I would go home at night and play monopoly with my friends and we would drink cool aid and we would never ever do anything wrong and went to bed like 9:00PM sharp and boys I was like in my late 20;s and early 30;s doing this. I was a real life square and everyone though Kissel was sooo cute and I was loved. Gambling????? Hell know real tabboo in my family and the crowd I hung around with and i was like 5'4"ft 170 back then and in good shape.

Boys I never ever even cursed once in my prime or smoked, ect. So I was living real nice and in a nice home with my parents.

What went wrong??? Well boys the local owner of the computer shop where I worked gave me a computer and 2 months free of Prodigy and I loved it. I would browse the prodigy network and find all sorts of sports info so I started to become interested in them. Then as the net evolved so did I and found my way to gambling at esb and bowmans and top turf phones only and then of course online with intertops and wsex and oasis. Well boys I was a small fun player and still innocent and things were going great and upgrading online services as I went along and then found RX in like 1998 and just read and lurked and one day was at the Darwins International and so the MW logo and checked it out. I would browse in amazement at all the gambling info and of course dirty type stuff on there and I would blush and get all red (you know the dirty jokes, nude women, ect) never heard, saw or read curse words and nudity. I fell in love with it.

So one day off the top of my head I just made up a posting name with no meaning and signed up and that is when my downfall started.

Boys I read right through the Butane Network lead by Reno and Buzz Rav and the private network they were involved in and I exposed it way back then like with me 20th post or so. As time went on I started becoming just like all the degenerates here and getting caught up heavy with gambling and posters wars, ect.

I think the real JJ came out at MW and probably always was this real tough guy deep down but the MW posters brought it out in me and more.

Boys I have gone from a nice kid to now a foul mouth fuk and thug and degenerate and I do not blame myself but posters here. Every word out of my mouth is fuk this shit, fuk you, you roosterlicker, ect and I fit right in with the boys here now. Secondly never thought I would be carrying a 44 mag undr my trench at night.

All my friends have changed and now hang with like tough guys, gamblers, locals, sharks, pimps, gun runners and pushers. What the fuk happened to me???? I got caught up trying to be like Joey and ABB two of the main guys that fukkin ruined me.

I have lost approx 11 jobs since posting here for all gambling related activity because I needed the action more than the job. A couple of examples of my firings:

Nailed at racetrack when I was suppose to be at the office at 2:30 PM

Had numbers operation going at water company

3 jobs got fired for punching out co workers more because of jokes made at me or the one punk that through cream donuts at my head. Boys I was never like this before I started posting.

My appearance is fukkin shit too now. I ballooned to 283 and I am 5-4, old clothes with only the with the 2 flashy minks and a couple of real nice leather outfits and a few cowboy hats. I actually look like a pimp when dressed up for the big time at night.

Hang at social clubs now with all Johnny Knockdown types and all the boys feel sorry for me, you know not getting nailed in 11 years, real fat and bald and buried.

I got a lousy cheap rug that is made of some leather material and is hot as hell in the summer time and feels so heavy on my fukkin head and the boys from Newark rib me and call me "drummer boy" because I am always tapping my fukkin head because of the itch ( a dead give away for someone wearing a rug) I found out that is how Freddie knew I had one on, he always so me tapping my head with both hands and the index fingers. Fuk!!

Look at the losers I hang with now on the board day and night. Bookmakers, thieves, conmen, sharks, gamblers. Yes boys these are my new friends!!! I took a backwards turn in life and getting in deeper and now all I worry about is gambling, posting and hustling. I should try to get a real job but I think the damage is done and the posters here put too much stuff in my head through the years to be different.

What puzzles me here are why all the secrets and guys never using their real names. A couple of examples are like that clown Fishhead, I would call him and say hey Jeff and he would say "huh??? and I would keep saying is Jeff there and I know that was the name he gave me 3 days a go and he says no my name is Danny!!!! I swear this is like his 7th fukkin name and gets frustrating times. The same as with Stevo, he told me his name was Steve and I would call him that a few times and then suddenly he said that is not my name it is Mark!!! What?? Again like his 5th name since I have known this guy. What am I missing??? What does everyone have several names???? What is the big secret that know one is letting me on??? Strange fuks around here.

Locals???? Huh??? Never knew what the fuk that meant until the clowns here kept writing about them and now I use 3-5 .

Here are some transcripts of typical JJ conversations everyday:

"He Johnnie met my markers today, who do you like tonight, is the line wrong, move the numbers, give me a 2 team reverse, Hey Vito give me detroit for a nickel. Jo Jo we need a score, thans pal, hey ace, he lefty.Did you get the post?? I knew I was a certified loser when everyday up until today I go to the Deli and open up The NY Post and get my razor blade out and cut the lines out and then throw the rest of the fukkin paper out in the garbage and the store owner thinks I am a sick fuk for doing this.

All this slang bullshit, fuk I did not even know what the fuk a nickel was 2 years a go. I thought it was 5 cents when I was innocent. Now that is all I say now even when buying stuff at stores, ect.

Shit fighting with guys from 20-79 at bars, meeting sharks all over the place and running errands for the big timers, ect. Living in a fukkin crawl space with a computer terminal. Thank God I have not met any gay guys in the places I have lived because like I said I know guys that blow their landlords just to stay there. Of course too I have the big shot image carrying a wad of cash wrapped in an elastic band picking up bar tabs and shit and in reality to not have a dime to my name jsut carrying sharks money and banks money.

Although we are all losers here I love you guys and even the ones I fight with from time to time and would not trade this experience for anything. The one thing I have learned here is that there are sooo many bright guys from all walks of life and are sharp in lots of different things other than gambling.

Its hard being JJ at times with all my hang ups and bad appearance and shit. Boys do you think it is easy being 5-4 283, red hair (15 strands) shit rug, 2.5 inch dick and have not got laid in 11 years. I want to break this slump some day but some women actually say I have no shot because of various things and somewhat of a bird type voice, you know high pitched and shit.

Why do you think I do not go to Vegas or any other outings??? I would get ribbed to much and would end up pounding posters, boys you would have a field day with me . I swear I do not believe one guy could keep a straight face when meeting me for the first time.

I think though I am not alone because I met some winners from here and here is avery brief description"

Fishhead- Looks like a biker and scary to look at, beer cans all over his pad, sick!!
    ABB- This guy is fukkin hilarious, he claims to be a Don Juan type and looks like a grizzly bear (6ft 4 inches and like 345!!!) cannot even see his face with the beard.
    Sportman- 4 strands of hair slicked back and talks in such a deep voice I could not keep a straight face
    Joey- 5-9 128lbs!!! Yes he is a fukkin tooth pick!!!! You would think he was some tough guy how he posted but no way. I would have this clowns lunch money everyday.
    Russ- Actually looks normal (Tony Stewart) nascar type
    Tico- Real long hair, glasses- Barry Manilow look a like
    BP wears a suite day and night, politician type
    Peckle-Chinese black type guy!! Yes that is what I said
    Jimmy- Toughas nails and built real good and great looking
    Totalsquare- Looks like Bruce Springsteen a little with a crew cut
    Sick Gambler- Hispanic type Canadian Looking and look like he will pull a gun on you at anytime
    Freddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I had such a hilarious run in with him at the track (Big M) When I see him I go "hey jerkoff" I swear this clown ran so fast over tables and I was laughing on the ground, He thought I was going to tear him to threads. I was busting his balls but he did not know and ran. Oh yeh he is like 5-9 or so, blue curly fukkin hair like in a Fro and you jsut say to yourself about him (What a fukkin mess!!!)

So boys losts of us have lots to be desired in the looks department and I am not alone and you would be shocked to know what people really look like in person

TurbanCowboy40

It's nice to see you guys are sticking to the playbook.

The first play is to call me a loser.

The second play is to call out Penn State.

Before you guys head for the third play, realize this. There is absolutely ZERO you could to say to me that would offend me. Absolutely zero.

Hank is a total zero and anyone that defends him is just as bad, maybe worse.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TurbanCowboy40 View Post
    JJ/HANK,

I was looking at car reviews on youtube the other night and for whatever typed in gambling.

Yeah, happens to me all the time. I think I'm typing "Yugo" and "gambling" shows up on my screen. Damn these keyboard manufacturers, damn them to hell!!!

stiff
    stiff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why don't Coach's critics focus on the compassionate side that JJ shows in his videos when he interacts with Margaret and the neighborhood kids that sometime play around his van?

Coach also displays civic responsubility as an active member of his neighborhood watch group.

Cowboy, you should focus on the good in people and not try to break'm down.
    Last edited by stiff; 02-11-08 at 10:59 AM.

TurbanCowboy40

You're right, he's a real humanitarian.

When I heard him tell the story of a citizens arrest because a woman parked too far from the curb I immediately thought he'd be a perfect candidate for citizen of the year. I believe his reaction to the whole incident was "f her."

This world would be a better place if we had more Hanks. We need people to make sure these scumbags are within the mandated distance from the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by stiff View Post
    Why don't Coach's critics focus on the compassionate side that JJ shows in his videos when he interacts with Margaret and the neighborhood kids that sometime play around his van?

Coach also displays civic responsubility as an active member of his neighborhood watch group.

Cowboy, you should focus on the good in people and not try to break'm down.

stiff

Cowboy,

You've seen the QB demo, heard the citizens arrest tale.....for soemone who stumbled upon Coach just a couple days ago it seems you've spent a lot of time watching Coach's videos?

TurbanCowboy40

I have probably watched about 15 of them. Which means I'm still unaware of more than 70% of his material.

When I saw the football motion one I couldn't resist. I have to be honest, i didn't watch the boxing one. Watching him pretend to be athletic once was plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by stiff View Post
    Cowboy,

You've seen the QB demo, heard the citizens arrest tale.....for soemone who stumbled upon Coach just a couple days ago it seems you've spent a lot of time watching Coach's videos?

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

avoid using a photocopy

Robyn
    Robyn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this thread is hilarious

maybe I will make a video later about it
    Please do. I am running out of interracial porn sites.

compaqDikk

Turd-ban40, this guy has prevented at least 10 suicides with his humor as the % is high for gamblers. even if it was just one, he did his job as a member of society and the boards

Turby, since JJ seems to be your new passion, I have 2 hrs of audio only on him when he first started utube on cd. these are rare, as youtube pulled them as kenny blew the whistle and JJ had to mask his IP from vegas to create new accts like Joey Slats

i will sell them for $50 to you and donate the proceeds to people like JJ whom the government fails to give the proper treatment to. he is a victim of society yet you fail to acknowlegge this.

would you rather him shoot up the malls in Hobboken, NJ on vent his frustrations of the boards for the hand his Maker dealt him? pick your poison i guess
    Last edited by compaqDikk; 02-11-08 at 11:45 AM.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    I have to confess....this thread turned me on. Not sexually, but more in the way I felt when I discovered that Billy Zane had hairplugs in Titanic.

stiff

Cowboy, I hope you never get the call that the Coach is down at the football field waiting for you. Webber never fought in the Golden Gloves, just street fighting and social clubs.....but make no mistake....he has a clue.

Because you haven't seen the Coach's boxing demo I'd like to point out a few things in the interest of fairness.

His signature move is to keep his left up high and taunt you with the bolo punch......he calls it the "wind-up"

The last thing you'll hear before being KO'd is a high pitched HOOOOOOO! That is no owl, it's the Webber Express delivering an inbound right uppercut.

TurbanCowboy40

I'm not interested.

Nothing could top this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENQMlok0PhI

The constant references to carpet, showing a plastic cup who's boss, the angry stare, etc. He's waging war and like he said, it's not over by a long shot.

Hank is no victim of society. He's lazy. He uses his appearance and desire for action to mask his real problem, his laziness.

The fact that he hasn't resorted to violence doesn't change anything. Way to hold up Hank to such a high standard. He's not killing people because he's bald, what a guy.

Hank doesn't deserve credit for that for another reason, he's too lazy to get violent.

compaqDikk

I'm not interested.

Nothing could top this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENQMlok0PhI

The constant references to carpet, showing a plastic cup who's boss, the angry stare, etc. He's waging war and like he said, it's not over by a long shot.

Hank is no victim of society. He's lazy. He uses his appearance and desire for action to mask his real problem, his laziness.

The fact that he hasn't resorted to violence doesn't change anything. Way to hold up Hank to such a high standard. He's not killing people because he's bald, what a guy.

Hank doesn't deserve credit for that for another reason, he's too lazy to get violent.

he is on meds which make him sluggish. he's not a lazy fukk, just side effects which make him drowsy. and what's funny is your tax dollars are paying for his disability checks

TurbanCowboy40

He's not on meds. He's on drugs. Meds are for good people trying to help themself.

It's not funny that tax dollars are paying for his checks, it's criminal. Especially since those tax dollars are ending up in the pockets of bookies, who aren't paying taxes.

The guy has enough energy to give demonstrations on how good a qb he is yet he can't get a job?

Hank is a liar and a loser.

In his last video he sets up the camera and has a fake phone conversation with a guy named lefty in an effort to sound like he's a big time player. While he's doing this he continually stares into the camera that he knows is filming. A few minutes later he tells us we weren't supposed to hear that conversation, he didn't know the camera was on. Only someone that is seriously stoned could f up that badly.

What makes the conversation with Lefty so hilarious is that Hanks research and intuition leads him to believe that the sharp play is Cleveland +1. Cleveland lost by 30 points last night. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, I forgot. Hank was really on Denver last night, but he hoped if he could dupe 5 people into liking Cleveland, the line might change in his favor. That logic would be retarded for a few reasons.

1) Not enough people care about his opinions that it would matter. Anyone that would take his advice isn't betting meaningful money.

2) Most people actually bet against Hank now, so the line would end up moving in the wrong direction for him.

Either way you look at it, he's a moron.

compaqDikk

""In his last video he sets up the camera and has a fake phone conversation with a guy named lefty in an effort to sound like he's a big time player""

look you fukkin nit wit lion, ever heard of lefty rosenthal? they're practically brothers

TurbanCowboy40

Nah, can't say that name rings a bell.

Would he be impressed that Hank liked a team that lost by 30 in a game that was basically a pickem?

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    ""In his last video he sets up the camera and has a fake phone conversation with a guy named lefty in an effort to sound like he's a big time player""

look you fukkin nit wit lion, ever heard of lefty rosenthal? they're practically brothers

compaqDikk

Nah, can't say that name rings a bell.

Would he be impressed that Hank liked a team that lost by 30 in a game that was basically a pickem?
    JJ pulled him from the wreckage when the mob tried to blow he and his car up at the stardust in 1978 when he had hair. did you the movie Casino? Lefty is more powerful than Billy W and JJ is Lefty's next of skin since he has no relatives

stiff

Cleveland +1....that wasn't the Coach talking. That was the six tranquilizers talking....Coach took'em with jelly and cream cheese that night.

TurbanCowboy40

I don't even know how to respond to that.

The bottom line is that Hank is making a lot of poor decisions with his life and needs to change his ways.

He's declared himself the most powerful poster in the world which is an insane proclimation.

I came on the board and trashed him and what has he said in his own defense? Absolutely nothing.

He's a legend in his own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by compaqDikk View Post
    JJ pulled him from the wreckage when the mob tried to blow he and his car up at the stardust in 1978 when he had hair. did you the movie Casino? Lefty is more powerful than Billy W and JJ is Lefty's next of skin since he has no relatives

raiders72002

I came on the board and trashed him and what has he said in his own defense?
    I don't think he needs to defend himself against you.

That's like saying a pro baseball player has to defend himself from verbal assaults from a little league player attacking his baseball abilities.

First 123 Last