• Punk Ass Bitch

128 76.65%
  • Responsible Man

39 23.35%
    Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do i look like a bitch, or a manly man.

Im trying to look like a man so girls could see me as a responsible provider and want to marry me. I know it sounds gay but my dream is to get married someday.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

there's a girl out there for you. Start hitting on girls that are 3 years younger than you.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clark Kent.

So you're practically Superman.

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

Why u try so hard

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

You're fine, just get rid of the ANHEISER-BUSCH headboard........you're not in college any longer.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

you need new flow and new glasses...

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

how to look like a bad ass

1. get contacts
    2. grow a unibrow

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    there's a girl out there for you. Start hitting on girls that are 3 years younger than you.
    I always tell myself the same thing. That out of the billions of girls on this planet, there is one out there for me. But sometimes im not the most confident or outgoing person, so maybe i'll never run into her...but she is out there...looking for me the same way im looking for her. I find comfort in this thought.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

You might want to hit the gym, or just buy some dumbbells and tone your muscles. But one thing is for sure, you have to change those glasses. Try some rimless sophisticated glasses.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    I always tell myself the same thing. That out of the billions of girls on this planet, there is one out there for me. But sometimes im not the most confident or outgoing person, so maybe i'll never run into her...but she is out there...looking for me the same way im looking for her. I find comfort in this thought.

Good attitude, seldom happens, but good attitude.

Kellen
    Kellen's Avatar Become A Pro!

You need a new watch. A nice one. Not a rolex or anything that says I have too much money so I buy 7000 dollar watches. Something like a Tag Heuer, that says Im well off enough that I can afford to have a nice watch but Im not flashy enough or willing to spend the money on a rolex.

The leather band watch isnt doing it. Get something nice in stainless steel band and get some glasses without the black plastic trim. Tag also makes nice prescription glasses.

Those 2 things will work wonders for you. Also if Im not mistaken, that is an aeropostale shirt. Dont shop there unless you are 15. Go get you some Tommy Bahama shirts and wear them with nice jeans and nice shoes. Cole Haan makes some great looking casual shoes that would fit that image perfect.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    Why u try so hard
    Its not as easy for me as it is for you. You have a beautiful girl, dont take that for granted....Some of us never had anybody.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    You might want to hit the gym, or just buy some dumbbells and tone your muscles. But one thing is for sure, you have to change those glasses. Try some rimless sophisticated glasses.
    He shouldve ponied up for the versaces.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen View Post
    You need a new watch. A nice one. Not a rolex or anything that says I have too much money so I buy 7000 dollar watches. Something like a Tag Heuer, that says Im well off enough that I can afford to have a nice watch but Im not flashy enough or willing to spend the money on a rolex.

The leather band watch isnt doing it. Get something nice in stainless steel band and get some glasses without the black plastic trim. Tag also makes nice prescription glasses.

Those 2 things will work wonders for you. Also if Im not mistaken, that is an aeropostale shirt. Dont shop there unless you are 15. Go get you some Tommy Bahama shirts and wear them with nice jeans and nice shoes. Cole Haan makes some great looking casual shoes that would fit that image perfect.
    Nothing wrong with owning a Rolex. They are very nice watches and well worth the money. A nice silver Datejust.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I got a flyer about you not being able to come 100 feet of anywhere children are.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

You look like a geek, Billy. Get a real haircut.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats not an AB design, fish, its some gay ass shit his mommy bought.

You look like a fukstik!

Kellen

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Nothing wrong with owning a Rolex. They are very nice watches and well worth the money. A nice silver Datejust.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I own a submariner myself. Im just thinking this guy doesnt need the flashy look. He wouldnt look right in a rolex.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

I hate these fvcking glasses, but my stupid mom made me get them cuz they were cheap. I wanted some designer ones. .......And the watch is a $20 Timex i got for my birthday....shows how much my family cares about me i guess.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Good attitude, seldom happens, but good attitude.
    Yeah, if you're like this guy you'll never meet a girl. You can't spend your life sleeping in dumpsters and eating trash and still get a women. No matter how good your attitude is.
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 07-19-10 at 10:30 PM.

Kellen

I hate these fvcking glasses, but my stupid mom made me get them cuz they were cheap. I wanted some designer ones. .......And the watch is a $20 Timex i got for my birthday....shows how much my family cares about me i guess.

you gotta get that shit own your own pal otherwise it doesnt mean anything. What kind of job you got?

Fishhead

SHAVE your head

Put a Nevada Sports schedule in your back pocket

Floss

These three things worked wonders for me in terms of attracting women(being serious here, even though this sounds like a joke).

Kellen

Tree Rollins, where you from pal?

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

There is no way to say this without sounding mean. You look like a serial killer. You need to smile. And yeah, a new hairdo. Poufy is not the look for you. Lighten up some. You can do it.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

you gotta get that shit own your own pal otherwise it doesnt mean anything. What kind of job you got?
    I dont have any money, im a student. Should graduate in May though.

Tree Rollins

Tree Rollins, where you from pal?
    I can't imagine why where I'm from would have any relevance to this conversation. Seriously, why do you care where I'm from?

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

lets ask Rouge Scholor what the thinks

Kellen

Thought maybe Clemson with the Tree Rollins sn and pic.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've been unemployed for how long Pecos? And you complain about mommy and daddy not being you the expensive shit? A change in this mentality is more important than a change in your looks.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    There is no way to say this without sounding mean. You look like a serial killer. You need to smile. And yeah, a new hairdo. Poufy is not the look for you. Lighten up some. You can do it.
    What am i going to smile about?...the fact tht im not wanted by anything or anyone?..that people treat me like shit?..that they take what they want from me and go...."sorry i got to go"..."sorry i gotta meet someone"...thats what it all boils down to....that people are leaving and never coming back. No one wants me in their life...i am not needed.

Tree Rollins

Thought maybe Clemson with the Tree Rollins sn and pic.
    Oh, my bad. I thought you were trying to stick up for that shithead. He tried to rip me off earlier so I'm hostile.

No, I'm not from there. I'm outside of DC.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

pb trolling for rooster again

pitiful

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

new haircut and get rid of the birth control glasses

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I think you look fine except for the scars on your face.

1234 ... Last