Voters
167. You may not vote on this poll
  • Punk Ass Bitch

128 76.65%
  • Responsible Man

39 23.35%
    THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose colored glasses the only way to go, Pecos. Nobody fuks with a man in rose colored glasses!
    Attached Images  

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I suggest a beard to attract attention from your messed up eye.
    Attached Images  

THE PROFIT

Now he looks like Gen. Jeb Stuart, Pride of the Confederacy

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Gotta get rid of that watch. Do you live near a border? any border? If so, you can get a knock off, something that looks better than what you are wearing right now. I once dated a bitch who told me that the first things that she looks at when she meets a man are his shoes and his watch. She knew what she was looking for and she knew which watches/shoes were worth money.

Seriously bud, either buy an expensive watch or get a really nice knock off. Shoes too, don't forget the shoes.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Jesus Christ. Now it is 21 Punk Ass Bitch, 4 Responsible man.

Don't listen to that shit, Pecos. Do what I said and you will be ok. You will be picking up bitches at the hole in the walls left and right. Trust Me.

THE PROFIT

I had a real nice knock off rolex, but the fuker quit

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

The people have spoken.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Rose colored glasses the only way to go, Pecos. Nobody fuks with a man in rose colored glasses!

Is that you?

THE PROFIT

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    Is that you?
    goddamnit Pecos, who the fuk else would it be?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Pecos get a Movado, there are very smooth

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

you have some thick eyebrows

THE PROFIT

he needs to trim those bitches for starters

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Those are nice. what kind are they?
    Ted Baker

THE PROFIT

Fort Knox sunglasses, $60. It's what Don Fukin Draper wears
    Attached Images  

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Try this

THE PROFIT

He'll get the kitty to try & attract that stray again

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Why are you so concerned about women??

Who gives a fuk if they like you or not

Son it does not make you happier
    If women dont make you happy then why were the best days of my life when i was with Angie?

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Have you ever considered paying for sex?

Kaps
    Kaps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1785

first of all stop worrying about girls ..... if you want them to kiss the ground you walk on then be a fukn dick to them
    secondly you need diff glasses .....thirdly you need to show confidence

worry about school and making money .....then the bitches will fall in line
    Points Awarded:

Crush_your_book gave Kaps 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

You look like Louis from Revenge of the Nerds.

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    there's a girl out there for you. Start hitting on girls that are 3 years younger than you.
    THIS..... go for girls younger then you preferably just out of high school...there the easiest

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by sundin4prez View Post
    THIS..... go for girls younger then you preferably just out of high school...there the easiest
    Younger girls care about looks too much. I need to focus on older chicks who are less shallow.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

You ******* kill me Pecos. Keep doing what you're doing, you look great.

sundin4prez

Younger girls care about looks too much. I need to focus on older chicks who are less shallow.
    not the dumb ass ones ive been with.... ive been with a couple girls that once they grow up a bit they wouldent give me the time of day.... i consider myself average in everything in life including looks and these girls where asy 8's 9s.... your going to college right?... you can tell which ones are shy and young, go up a talk to them about where there from, what program etc.. and if your consistent with them and dont scare them you'll get what you want withen weeks

sundin4prez

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Gotta get rid of that watch. Do you live near a border? any border? If so, you can get a knock off, something that looks better than what you are wearing right now. I once dated a bitch who told me that the first things that she looks at when she meets a man are his shoes and his watch. She knew what she was looking for and she knew which watches/shoes were worth money.

Seriously bud, either buy an expensive watch or get a really nice knock off. Shoes too, don't forget the shoes.
    ive heard a couple say thats there first thing they look for is shoes and watch..... much better then what i do... straight to there boobs

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    You look like Louis from Revenge of the Nerds.
    This is true, but remember, Lewis got Betty Childs as seen here:

Here is some sound advice Pecos... First off, find a costume party. You can go dressed as anything you want, at first. Find the hottest girl there that is with her boyfriend. Go home and change into the exact same costume as the girls boyfriend making sure that your face is completely covered. Go back to the party and grab the girls hand and take her to an available room. Keep your mask on the whole time and have your way with her. If you are any good she will fall in love with you after you take your mask off. If you are lousy you will likely do 3 to 5 years for rape. Good luck!

HakiManiac
    HakiManiac's Avatar Become A Pro!

coming from a girl, not trying to be mean.... but you do look a bit metrosexual. thats not always a bad thing though, some girls like it. BUT it can come off as looking gay sometimes. i'd say tone down the hair, maybe look into some new glasses. you look like an attractive guy, you're just not accessorizing your looks properly

sundin4prez

pecos what are you looking for currently, a relationship , a girlfriend or a quick fuk?.... do you have high standards?

we need to know to set a plan of action for you....

i say first you need to get sex out of the way, so go to your collge local bar and dress nicely and i guarantee there will be atleast one girl in the bar half drunk that wants rooster, doesent matter who's so you can be the one... the only thing you have to do is strike up a convo are your pretty much set... afyer this you can eventually move on to a relationship because you wont be putting sex above everything and pressuring the girl and eventually weirding the girl out.... you have to take it slow grasshopper

Surebet
    Utah Ute
    Surebet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Change or lose the glasses and trim eyebrows (or wax them some.) All else consider---kewl man.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by HakiManiac View Post
    coming from a girl, not trying to be mean.... but you do look a bit metrosexual. thats not always a bad thing though, some girls like it. BUT it can come off as looking gay sometimes. i'd say tone down the hair, maybe look into some new glasses. you look like an attractive guy, you're just not accessorizing your looks properly
    Haki, maybe you can help Billy Boy with some make-up tips. In a fit of self-worthlessness, he sandpapered the zits on his face, leaving him much more scarred than if he let the zits take their natural course. Pockmarked Billy is how some refer to him as.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant help myself.....everytime I read the title of this thread I hard.

HakiManiac
    HakiManiac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Haki, maybe you can help Billy Boy with some make-up tips. In a fit of self-worthlessness, he sandpapered the zits on his face, leaving him much more scarred than if he let the zits take their natural course. Pockmarked Billy is how some refer to him as.
    You're a cruel man sickler....

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    cant help myself.....everytime I read the title of this thread I hard.
    It's not bad

SaviorTebow
    SaviorTebow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 829

Quote Originally Posted by sundin4prez View Post
    pecos what are you looking for currently, a relationship , a girlfriend or a quick fuk?.... do you have high standards?

we need to know to set a plan of action for you....

i say first you need to get sex out of the way, so go to your collge local bar and dress nicely and i guarantee there will be atleast one girl in the bar half drunk that wants rooster, doesent matter who's so you can be the one... the only thing you have to do is strike up a convo are your pretty much set... afyer this you can eventually move on to a relationship because you wont be putting sex above everything and pressuring the girl and eventually weirding the girl out.... you have to take it slow grasshopper
    I don't know man...if Pecos goes out to a college bar all by himself on a Friday night, that just screams out LOSER. He has to make conversation with a 7-8 chick sitting all by herself with nothing to do in the student union and strike up a convo. If it leads anywhere, he needs to ask her if she would like to "do something" over the weekend.

Take it from me, Pecos. When you go to pick up the girl at her place (or dorm/whatever). Complement her on something subtle like her earrings or random hair accessory, and buy her something. Nothing expensive like roses or anything that would weird her out. Something casual that doesn't cost too much, like cheap wine. Then take her to see whatever the hot movie of the week is, and then go grab some quasi-fast food (not like McDonalds or anything...but you know the places I'm talking about). Like a Taco Stand or a Mom & Pop burger joint. Maybe go for a walk in the park, then when the moment is right and you are all alone, just give her a peck on the cheek. She will think it's so sweet, that you will be in her pants at your place fvcking the shit out of her within the hour. Now if you still live with your parents by chance, don't even bother trying to take her home with you. Just try to settle for a BJ in the car or MAYBE a quickie in the back seat (if you are lucky).

First 123456 ... Last