TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

unreal guys....never moved there but I might be visiting this summer, french seems too hard to learn so not really a point of moving there

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

TR88--

why do you want to move to Europe? What are you looking for exactly?

Change of pace? Change of climate?

I've spent time in most of western Europe. Are you after a modern bustling nightlife? Or laid back old world sophistication?

Each country has it's pros, many have more than their fair share of cons.

If I had to move to Europe tomorrow, my top choices would be Austria (Innsbruck or Salzburg), Switzerland ( St. Gallen or Bern) or Spain (Bilbao, Valencia, or Vigo).

But don't sleep on the Czech Republic. The women are smoking hot, you can always pick up a job teaching English, and they are more friendly to Americans than a lot of other places.

If people speaking English is your top priority, most everybody I've ever met in Norway, Sweden, or Denmark under the age of 50 speaks English perfectly well. But most countries will have at least 2-3 decent sized towns/cities where you can get by. Although I'd nix France/Italy off hand. They are a bit bitchy about it when you can't speak the lingo.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

One of the most beautiful countries i've been, been living few months in Strasbourg near Germany, if you speak any German there you will be fine. In Netherlands everyone under 40 speaks pretty fluent english as far as i know, it could be a good choice. If you mind the weather chose southern Europe, in the Balkans is very cheap and affordable if you have any source of income coming from the western part of the hemisphere

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

You will save a ton of money, since you won't be needing to buy soaps, deodorants, or shampoo anymore.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

went to france last year for a few weeks and i had a great time and the people were very friendly
    there is no way the french are arrogant ,
    if you go to italy or spain you will have problems finding someone who speaks english
    at least thats the experience i've made when i visited any of these countries

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Scandinavia sounds fun, Nordic women are hot.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

"i dunno llyod the french are a$$holes"

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

f you are interested in gambling, England should be your choice.

First 123