Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

TR88
    I'm thinking of moving to France. Anyone in here who is from France or living there ? How is it there right now? Hows the economy? Hows life in general over there?
    Do you know French? are you familiar with French culture? if not you will find it very difficult. The French arn't as bad is made out, just like nobody else is.

The economy isn't great, general life is the same as anywhere, if you got money its great if you don't its not.

Sunde
    It's basically this or the West is taken over by Muslims/Blacks in 50 years without a wimper.
    Don't forget the Hispanics taking over the USA, hope you been learning some Spanish, and getting to grips with Black culture

And 50 years! give it 10

Flying Dutchman
    Floggings continue until morale improves
    Flying Dutchman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 759

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    It's basically this or the West is taken over by Muslims/Blacks in 50 years without a wimper.
    Have you even been to Europe, clown?

I just love you opinionated "Mericans" with Rush Limbaugh views of places you've seen only on videos. Your news programs are jokes to Europeans. When I have guests over, they all ask me if I really watch the shit "we" have on the nightly news as they are used to news treatments similar to the BBC.

Live there a while and then maybe you'll have something worth "sharing."

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I would be leary of IRAN

I learned of the danger they present this morning.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    I would be leary of IRAN

I learned of the danger they present this morning.
    Do you know where Iran is

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
    Have you even been to Europe, clown?

I just love you opinionated "Mericans" with Rush Limbaugh views of places you've seen only on videos. Your news programs are jokes to Europeans. When I have guests over, they all ask me if I really watch the shit "we" have on the nightly news as they are used to news treatments similar to the BBC.

Live there a while and then maybe you'll have something worth "sharing."
    "Being there" would prove what? I've been to Mexico, so what? It's a limited view, means nothing about the whole. Depending on where I'd live, it would distort reality, the reality that demographics are rapidly shifting and insane self-hating leftists like you seem not to care and keep importing millions and millions of more immigrants.

Rush is a neo-con PC shill, please stop with the cliches. The News here would never talk about these problems, that's why the videos I posted are videos made by Europeans about the problems they know are there firsthand..

Don't forget the Hispanics taking over the USA, hope you been learning some Spanish, and getting to grips with Black culture

And 50 years! give it 10
    We are all in big trouble

Flying Dutchman

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post

And 50 years! give it 10
    You guys need to worry much more about the Chinese. I live with the Hispanics down here in San Diego, and they want what I want, nice house in a good neighborhood to send their kids to a good school and live the American dream. They'll smooth in just like all the other new immigrant communities have over the last 200+ years.

The Chinese will run your life for you, actually they already own you as far as your debt structure and money supply is concerned; so get used to learning pictographs.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    That's a stupid, baseless opinion. Can you even name 5 countries in Europe?

Taking a stroll through Compton, Harlem and Detroit is 10 times scarier than any video you've posted so far.
    compton is overhyped i had lunch there yesterday at bludsos bbq, Detroit is a shithole ( respect paco) i know i lived there in my early childhood and still have family there that refuse to leave. If you dont gangbang, look for trouble, or live in the worst gang areas you will be fine in Compton... south cental LA on the otherhand thats another story. Never been to Harlem.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

i stayed in L'Ile Saint-Denis in 2007 for 2.5 months with some MMA pals of mine, i walked everywhere around there on foot. I didnt think it was that bad at all alot of Algerians and Africans. I didnt even know it was considered a ghetto until i was told. When you hit Gary, Indiana , Motown, or SC LA to name a few you know you hit a danger zone.

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    Yeah I heard that also. So I'm in process of thinking right now. Spain sucks..bad economy, Italy I dont even want to move there. France sounds good, but Im not sure, considering also Germany-very good economy over there. England I dont know about it. Mostly I prefer somewhere in Western Europe. Netherland is pretty nice I have been there once, so might consider this also.
    Everybody speaks English in Holland, well, around 80% of the people.

South of France is the best, and people are not arrogant...but you can't get sympathy from the french by wearing t-shirt and flip-flops while visiting Louvre or eating while walking the streets. The french are not arrogant, they are simply horrified by the Americans lack of class and manners.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

The OP must have just watched the movie Revolutionary Road...

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

What is this based on, Fox News? CNN? Or these European Neo Nazis?

American news stations are an absurd joke. I've watched Fox News once in my life for about an hour and a half. Every single story they covered was either against Obama or the Democratic Party and their policies. Fox News isn't even a news station, it's a spewer of propaganda. CNN isn't much better. I feel sorry for Americans that are being shut out of actually knowing what's going on in the world.

I LIVED in France while these "riots" were going on in 2006 and I never came across one instance of violence, let alone rioting, while I was there. Granted, I wasn't living in Paris, but the severity of what was being reported on news channels outside France completely distorted the severity of what was actually going on. These figures you have in the media successfully brainwash Americans that are susceptible to that sort of thing, which because of the nature of Americans, is the majority.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I visited France last year. More English speaking in Paris than in the rest of the country. I found out that if you a least attempted to speak French then they would help you with what English they knew. My time there was plesent and very rarely did I not get help if I asked for it in French.
    One thing, be very confident when crossing a street or walking on the sidewalk. If you are timmid, it seems as if they get more upset and frustrated. But, if you act like you're going to cross the street regardless of any question, it's like they respect that and nod as if you have the right away. It's wierd, and get to know the word, pardon. I used it a lot.

1664 is a good brew and so is Leffe. If you have any questions, I would be glad to try and steer you in the right direction.

Best of Luck!

jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl

good luck

Sunde91

What is this based on, Fox News? CNN? Or these European Neo Nazis?

American news stations are an absurd joke. I've watched Fox News once in my life for about an hour and a half. Every single story they covered was either against Obama or the Democratic Party and their policies. Fox News isn't even a news station, it's a spewer of propaganda. CNN isn't much better. I feel sorry for Americans that are being shut out of actually knowing what's going on in the world.

I LIVED in France while these "riots" were going on in 2006 and I never came across one instance of violence, let alone rioting, while I was there. Granted, I wasn't living in Paris, but the severity of what was being reported on news channels outside France completely distorted the severity of what was actually going on. These figures you have in the media successfully brainwash Americans that are susceptible to that sort of thing, which because of the nature of Americans, is the majority.
    Typical how the apologists here don't address the reality of the situation and just attack what they percieve to be the poster's source of info. Media here is a joke (as if it isn't basically everywhere , like state run Marxist centers like CBC or BBC are any better ) and I never, ever watch it, but this shit is the last thing they would talk about anyway. MSNBC would rather bash "Tea Baggers" and Fox would rather trash Obama, or both would rather talk about Lindsay Lohan.

Just look up demographic studies, immigration rates, and birth rates of European countries and the fact that Europeans will be minorities in their own countries in the near future is self-evident. For example, Rotterdam is FIFTY PERCENT non-dutch...Netherlands as a whole is barely 80% European.

You're so blind you won't even acknowledge facts.

Sunde91

You guys need to worry much more about the Chinese. I live with the Hispanics down here in San Diego, and they want what I want, nice house in a good neighborhood to send their kids to a good school and live the American dream. They'll smooth in just like all the other new immigrant communities have over the last 200+ years.

The Chinese will run your life for you, actually they already own you as far as your debt structure and money supply is concerned; so get used to learning pictographs.
    Mexican immigrants are not even remotely comparable to European immigrants..Their (no, not all) chief loyalty is to Mexico. Look how (I'm in SoCal, see firsthand) 2nd and 3rd generation Mexicans show "pride" by wearing Mexico shirts and waving the Mexican flag after Mexico beat France in WC. Hell, it's common behavior regardless. Listen to how 2nd and 3rd generations refer to Mexico as "we", see their reaction to the Arizona law; there's a definite "us" (Mexico) vs. "them" (gringos and US) mentality, even if not always explicitly manifested. If answered sincerely, just about all would think Cali and such are Mexican territory and a lot are deeply resentful of whites.

It's just reality.

forsberg21

Typical how the apologists here don't address the reality of the situation and just attack what they percieve to be the poster's source of info. Media here is a joke (as if it isn't basically everywhere , like state run Marxist centers like CBC or BBC are any better ) and I never, ever watch it, but this shit is the last thing they would talk about anyway. MSNBC would rather bash "Tea Baggers" and Fox would rather trash Obama, or both would rather talk about Lindsay Lohan. Just look up demographic studies, immigration rates, and birth rates of European countries and the fact that Europeans will be minorities in their own countries in the near future is self-evident. For example, Rotterdam is FIFTY PERCENT non-dutch...Netherlands as a whole is barely 80% European. You're so blind you won't even acknowledge facts.
    Better a "state run Marxist center" (btw, that's a little far fetched, don't you admit?) than having the foundation of your media outlets controlled by private enterprises. Keep listening to them though, you saw how easily Bush was able to scare the general public into accepting the idea of trillion dollar bailouts that has left the US in debt for decades.

I've read a book at that actually covers this, the birth rates in Europe and how demographics are changing. The argument is valid ONLY IF this continues at the same pace it's happening at. It doesn't take into account that things can change, and they will change. You fail to acknowledge the anti-immigration policies that have been recently introduced in Germany, Switzerland and Italy.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Move to Kuwait. No income tax and the gas is dirt cheap.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

France is a F-AG country.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    France is a F-AG country.
    LOL... so how many times have you been to France?

Sunde91

Better a "state run Marxist center" (btw, that's a little far fetched, don't you admit?) than having the foundation of your media outlets controlled by private enterprises. Keep listening to them though, you saw how easily Bush was able to scare the general public into accepting the idea of trillion dollar bailouts that has left the US in debt for decades.

I've read a book at that actually covers this, the birth rates in Europe and how demographics are changing. The argument is valid ONLY IF this continues at the same pace it's happening at. It doesn't take into account that things can change, and they will change. You fail to acknowledge the anti-immigration policies that have been recently introduced in Germany, Switzerland and Italy.
    Not too far fetched at all. They tend to have an anti-capitalist slant (Marxist). They are overtly progressive on basically every issue. They tend to be pro-multiculturalism and anti-West (Marxist). They maintain an iron lock policy of political correctness (which originates from the Frankfurt School, self-proclaimed Marxists). They're constantly promoting egalitarianism and workers' rights, might as well just use the words "class struggle" (Marxist). On and On.

TBH, American media is only slightly better from that shown ^.

And explain to me how the state is better or more preferable than private companies . Oh, is it "the state knows best"? Besides, these News Corps are heavily involved with the state anyway. Corporations don't exist without the state. The state creates barriers to entry, narrows/controls markets, regulations, licensing, lobbyists, interest groups, etc, etc. It's shit, and a lot of people watch it anyway, but in a real free market, there would be more choice and if people would demand quality news, the market would deliver, companies would have to to remain in business. With the state, you basically listen to what the state tells you, because the state is the state.

The public never accepted the bail-outs.

I don't listen to them, already said.

And for demographics, don't forget that elderly Europeans make up a substantial % of the population and are dying off rapidly. Also, the birth rate among non-Europeans is roughly 5% higher. This, the aforementioned, and immigration showing no real signs of decline = the pace will worsen.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

French chicks are hot but "francais" sucks..and They don't speak english..

My Francais was D when I was student, lol. Very hard language but french chicks are hot. Try these words when you saw a beautiful chick, Vous etres tres belles au'jourd hui.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

do it we need to clear out the USA some how...

Flying Dutchman

Mexican immigrants are not even remotely comparable to European immigrants..Their (no, not all) chief loyalty is to Mexico. Look how (I'm in SoCal, see firsthand) 2nd and 3rd generation Mexicans show "pride" by wearing Mexico shirts and waving the Mexican flag after Mexico beat France in WC. Hell, it's common behavior regardless. Listen to how 2nd and 3rd generations refer to Mexico as "we", see their reaction to the Arizona law; there's a definite "us" (Mexico) vs. "them" (gringos and US) mentality, even if not always explicitly manifested. If answered sincerely, just about all would think Cali and such are Mexican territory and a lot are deeply resentful of whites.

It's just reality.
    Look, my ancestors (American Indians) were here first. Then you white assholes showed up and took everything by force. And now you want to toss us out? Fvk you dickwad. We'll out breed you (Mexicans = Aztecs & numerous other tribes) and then yeah, we might just take everything back since you've been so nice about it.

It's a bitch when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

Sunde91

Look, my ancestors (American Indians) were here first. Then you white assholes showed up and took everything by force. And now you want to toss us out? Fvk you dickwad. We'll out breed you (Mexicans = Aztecs & numerous other tribes) and then yeah, we might just take everything back since you've been so nice about it.

It's a bitch when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?
    So you're a confirmed anti-white racist but have a "Flying Dutchman" username and live/lived in Holland/US sucking from the prosperity built by whites

Before Europeans, America was run by totally primitive savages. No law, no science, no technology, no concept of property rights, no philosophy, 30 year life expectancy, no progress. Just savages who butchered eachother, ate, fuked, never built anything more advanced than a Tee Pee, and danced around the fire for rain; that's how it was for thousands of years. Europeans came here and built the greatest country in history, a country based on freedom with achievements like: computers, electricity, cars, planes, moon landing, the highest standard of living ever, on and on.

Clearly you would fork over your wealth and unprecedented standard of living in favor of your ancestors' way of life..

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Just look up demographic studies, immigration rates, and birth rates of European countries and the fact that Europeans will be minorities in their own countries in the near future is self-evident. For example, Rotterdam is FIFTY PERCENT non-dutch...Netherlands as a whole is barely 80% European.

You're so blind you won't even acknowledge facts.
    What's wrong with immigration? were all immigrants

Also most immigrant populations in Europe came during times of the empire, were ex-colonies or had labor agreements. After the wars workers were needed, they came to make money not to create your doomsday scenarios.

50% non Dutch isn't the case, people from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles were ex-Dutch lands, they are Dutch citizens.

Also its not like every migrant is from the same country, the biggest immigrant group is the Turks, they only make up 2.5% of the population. Don't forget that there is more than 20,000 Dutch in the south coast of Turkey now, soaking up the sun in their villas

You need to calm down about the whole immigration thing.

Before Europeans, America was run by totally primitive savages. No law, no science, no technology, no concept of property rights, no philosophy, 30 year life expectancy, no progress. Just savages who butchered eachother, ate, fuked, never built anything more advanced than a Tee Pee, and danced around the fire for rain; that's how it was for thousands of years. Europeans came here and built the greatest country in history, a country based on freedom with achievements like: computers, electricity, cars, planes, moon landing, the highest standard of living ever, on and on.
    I read the Aztecs, Mayans, Incans etc were some of the most advanced civilizations in their day.

So if the technologically advanced Japanese and Koreans came over in hordes to the poorer areas of the US. As they are more advanced you wouldn't have a problem with them taking over?

maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

TR88...can you embrace the french culture, like music for example...

forsberg21

So you're a confirmed anti-white racist but have a "Flying Dutchman" username and live/lived in Holland/US sucking from the prosperity built by whites Before Europeans, America was run by totally primitive savages. No law, no science, no technology, no concept of property rights, no philosophy, 30 year life expectancy, no progress. Just savages who butchered eachother, ate, fuked, never built anything more advanced than a Tee Pee, and danced around the fire for rain; that's how it was for thousands of years. Europeans came here and built the greatest country in history, a country based on freedom with achievements like: computers, electricity, cars, planes, moon landing, the highest standard of living ever, on and on. Clearly you would fork over your wealth and unprecedented standard of living in favor of your ancestors' way of life..
    Sunde, no hard feelings, but your words are getting more and more absurd with every post. The stench of ignorance in them is overwhelming and makes me almost positive that you've only set foot on the soil of one country in your life.

Sunde91

Sunde, no hard feelings, but your words are getting more and more absurd with every post. The stench of ignorance in them is overwhelming and makes me almost positive that you've only set foot on the soil of one country in your life.
    "You're just ignorant", the classic fall back, "I don't have an argument" retort of the leftist to whenever someone says something politically incorrect, however accurate and essentially true.

Sunde91

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    What's wrong with immigration? were all immigrants

Also most immigrant populations in Europe came during times of the empire, were ex-colonies or had labor agreements. After the wars workers were needed, they came to make money not to create your doomsday scenarios.

50% non Dutch isn't the case, people from Suriname and the Dutch Antilles were ex-Dutch lands, they are Dutch citizens.

Also its not like every migrant is from the same country, the biggest immigrant group is the Turks, they only make up 2.5% of the population. Don't forget that there is more than 20,000 Dutch in the south coast of Turkey now, soaking up the sun in their villas

You need to calm down about the whole immigration thing.

I read the Aztecs, Mayans, Incans etc were some of the most advanced civilizations in their day.

So if the technologically advanced Japanese and Koreans came over in hordes to the poorer areas of the US. As they are more advanced you wouldn't have a problem with them taking over?[/quote]
    - In Europe

- Unreal how so many people don't know the difference or play semantical games with nationality and ethnicity/race. A "Dutch Citizen" is a laughably meaningless abstraction when referring to former African slaves on an island across the ocean. China could claim me as a "citizen" right now and I would, presumably by your reasoning, magically become "Chinese" in the same way ethnic Chinese (mostly Han) are "Chinese" Unreal stupidity that is counter-intuitive to the core. When I said"Dutch", I was referring to indigeneous people in Holland/Europe..

- Wait, wouldn't they now be "Turks" if they are Turkish citizens?? Why would you still call them "Dutch" when they are Turkish citizens but have no problem calling Africans from Antilles "Dutch"

- 1) They weren't in what's now considered the US. 2) Their "civilization" is largely overblown.

- Could have sworn they were doing that already..a nonsensical point nonetheless.

forsberg21

"You're just ignorant", the classic fall back, "I don't have an argument" retort of the leftist to whenever someone says something politically incorrect, however accurate and essentially true.
    Nevermind, I'm done here, this is getting nowhere.

Am I right though? # of countries = 1?

Sunde91

No, 2 countries That obviously holds a lot of weight in terms of this discussion, though.

You post "This is getting nowhere" after you post a no content "you're ignorant" reply

forsberg21

Getting drunk in Cancun doesn't count. The point of my question was that, how can a person who has never been outside their own country make accurate judgments about other countries? But I guess you didn't get that.

You're all over the place with your posts. You ramble on and on about these absurd and incoherent theories. I'm done with this because talking to you is like talking to a wall. Adios amigo!

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunde91, you have psychological issues that need to be addressed. Clearly something happened when you were a child that makes you so angry.Were you bullied in school? Did your uncle fondle your nuts and butt rape you? Did your dad abuse you? Were you jumped by a pack of niggas? Lets talk about this because your train of thought is way off.

I know in a perfect world, whites, blacks, browns, and yellows would all be separated but that isn't going to happen. I know in a perfect world, no one would ever be able to immigrate to another country, but that isn't going to happen either.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

[QUOTE=Sunde91;5474235]

- Unreal how so many people don't know the difference or play semantical games with nationality and ethnicity/race. A "Dutch Citizen" is a laughably meaningless abstraction when referring to former African slaves on an island across the ocean.... When I said"Dutch", I was referring to indigeneous people in Holland/Europe..
    People from ex-Dutch colonies speak Dutch as their mother tongue and are a part of Dutch history. For example in Suriname the official language is Dutch, alot of the people there are from other Dutch colonies as distant as the far east.

What more do they have to do to become Dutch, paint themselves white

Anyway who are you to say Dutch legends like Davids, Seedorf, Rijkard, Gullit etc aren't Dutch.

Flying Dutchman

So you're a confirmed anti-white racist but have a "Flying Dutchman" username and live/lived in Holland/US sucking from the prosperity built by whites

Clearly you would fork over your wealth and unprecedented standard of living in favor of your ancestors' way of life..
    I have Scottish, Dutch, African (unsure which tribes), Eastern Cherokee, German, Ulster-Irish, one of the Caribbean Indian tribes (unsure of which also to this point), and Hungarian so far.

I like all of my heritage, and love all the differing cultures, I only tend to dislike Nazi bigots like you. But fear not, all you lily-whites will eventually cross-breed into the nice "tan" you all are looking for in tanning beds. Either your kids, or your kid's kids will find some of us attractive...and you'll become one of us.

First 123 Last