wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

shari, look at his past threads from about a year ago

same old whoa is me-nobody likes me-I am ugly-I suck at sex-etc etc etc

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

OM F'in G! Get over it dude! A year from now, you'll wonder what you ever saw in this chick! Get back in the game!

remmy358
    remmy358's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop being a pussy, there's no room for this shit on the players board

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    ur of cosmic importance pecos bill.

KingKolzig

honestly pecos bill u need to get a tan really bad. do you tan at all?

Ella600
    Ella600's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously, go get wrecked and lay some pipe.

Just please dont come back on here depressed about the love of your life that left you after a one night stand.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I am one of the few posters that gets ass on this forum....ask BadNina

I'd send her this video

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still havent heard from her. Shes not even thinking of me. Every time my phone rings i have a little hope that its her....even though i know shes never going to call.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

I just cant stop thinknig about her. She was perfect, shes beautiful, great body, very nice and sweet. She also had a great career in business, had a lovely home and no kids. I seriously cant find anything wrong with her(except a lower back tattoo and belly ring). Adn she wasnt a whore because her pussy was tight, i could bearly get two fingers in there, and it didnt smell at all. She was perfect.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Pecos Bill View Post
    I just cant stop thinknig about her. She was perfect, shes beautiful, great body, very nice and sweet. She also had a great career in business, had a lovely home and no kids. I seriously cant find anything wrong with her(except a lower back tattoo and belly ring). Adn she wasnt a whore because her pussy was tight, i could bearly get two fingers in there, and it didnt smell at all. She was perfect.
    See...very Nice comments.

Send her the video and ask her to call you while she is listening to it....then read what you just wrote to her over the phone.

She'll love it!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

get this ghost out of here

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Im sorry for helping you every chance i could.
    Im sorry for not knowing what to say at the right time.
    Im sorry for keeping you up at night when all you wanted to do was hang up.
    Im sorry im not handsome enough for you.
    Im sorry that i was hopfull youd call me
    Im sorry for spilling beer on your shoes the first time we met
    Im sorry that i could only make you laugh, but couldnt make you ***.
    Im sorry for falling in love with you
    Im sorry that i miss you.
    Im sorry for having so many things to apologize for....sorry.

KingKolzig

Im sorry for helping you every chance i could.
    Im sorry for not knowing what to say at the right time.
    Im sorry for keeping you up at night when all you wanted to do was hang up.
    Im sorry im not handsome enough for you.
    Im sorry that i was hopfull youd call me
    Im sorry for spilling beer on your shoes the first time we met
    Im sorry that i could only make you laugh, but couldnt make you ***.
    Im sorry for falling in love with you
    Im sorry that i miss you.
    Im sorry for having so many things to apologize for....sorry.
    officially annoying now. quit these threads jerkoff

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    officially annoying now. quit these threads jerkoff
    f\*\*k you, you dont know how i feel.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Angie hates you

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Is this guy for real? Isn't he just joking in some weird way?

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pecos, what is so goddamn hard about fuking a girl??? I mean, I assume that was your penis you posted for all of us to see & got banned for & unfortunately are back now.

You cant fall in love with all of them dumbass!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Pecos, it sounds like you are actually getting some sick pleasure from your depression.

You need to get out of this rut. The only way you will stop thinking about her is to talk to other girls.

Ive been in a similar spot as you, one girl that I cant stop thinking about. Its tough, but you gotta get through this or you will regret all the time you wasted thinking about her.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Just got back from the club, i didnt go up to any girls but one came up to me and asked me out to dance. She said if i was irish and im like no im Mexican. Then she gave me her facebook and told me to tag her which i thougt was kinda stupid so i asked for her number instead. She was about a 6, not as hot as Angie but she was ok plus she came up to me. It made me feel confident so i went and took a picture of myself in the bathroom.

mikejamm

Pussy whipped loser!No wonder she bailed! "I took a picture of myself in the bathroom, right after I whacked off and used my spudge as hair gel!"
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-04-10 at 03:48 AM.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Going out did help me not think about Angie, but sometimes i would still think about her even in the club like id hope id run into her or that she'd call me. I also compared girls to Angie, none of them were hotter or classier than her. I want you Angie why couldnt you just love me back.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Who did you go out with tonight? I just can't understand why your friends haven't kicked the shit out of you yet.

If you felt confident after the 6 gave you her number, why not buy a 7 a drink? You run to the bathroom instead to take a picture of yourself? I don't know of one straight guy who would do this and I know some pretty messed up dudes.

This is starting to smell like some sort of SBR trickery. There is no way this person actually exists and is living his life like this.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED
    Mr Windy City's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is a million women out there Bill!!! Stop whining over it and get out there bro! Not trying to be a dick but no man should give up hope on life because of a broad. They are everywhere and if one doesn't treat you right, move on! If things didn't work out then it wasn't meant to be in the first place. Time heals all, just hang out with your buddies, maybe even try to pick up some new women, but whatever you do, do not try to contact whoever this bitch is, you will be showing her weakness and then she will know that you are thinking about her, which will make her feel like she has the power. IGNORE HER. AND HER FRIENDS. The quicker she and anything that reminds you of her gets out of your life, the easier this will be. Hangggggggggg innnnnnnnn thereeeeeeee!!!!

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Going out did help me not think about Angie, but sometimes i would still think about her even in the club like id hope id run into her or that she'd call me. I also compared girls to Angie, none of them were hotter or classier than her. I want you Angie why couldnt you just love me back.
    Stop comparing or you will never see any other girl different. I bet there are 100 girls within 5 miles of you that will blow this girl out the water. Stop thinking she will call you, you are just setting yourself up to continue to be hurt. Give it time and let her be, if yous are really supposed to be together it will work out. Are you texting or calling her at all?

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Who did you go out with tonight? I just can't understand why your friends haven't kicked the shit out of you yet.

If you felt confident after the 6 gave you her number, why not buy a 7 a drink? You run to the bathroom instead to take a picture of yourself? I don't know of one straight guy who would do this and I know some pretty messed up dudes.

This is starting to smell like some sort of SBR trickery. There is no way this person actually exists and is living his life like this.
    I don't know Shari, guy really sounds hurt. I hope this is true cuz I feel bad for him. Wasting your life on a woman that doesn't care for you is worthless. There are millions out there!!! I have been in this situation so I feel for him, but you cannot deal with it this way....

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Windy City View Post
    I don't know Shari, guy really sounds hurt. I hope this is true cuz I feel bad for him. Wasting your life on a woman that doesn't care for you is worthless. There are millions out there!!! I have been in this situation so I feel for him, but you cannot deal with it this way....
    Well, if it is true then he's been given a lot of useful advice in both this and his other thread. It's up to him whether or not he takes it but this is starting to get a bit out there now.

Too many people have said to me that these kind of posts are this guy's thing, here and elsewhere. I don't have anything to do until the Nadal match so I'm going to take a look at some of his older stuff. Believe me, I hope it's true - I tried to help him out, he called me a whore and I still tried to help him after that.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

Stop comparing or you will never see any other girl different. I bet there are 100 girls within 5 miles of you that will blow this girl out the water. Stop thinking she will call you, you are just setting yourself up to continue to be hurt. Give it time and let her be, if yous are really supposed to be together it will work out. Are you texting or calling her at all?

I havent texted her for 5 days.,,but everyday i fight the urge to text her telling my self that if she'd want to text me she would.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

wait he called you a whore? Nobody talks to my Shari like that!

shari91

wait he called you a whore? Nobody talks to my Shari like that!
    You know how it goes Windy - disagree with someone and depending on their emotional maturity, they may lash out instead of taking on board what an actual female has to say about the dilemma. It's all good - as I told him, if wanting good sex from a guy who is purely a fling makes me a whore, then I'll fly the flag proudly.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

I havent texted her for 5 days.,,but everyday i fight the urge to text her telling my self that if she'd want to text me she would.
    Good. Go another 5.

Mr Windy City
    BANNED

You know how it goes Windy - disagree with someone and depending on their emotional maturity, they may lash out instead of taking on board what an actual female has to say about the dilemma. It's all good - as I told him, if wanting good sex from a guy who is purely a fling makes me a whore, then I'll fly the flag proudly.

You rock Shari!

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!

for the first time, i can honestly say i cannot eat, cannot sleep, cannot think of anything but you Angie. when i woke up this morning, as soon as the daylight hit myfvcking eyes, it hit me like a brick wall. This is the first day of the rest of my life without you. i want to go back to where we'd hang out every weekend and watch movies. i want to go back to at least being under the impression that you care.
    I can't let you know i feel this way. i can't let you see me cry. Because i know it won't change a fvcking thing. you'll go about your life oblivious to what youve done to me. Even if I do see you again, it won't change the fact that you don't care. f\*\*k you, but i still love you.

mikejamm

====================
    OMG! I think I'm in love! How long does it take to get to Australia Shari?

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

[quote=shari91;5349391]Who did you go out with tonight? I just can't understand why your friends haven't kicked the shit out of you yet.

This is starting to smell like some sort of SBR trickery. There is no way this person actually exists and is living his life like this.[/quote]

Exactly. This guy is either the most incompetent human alive or he is yanking some chains here? Which is it?

Pecos,

I couldn't imagine being in your situation but if I was and went to a club feeling "whoa is me" after I was dumped and anything walking that was fuckable that appraoched me the last thing I would have done was disengage and go to the bathroom and take a picture of myself to post on a forum.

You are either full of shit or hopeless. If you are hopeless that's because you have chose to be. Life is what you make of it. It's all about attitude.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2287

Pecos you need to add something to your next relationship.......Duck Tape it makes it hard for them to get away...if you have doubts write the Prick he will tell you about it.

First 1234 Last