paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Anyone who believes this story has more than a slight chance of being true is a tool. And even Shari... I thought she was one of the few intelligent people here.

First off, where's the evidence that he's the person in the pictures? If he said, "I'm George Bush," and posted a few pics of him, it's like you dumbasses would buy into that too. Secondly, trannies generally like to go out of their way to be feminine when there isn't good reason not to be (an anonymous message board is not one), and I found no evidence of Pauly trying to look feminine in a single created thread based on the title of every thread he's made or any post of his I've come across.

If he posted pics/video of the same girl holding a sign with his screenname or in front of the SBR log-on screen, that'd still be possible to fake but at least the effort to do such a stunt would have lent some credibility to his claim. I believe most would agree that Pauly's a weird guy based on his posts and would be at the top of the list of SBR candidates to fake a claim like this. As of this writing, there's every reason for me to believe the pictures were ripped off of some tranny site, or Google, and that Pauly just wanted to be an attention whore.

jimmyeatworld
    jimmyeatworld's Avatar Become A Pro!

haven't you guys ever heard of a website called tineye.com?

Uses a reverse image search to find out where a picture comes from

used it on this picture and it comes off a girl's profile on flickr.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alisonstjohn/

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    Anyone who believes this story has more than a slight chance of being true is a tool. And even Shari... I thought she was one of the few intelligent people here. First off, where's the evidence that he's the person in the pictures? If he said, "I'm George Bush," and posted a few pics of him, it's like you dumbasses would buy into that too. Secondly, trannies generally like to go out of their way to be feminine when there isn't good reason not to be (an anonymous message board is not one), and I found no evidence of Pauly trying to look feminine in a single created thread based on the title of every thread he's made or any post of his I've come across. If he posted pics/video of the same girl holding a sign with his screenname or in front of the SBR log-on screen, that'd still be possible to fake but at least the effort to do such a stunt would have lent some credibility to his claim. I believe most would agree that Pauly's a weird guy based on his posts and would be at the top of the list of SBR candidates to fake a claim like this. As of this writing, there's every reason for me to believe the pictures were ripped off of some tranny site, or Google, and that Pauly just wanted to be an attention whore.
    ^Pooch, you are a strong minded intelligent individual,however you are wrong about Shari, she knew what was up from day one of this mind toying experiment,lets just say she went with the flow,her ability to get along with posters without stepping on toes is remarkable this is why she was sought out by SBR to be part of the team,SBR's best find yet I'll add............

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I am going to be brave here and give you all a photo of my self here it is you Fukks and you better not give me any shit over it >>>

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

We throw the words "Attention Whore" around here a lot....I think if it was in the dictionary that picture would be the perfect definition....Explains things though with regards to pauleypoker.....His name pauley can be applied to either a woman or a man, and the threads he starts are very much Attention-whorish

He is the SBR town tranny attention whore donkey

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

think I found a more recent pic of him...I was googling weird images and this came up

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao! Paullytranny had an avatar of a tranny for the longest time..it makes sense now

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1345

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    think I found a more recent pic of him...I was googling weird images and this came up

No boys, this is trinity the tranny after a night at the poker tables! After he loses, he goes back to his real job, face splugging for $5 chips!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Holy hell..............PAULY IS A FUKKIN TRANSSEXUAL!

William Walters

^Pooch, you are a strong minded intelligent individual,however you are wrong about Shari, she knew what was up from day one of this mind toying experiment,lets just say she went with the flow,her ability to get along with posters without stepping on toes is remarkable this is why she was sought out by SBR to be part of the team,SBR's best find yet I'll add............
    We believe you Pauly...........you let everybody believe you were a TRANNY for 18 FUKKIN MONTHS as an "experiment".

Truth is........you felt like you became a "somebody" at SBR and regretted sharing the details of your pathetic fukking life.

Pauly

PAULYPOKER

Why are you posting this all over the site?

I have got under your skin to where your last 15 posts are about spreading this thread around the forum.....

Do ya need some help?

This thread proves I don't care what online strangers thinks about me for the fact I do not exist...........

PS

I'm also an admitted serial killer...........

Ready Goooooooooooo..............

GamblerSpirit

This guy forever will stockpile L's..funny how he go rid of his tranny avatar since he doesn't care

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    This guy forever will stockpile L's..funny how he go rid of his tranny avatar since he doesn't care
    So you think Sherrie Moon is a tranny,do you?

What a fukk tard..........

GamblerSpirit

You like women who look like men, i understand. You are a tranny after all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

PAULYPOKER

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

William Walters

Why are you posting this all over the site?

I have got under your skin to where your last 15 posts are about spreading this thread around the forum.....

Do ya need some help?

This thread proves I don't care what online strangers thinks about me for the fact I do not exist...........

PS

I'm also an admitted serial killer...........

Ready Goooooooooooo..............
    Pauly........so you like cawk.........that's cool I guess..........lotta people like cawk. Don't deny yourself what you desire Pauly........lotta cawk in the world Pauly.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Hey Pauley, has your Mother ever had a Dicken's Cider?
    I think she has.
    In fact I was with your Mother the last time she had a Dicken's Cider & as I remember it, I think we both enjoyed it.
    She told me about the 1st time she had a Dicken's Cider, said she didn't like it much but, after her 14th - 15th Dicken's Cider she kinda came around & now all she wants is a Dicken's Cider.
    I wish I had a Dicken's Cider right now.
    I think if you come clean with the forum you'd admit that you yourself have had a Dicken's Cider too.
    And you know what they say. Families that come together, stick together!
    Lemme know if you wanna Dicken's Cider tonight & I'll see what I can do!

Smoke

I am going to be brave here and give you all a photo of my self here it is you Fukks and you better not give me any shit over it >>>

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I think she has.
    In fact I was with your Mother the last time she had a Dicken's Cider & as I remember it, I think we both enjoyed it.
    She told me about the 1st time she had a Dicken's Cider, said she didn't like it much but, after her 14th - 15th Dicken's Cider she kinda came around & now all she wants is a Dicken's Cider.
    I think if you come clean with the forum you'd admit that you yourself have had a Dicken's Cider too.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I think she has.

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

The human mind is a wonderful toy.........

Smoke

Paula you look so pirdy

PAULYPOKER

Just re read the whole thread

This is hands down the most bizarre but entertaining and hilarious thread in the history of SBR, hands down......

All you non heterosexual people out there, owe me big time, for explaining and defending your sexual orientation in a most peculiar way... imaginable......

This thread is SBR Hall of Fame worthy, bar none.......

PAULYPOKER

First ... 2345