excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

One day the tough guy says he is best in world bashing people all day now he wants to be a coward ass bitch and take himself out.
    LMFAO, Looks like I win the internet battle after all. MWhaHahahHA my life is so bad MWHAHAHAMaHAEaHaAHa.... I know its classless but fuk you. Hows that mortgage free house now? How are those 55inch tv's hanging on the wall? Hows the wife thats 10 years younger? Hows the awesome job? FAILURE

Darwin's theory playing itself out once again.0 Respect for people like you. Go beg for sympathy more on a internet forum.(oh wait too late) Have you no shame?

Chuck74
    Chuck74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go get some fun man!, life is too short anyways

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck74 View Post
    Go get some fun man!, life is too short anyways
    Fun to me is making money. I will never make enough.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

Baters when you're in a rut no amount of money, significant other, fun times can change it.

it needs to be talked out, with someone in a similar position that survived it.

only one with true empathy for your situation can connect with you, most other paths of treatment would prove fruitless.

BatemanPatrickl

Stealth you in the same rut or ever were?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

bateman is full of sh1t. narcissists rarely kill themselves. its not a deep kind of depression its atypical. of course the oxys will make it worse on the come down. he should try some 5-htp to restore serotonin levels......then quit all drugs except paxil or prozac which he should take temporarily. of course these will only half help him as his life will also need purpose and somewhat strict regiment (as he is lazy and unorganized and will forget the goals he created). also waking up at the same time everyday, eating right and refraining from things that secretly destroy self-esteem like being a boy whore

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

not personally, but my brother has. i've done a lot of research on this topic.

anyone that tells you "hey you got a great job, and a great wife/gf" doesn't understand what people in that situation go through.

those things ring hollow usually because people are basically telling you to live for someone else or live for something you do.

but the crux of the issue is figuring out how to live for yourself. that's where most people overlook.

its a very personal experience that requires deep self-reflection, that's why people feel lonely through the journey.

so surprisingly for most, the best connections they can make it that situation is usually with complete strangers (unless you know some who have shared a similar journey).

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    bateman is full of sh1t. narcissists rarely kill themselves. its not a deep kind of depression its atypical. of course the oxys will make it worse on the come down. he should try some 5-htp to restore serotonin levels......then quit all drugs except paxil or prozac which he should take temporarily. of course these will only half help him as his life will also need purpose and somewhat strict regiment (as he is lazy and unorganized and will forget the goals he created). also waking up at the same time everyday, eating right and refraining from things that secretly destroy self-esteem like being a boy whore
    This coming from a lying broke STIFF. Fu(k you.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

What happened to that thread if you work 9 to 5 you're a loser?

BatemanPatrickl

Not sure. Wasn't made by me. Stealthy greet feedback. Thank you.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

bateman, try some Klonopin, got a prescription last summer and take it to this day, stuff is great. Your Dr will gladly write you a script

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Another hook, line, and sinker here for the BATER. I literally can't believe people are sympathisising with this loser.

This fuk is a bipolar, clinically insane, inconcievably narcissistic twat. Look at the kid's username; he worships and idealizes on-screen psychos and then demonstrates psychotic behaviour...

OR, he's just playing you and is one of the best internet trolls around.

OR, he's about as psychologically tough as an ugly 12 year old girl who isn't loved.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    bateman, try some Klonopin, got a prescription last summer and take it to this day, stuff is great. Your Dr will gladly write you a script
    Have it. Abilify, Ambien, Pristiq...

KingKolzig

klonopin lol. right brock thats the stuff for him. ambien, waste of time. all crap. hes playing yo-yo with his neurotransmitters.............he just has "minimal brain dysfunction" . which means actual low-level brain damage. so dont blame him for being a d1ck..........i feel sorry for bateman he is societies whipping boy. he doesnt set out to hurt anyone yet most ppl dislike him. he always feels like ppl are putting him down or competing with him. thats why he is always on the attack. this builds up and ends up making him really bitter. just realize you arent that liked and move on

BatemanPatrickl

klonopin lol. right brock thats the stuff for him. ambien, waste of time. all crap. hes playing yo-yo with his neurotransmitters.............he just has "minimal brain dysfunction" . which means actual low-level brain damage. so dont blame him for being a d1ck..........i feel sorry for bateman he is societies whipping boy. he doesnt set out to hurt anyone yet most ppl dislike him. he always feels like ppl are putting him down or competing with him. thats why he is always on the attack. this builds up and ends up making him really bitter. just realize you arent that liked and move on
    Okay STIFF. When did you become a doctor? In between stiffing people for betpoints little boy?

Go cry about leaving SBR when people call you out for stiffing.

Hope a car hits you today and ends your pathetic, broke life.

STIFF

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

BatemanPatrickl

Polskboy you have a hot girl post nudes you rooster!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Baters when you're in a rut no amount of money, significant other, fun times can change it.

it needs to be talked out, with someone in a similar position that survived it.

only one with true empathy for your situation can connect with you, most other paths of treatment would prove fruitless.
    You're seeped into the self-help model. Not necessarily a bad thing but you would be providing misguidance to suggest someone has to have "been through it" to understand it. Actually, very little scientific evidence to suggest it is actually beneficial. I would argue one's recovery (from alcoholism, depression, anxiety, etc) is unique and that my way can actually get in the way of their way. We are all human and experience the pain and sorrow of "life"...that should be sufficient.

Now, we talk of suicide...my brother hung himself off a bridge in the center of my town. Does that make me more qualified to speak about the subject? Hells no
    Last edited by Extra Innings; 06-07-10 at 01:31 PM.

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

how deep are you stuck?

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    You're seeped into the self-help model. Not necessarily a bad thing but you would be providing misguidance to suggest someone has to have "been through it" to understand it. Actually, very little scientific evidence to suggest it is actually beneficial. I would argue one's recovery (from alcoholism, depression, anxiety, etc) is unique and that my way can actually get in the way of their way. We are all human and experience the pain and sorrow of "life"...that should be sufficient. Now, we talk of suicide...my brother hung himself off a bridge in the center of my town. Does that make me more qualified to speak about the subject? Hells no
    Jesus man sorry to hear that and I am not taking my thoughts lightly here.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

bater

say hello to your mother for me willya

KingKolzig

im not a stiff u d1ck. im almost already done paying marauders. i was never going to be a stiff but u called me one right away in a thread u had no business being in and id beat ur ass if i ever saw u. it would be so ez u r so full of toxic sh1t u would probably die ..............nevermind the fact u would be an ez beatdown cause u have no willpower

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Nope. I do think about it but usually dismiss the thought in 5 seconds.

KingKolzig

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I believe you bateman and I think the pain killers is a primary reason. There is GOOD life beyond those pills and you can seize a gratifying lifestyle without having a lot of cash and material wealth also. Try and shake the pill addiction, man. It's tough, but not as tough as you think. If you use any other drugs, start with them by tapering off and then do the Opiates. Pain pills are one of the easiest drugs to withdrawal from believe it or not. The psychological impact is the worst but mind over matter will resolve that problem. I have faith you can make this work my friend.

BatemanPatrickl

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    I believe you bateman and I think the pain killers is a primary reason. There is GOOD life beyond those pills and you can seize a gratifying lifestyle without having a lot of cash and material wealth also. Try and shake the pill addiction, man. It's tough, but not as tough as you think. If you use any other drugs, start with them by tapering off and then do the Opiates. Pain pills are one of the easiest drugs to withdrawal from believe it or not. The psychological impact is the worst but mind over matter will resolve that problem. I have faith you can make this work my friend.
    Good man right here Thanks Pete

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have first hand life experience with getting off pain pills. Started with Norco and lortab and graduated to 5 oc 80s a day at my high point. I know what it takes to get off them and the struggles with them. Pm me bateman

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    You're seeped into the self-help model. Not necessarily a bad thing but you would be providing misguidance to suggest someone has to have "been through it" to understand it. Actually, very little scientific evidence to suggest it is actually beneficial. I would argue one's recovery (from alcoholism, depression, anxiety, etc) is unique and that my way can actually get in the way of their way. We are all human and experience the pain and sorrow of "life"...that should be sufficient.

Now, we talk of suicide...my brother hung himself off a bridge in the center of my town. Does that make me more qualified to speak about the subject? Hells no
    very sorry to hear about your loss EI.

but i'm not saying he should take anyone else's experience to follow, but rather as guidance. it is up to the individual to take as much or leave as much as he so chooses.

In clarification, i see it as a starting point. usually when one is lost they don't know where to begin, like the old saying "the hardest step is the always the first one taken".

I'm not sure about scientific evidence regarding this, but i'd argue that people do get a sense of comfort knowing they are not the only one's to walk a dark, suicidal path. part of the problem is the stigmatization of the situation, and they feel "out of place" amongst their peers and community. But the more people speak out about their problems, the more socially acceptable it will be to talk about.

What happened to your brother is a terrible tragedy. and yes, i agree you wouldn't be qualified to speak on the subject. But scientists have begun research on survivors of suicide (those who attempted but did not complete suicide). more psychological data is being collected, but its always to difficult to gauge its validity (one's mind state before and after an attempt appear to be very stark in contrast). Despite these potential fallacies it is definitely better than what researchers had to work with before, which was basically nothing but theories.

Thanks for some good discussion EI.

KingKolzig

bateman is really a little boy in a grown ups world that he cant make it in. when his enabler dies, whether it be his mother or father then he is all done. if he runs out of money then he will be in prison, if he inherits a lot of money he will still be old and worthless, full of regrets. dead at 43 looking like hes 60

BatemanPatrickl

bateman is really a little boy in a grown ups world that he cant make it in. when his enabler dies, whether it be his mother or father then he is all done. if he runs out of money then he will be in prison, if he inherits a lot of money he will still be old and worthless, full of regrets. dead at 43 looking like hes 60
    Not with Botox you roosterlicker. STIFF. Broke STIFF. ** STIFFER. GRANDMASTER STIFF.

KingKolzig

this is what God sees when he looks at Bateman

BatemanPatrickl

There is no God Kolzig you ****ing dolt. Who raised you retards?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    There is no God Kolzig you ****ing dolt. Who raised you retards?

This is why you're lost.

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Lot of depressed people in life. It is not easy. Hemingway said it best

"some used the native tradition of the colt or smith and wesson, those well constructed implements that end insomnia, terminate remorse, cure cancer, avoid bankruptcy and blast an exit from intolerable positions by the pressure of a finger, those admirable instruments so well designed to end the american dream when it becomes a nightmare."

That being said I think you need help

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

You are pathetic

First 123456 ... Last