mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Any of you ever been in a MEN'S CLUB?

I'm not talking about like a nice gym or something.

I've met a couple of guys in the past few years who've admitted reluctantly to being in a MEN'S CLUB. One of them said it was just where you go meet a bunch of guys, usually at someone's place, and it's just to meet guys to become friends with. The guy was pretty creepy so I can see why he'd have to do this.

Anyways, discovered today that another guy I know is also in a men's club where they meet up at his place once a week [his wife leaves] and they just discuss their problems. They're friends but the key is to discuss problems. I didn't push on what sort of problems, but got the impression it wasn't women problems, boozing/gambling problems, etc.
    More like psychological problems, or where you discuss your feelings.

If you have some issues, why would you want to meet a bunch of other whackjobs for help? I guess they are sympathetic.

Do any posters on SBR have more information for me?

PS: Predicted # of times the word 'spindle' appears in this thread: 47

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

You goof...........YMCA

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

JJ should know all about them

mathdotcom

i want insider info

the sites all say theyre dedicated to enhancing the mind and the spirit etc bah

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Beaner belongs to one.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Freemasons, and no, beaner does not belong to them LoL!

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

have sort of heard about these things

especially in the old days when women stayed home and guys would dress in those olden times hats and suites with suspenders

you would go to nice places with wood tables and fireplaces and guns on the wall and drink with other men, no women around if you suggested their should be women it would be apsurd, they would laugh

men would go out to be with other men, it would be like camradery

is this what your talking about?

mathdotcom

Carpe that is a real men's club

This is more like mens group counselling

very confused... but thinking of finding one to check it out

we have a lot of dental issues.... and some mental issues....

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Does the Illuminati count?

JW Cash
    JW Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant say I have been to a MENS CLUB...unless you want to count the Chicken Ranch near Vegas...

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

This is why Mathy is a legend and hero to most on SBR. Mathy tell us about the Mom you banged after she asked you to open her kids locker.

THE PROFIT

Does the Mafia count?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.
    Points Awarded:

buztah gave jjgold 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 17 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: THE PROFIT, CarpeDime, urge2kill, stealthyburrito, bobbyfk, shari91, mathdotcom, BAUS, EDDIE MONEY LINE, BatemanPatrickl, RealSlimShady, Inkwell77, FuzzyDunlop, TheSchafe, billyloco, DiggityDaggityDo, and Pinoy-T-X

THE PROFIT

What about a hair club for men

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect. Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them. One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy. The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs. Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys . Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it. I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

belly noggles???
    cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons

THE PROFIT

belly noggles

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect. Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them. One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy. The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs. Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys . Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it. I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

This is why I bother.

13th Inning
    13th Inning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons.
    I am in awe.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

omg

another jj classic

this guy is worth his weight in GOLD

melia26
    melia26's Avatar Become A Pro!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

how come all of JJ's post longer than a sentence or two are about a homosexual experience?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

jjgold

Some of you fuks just do not know the streets like I do, you gamble and you date.

I have been in all the clubs watching behind closets up on fukkin pillars, anything to see sex scenes and learn from them.

Guys you would laugh your ass off seeing 2,3,4,5,6,7 guys going at it in pillow swallowing and earth shattering slapping and pounding.

Have you clowns ever heard of tag team sex????????????? It can be men, women, transsexuals or tri sexuals but today lets keep it to men

Ok................say there are like 4 guys in a weight room, place closed and guys ready to plug and play.
    Two guys start having sex and these guys usually find the weakest guy or a submissive guy that likes it with a twist of vein plowing punctures. The guy on the outside slaps the hand of the guy pounding say a guy like Deuce and then he pounds Deuce, it is the same thing as tag team wrestling but with sex. I notice gay sex is much louder than men and women sex. The guy yell and scream for various reasons , kind of like an eerie, creep feeling.Its strange how guys will have sex with any guy without thinking and anywhere, whereas girls will not.

Guys want to play all the time if they are Bi or Gay and it comes before anything else.
    Go to a gym and flirt and wear a fkkin collar around your neck and I guarantee you get 10 guys, a collar is a signal that the guy is ready to play, guys that wear collars are bottoms in gyms, tops usually wear jumpsuits while lifting with a headband. A collar fuk is what it says...guy bangs a collared guy in a stall usually or on a lat machine, I guess for you slang lovers it is called 'Collar Crackers"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BatemanPatrickl

Jule
    Jule's Avatar Become A Pro!

Years ago one of my gay friends invited me to come along. I guess since it was a club for homosexuals I was accepted there. So, we smoked cigars (which made me cough nonstop), had some whiskey (I pretended to enjoy the strong alcohol to not appear lame), and talked about anything, really. It was a nice atmosphere. I had a good time and would not mind dropping by there again one day when I am in the same town.

mathdotcom

Coach

These two posts are on the same classic level as some of your all-time greats over the past decade.

I am honored that they occurred in my thread

JUST A MAN
    JUST A MAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, I am a street guy too, but this shit is outa control.

I have never seen 2 guys blowing up an ass. I never seen any man blowing up an ass

You have seen 6, 7, 8,9 guys? JJ your shot.

No wonder Shari is running.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

jj

Involve my name in your silly sex threads again and you're going to get hurt. Not fukking around here guy. Try it. I'll put two in your hat.

mathdotcom

Mods put a sticky on this thread

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    how come all of JJ's post longer than a sentence or two are about a homosexual experience?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMore View Post

jjgold is a homo?
    maybe. but like perry in high school he thinks everyone else is g4y cause he cant imagine not being g4y. so he makes rumors about ppl that they are g4y when in fact he is a socio-closet case. the perrys

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by BeeMore View Post

jjgold is a homo?

Some would say slightly in denial...or having the closet door half open and needing a nudge out.

When your nude debut on the internet is masturbating in front of an audience of 99.99% men, it certainly casts doubt on a heterosexual stance.

jjgold

Straight as an arrow, not afraid to be a scene player and watch the cubs and bears play hard with cocks, blow torches, pecker spaded rings and bottom saddles with claws. I swear most of you are so insecure its not even funny, who gives a fuk what anyone is and watching is fun if you happed to be where a scene is taking place.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

JJ given your life experience with this i'd say you're a cub to a big burly bear. am i in the ballpark?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    JJ given your life experience with this i'd say you're a cub to a big burly bear. am i in the ballpark?
    Yes, he is a filthy pig bottom.

1234 ... Last