THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been in alot of situations, but never have any of these things happened. I think it has alot to do with the crowd you run with

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Yes, he is a filthy pig bottom.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LOL............lets go one guy meet me right now??? Give me a fukkin reason??

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LOL............lets go one guy meet me right now??? Give me a fukkin reason??
    I'd like to sit down with you on an outdoor patio, enjoying a cold one while watching the short skirts walk by.

Doesn't that sound better than fisticuffs?

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

thing about jj's posts is he is so deep in the g4y genre that he can never stop. if he stops then ppl will think its cause he revealed too much about himself and that he regrets it. so best is to keep going strong and never waver. and thats good for us

jjgold

Kinger call me, I need to discuss something with you.

KingKolzig

Kinger call me, I need to discuss something with you.
    its too tempting i cant do it. i have to stay as far away as i can cause i have no self control

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    its too tempting i cant do it. i have to stay as far away as i can cause i have no self control
    Spindle the rooster guy and fire it up with A Roman Hummer!!!!

KingKolzig

Spindle the rooster guy and fire it up with A Roman Hummer!!!!
    i dont know what that means and google showed no results for it. but im not g4y anyways and i dont want to say anything more about it

jjgold

I need some air

Be back after

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

JJ turned me down

Jiggy Fly
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier!!
    Jiggy Fly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

I wanna be a member of "International Order of Friendly Sons of the Raccoons"

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Bump!

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

You cant even make this shit up

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Wasn't Pecos Bill trying to get one of these clubs started? I think it involved circle jerking though.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

JJ's imagination had gone f u c k i n g wild here ......................... unreal this guy is a major trip.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Hey..jj...here's some action

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons.

I-BET-ON-MEN-ONLY-THE-HORSE...
    WINS-ALOT

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

A Roman Hummer?????

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

corbin we had our own gambling breakfast at the bash. me, bobbyfk, fishhead, blittydeuce, and melia. we were not interested in sexual activities as you did. corbin we just talked and discussed gambling strategy and concepts. it was a nice gathering tho.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

If a men's club doesn't involve blow and strippers I am not going to be there.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

jj's out getting air...trying to clear his head

BatemanPatrickl

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect. Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them. One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy. The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs. Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys . Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it. I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Wow, some vulgar stories in this thread.

HenPrivilege
    HenPrivilege's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons

you should write a book gold

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.
    MAN this just seems so fukin cool and awesome

a gambling breakfast with a bunch of guys who look like fishhead and konck and sicky gambla, some wearing hats, many wearing shorts

also a couple of young guys too in there who look like zetapsi and junkyard dog, younger guys dressing just a little hipper, a little more "urban"

guys with all the publications, discussing everything, discussing edges, trends, line movements, locks, parlays, guys telling each other if they're betting big and why

and then some of the guys giving speeches about the games, about betting, maybe about some info being tossed around

feels like a cross between the SBR bash and a local political event at a town hall

I want to go to gambling breakfasts!!
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 09-17-10 at 04:16 PM.

jjgold

Someone going to get a fukkin gun pointed at their fukkin head tonight

Not playing players

BatemanPatrickl

Someone going to get a fukkin gun pointed at their fukkin head tonight Not playing players
    Going to spindle your ass first.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

bump

I have had events with all men like gambling breakfats during football season where all the guys eat breakfast and go over the games, we have all the publications, sportform, gold sheet, platinum sheet, power sweep, ect and talk it over during a breakfast, usually one guy gets up and takes the lead and makes speeches, ect.

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

I love educating you guys on the tough subjects.

BatemanPatrickl

Unreal.

BatemanPatrickl

Bump

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Hair club for men I am a member of, they sit you down and actually in a nice way say what a fukkin loser you because you have no hair and show vids of bald guys that are lonely and then after they get a unit they show the same guy with hot girls and they hooked me for life. These guys (salesman) all have real hair but they convince you it is fake and another lure. In my second consult they made me run my hands through their hair and when I tried to say it seemed real they all surrounded me and just keep telling me it was fake and i could be them.

One fat fuk that was a dead ringer for IWIN was sitting next to me and I felt sorry for him, they broke him down so bad they convinced him he really liked men because he did not want a fukkin unit and one of the salesman got a free blow job from the fat fuk, he just said get on your knees gay boy and blow me and the guy did. As you are aware these hair guys are gay and will fuk anything in site and prey on weak guys. can you imagine a guy like IWIN blowing you????????????? The fat guy was hard as a rock as was the hair guy.

The other two guys tried to get blow jobs too but guy said he was done and tired and he did buy a few rugs.

Always remember a 3 on one tag team (Triangular Penetration) is the ultimate sex conquer for the gay guys .

Back to subject men's clubs are for the most part sex clubs for men, swapping partners, belly noggles, Vaser Injections, and usually cork popping tops plowing jelly up tight cannons. I would not join one or even talk about it.

Coach, I dont know how you come up with this shit.

BatemanPatrickl

Slimmer can I plow jelly up your tight cannon?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

What a classy thread! This is the type of stuff that SBR wants from their high-profile posters? It always amuses me when nerds get on here and compete to see who can come up with the most "shocking" post they can dream up in their fantasy world, Lord of the Rings chatroom fueled minds! I can just imagine most of these uber-nerds peering through their oversized Harry Potter-esque glasses, giggling like schoolgirls as they tap out their most obscene, homoerotic post yet!! I realize that living alone as an overweight shut-in gives you lots of time to conduct your cyber chit-chats with your online friends from your Founders Group of "Second Life"....but let's try to not nauseate the SBR members that have actually seen female genitalia. OK?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

First 12345 Last