THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

A door-to-door salesman comes-a-knocking and 10-year-old Little Johnny answers, a beer in one hand and a lit cigar in the other.
    The salesman says, "Little boy, is your mommy home?"
    Little Johnny taps his ash on the carpet and says, "What the fuk do you think?"

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Brad, a local beachgoer, couldn't even get a second look from any of the girls on the beach. So he headed over to the lifeguard tower to see if the lifeguard had any advice for him.
    "Dude, it's obvious," said the lifeguard. "You're wearing those gnarly old swimming trunks that make you look like an old geezer. They're years outta style. Your best bet is to get yourself a Speedo—say, two sizes too small—and drop a potato inside it. You'll have all the babes you can handle."
    The following weekend, Brad hits the beach with his brand-spanking-new tight Speedo and his potato, and it's not long before he approaches the lifeguard tower once more.
    "For cryin' out loud," said Brad, "it's worse than before! Everyone on the beach acts disgusted as I walk by—covering their faces, turning away, laughing! What's wrong now?"
    "Jeez, Brad!" said the lifeguard, "The potato goes in front!"

THE PROFIT

Little Johnny was in class while the teacher was giving an oral quiz on History. "Who said 'Give me liberty or give me death'" started the teacher. No one answered.

Finally a little Japanese exchange student piped in: "Patrick Henry, 1776"

The teacher was a little miffed that an exchange student would answer and her American students couldn't.

So she tried again: "Four score and seven years ago..." and again no one answered until the little Japanese girl replied: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863".

Again the teacher was miffed. So the teacher gave a challenge, the next right answer would get the rest of the day off.

"FUK THE JAPS!" was yelled from the back of the room.

"Who said that?!!" screamed the teacher.

Little Johnny replied proudly, "Gen. Douglas McArthur, 1941. See you tomorrow!"

2daBank

A guy walks into a bar, sits down, and orders a drink. He notices a monkey in a cage behind the bar and asks about it.
    "You don't want to know," answers the bartender.
    A few beers later, the guy says, "Come on, I gotta know what the deal is with the monkey."
    "OK, I'll show you," says the bartender. He then takes the animal out of the cage and whacks it on the head with a bat. The monkey pulls down the bartender's pants and starts giving him a blow job. He looks at the guy and says, "You want to try it?"
    "Hell, yeah," says the guy. "But don't hit me that hard."

2daBank

"Doctor, won't you please kiss me?" asks the patient.
    "No. You're a very beautiful woman, but it's against my code of ethics," replies the doctor.
    "Please, just one kiss," she pleads.
    "Sorry," says the doctor. "It's totally out of the question. I shouldn't even be fukking you."

THE PROFIT

Those are good, 2da.

THE PROFIT

I pasted those from a Johnny joke site. I love Little Johnny jokes.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    Those are good, 2da.

little Johnny is cracking me the fuk up....

2daBank

I pasted those from a Johnny joke site. I love Little Johnny jokes.

im pasting off maxim's top 100, i couldnt remember all that shit, or type all that with accurate punctuation

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread should be stickied!

2daBank

A woman goes shoe-shopping one day. As the salesman is helping her try on shoes he notices she is not wearing panties. He looks at the woman and says, "Man, I'd love to fill that with ice cream and eat it!"
    The woman slaps the man and runs home to tell her husband. The husband acts disinterested and his wife gets angry and asks, "Aren't you going to do anything?!"
    The husband replies, "First of all, you have too many shoes as it is. Second, you shouldn't be out shopping without panties. And third of all, there's no way I'm going to mess with someone who can eat that much ice cream!"

THE PROFIT

Thats one of my all time favs!!!

hoopster42
    hoopster42's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the best threads ever! keep the jokes going guys!

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day when the man looked over at his wife and said, "Your butt's getting huge. I bet it's bigger than the barbecue." With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measured the grill. Then he went over to where his wife was working and measured her butt. "I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!"
    The woman chose to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, the husband felt a little frisky. He made some advances toward her, but she completely brushed him off. "What's wrong?" he asked. She replied, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-ass grill for one little weenie?"

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

A widow goes on her first date since her husband's death, and afterward the two end up back at her place. Once in the bedroom, she takes off everything but her black panties. "You can touch me anywhere else," she says, "but down there I'm still mourning."
    "I figured as much," says the man. He then proceeds to pull down his pants and put on a black condom. "If you don't mind, I'd like to offer my deepest condolences."

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

One morning while making breakfast, a man walked up to his wife, pinched her on the butt, and said, "If you firmed this up, we could get rid of your control top pantyhose." While this offended her, she kept silent. The next morning, the man woke his wife with a pinch on each of her breasts and said, "You know, if you firmed these up, we could get rid of your bra." This, she decided, was beyond a silent response, so she rolled over and grabbed his crotch. With a death grip in place, she said, "You know, if you firmed this up, we could get rid of the gardener and the poolman."

fedtpels
    fedtpels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8416

I like it nobs!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

dumb

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local

A mother and father took their 6-year-old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why. The mother told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber that person is." Satisfied with the answer, the boy left to play in the ocean, but returned to tell his mother that many of the men have larger "pee-pees" than his dad. His mother explained, "The bigger they are the dumber that person is." Again, satisfied with the answer, the boy returned to the ocean to play.Shortly after, the boy returned again, promptly informing his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets!"

hoopster42

more jokes!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

A guy 69'd with his woman for almost an hour, he remembered he had a dentist appointment & was gonna be late so he jumped up, gargled listerine, brushed his teeth, flossed, brushed again, gargled a couple more times, and chewed some gum on the way. When he lays back in the chair the dentist gets down close & looks in his mouth & jumps back & says "Man, what did you do before you came here!?!?" The guy jumps up stunned "You mean you can still smell pussy on my breath???" The doc says "No, but your forehead smells like shit!"
    A guy 69'd with his woman for almost an hour, he remembered he had a dentist appointment & was gonna be late so he jumped up, gargled listerine, brushed his teeth, flossed, brushed again, gargled a couple more times, and chewed some gum on the way. When he lays back in the chair the dentist gets down close & looks in his mouth & jumps back & says "Man, what did you do before you came here!?!?" The guy jumps up stunned "You mean you can still smell pussy on my breath???" The doc says "No, but your forehead smells like shit!"
    Very funny.

jgiun1
    jgiun1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

yo mama is so stupid she taped a piece of paper to the T.V. and said "look i have paper view".

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Along those lines:
    4 gays were sitting in a hot tub when a white spot floats to the top of the water. The first one goes ewwwww. The second one asks what that is? The third one says it looks alot like ***. Then the fourth one blurts out "OK, who farted?"

hoopster42

hahaha keep em coming

SportsAddict
    SportsAddict's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    you have to ask?

Its NOT funny, not even a little bit.

Here, this is funny:

A family are driving behind a garbage truck when a dildo flies out and thumps against the windscreen.

Embarrassed, and to spare her young daughter's innocence, the mother turns around and says, "Don't worry honey; that was an insect."

To which, her daughter replies, "I'm surprised it could get off the ground with a rooster like that."
    hahah

SportsAddict
    SportsAddict's Avatar Become A Pro!

Woman walks into a confessional at the local church of her small town to confess to father "jose", a priest at the local church for 10 years, of her sins. She tries to inform the priest about her extracurriculars which involved infidelity with other men. Seeing she was having trouble admitting it directly the father suggests the euphemism that she "fell of the bridge". Seeing an opportunity to feel less guilty the woman jumps on the phrase and tells all her girlfriends about the understood lingo for the sin. After a couple years Father Jose gets relocated and a young new priest enters the church not fully aware of all the customs and, in this case, lingo's used. After hearing many women complain about "falling off the bridge" the young ambitious priest storms into the bishops office complaining about the dangerous bridge in town that all the women have fallen off of. The bishop, smoking his cigar, and his associates cannot help but laugh in uncontrollable laughter over the young priests obliviousness. Felling embarrassed in public, the young priest, in a fit of rage comes, lashes out over the group of laughter and says, " I don't know why this one is laughing! (the Bishop) His wife has fallen off this ****ing bridge the most!" (Bishop chokes on cigar and crowd goes silent)

bbenson011
    bbenson011's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

Little Johnny walked into his dad's bedroom one day only to catch him sitting on the side of his bed putting a condom onto his penis in preparation of sex with his wife.

Johnny's father in attempt to hide his full erection with a condom on it, bent over as if to look under the bed.

Little Johnny asked curiously "Whatcha doin daddy?"

His father quickly replied, "I thought I saw a rat go underneath the bed, to which Little Johnny replied

"Whatcha gonna do, fuk him?"

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man walks into his bedroom with a sheep under his arm. His wife is lying in bed reading.

Man says, "This is the pig I have sex with when you've got a headache."

Wife replies, "I think you'll find that is a sheep."

Man replies, "I think you'll find I was talking to the sheep."

betplom
    maniac

My girlfriend and I were having sex the other day when she looked at me and said, "Make love to me like in the movies."

So I fukked her in the ass, pulled out, and came all over her face and hair.

I guess we don't watch the same movies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

betplom
    maniac

Q: What's better than winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics?

A: Not being retarded.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Good thread...come on footballllllll

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I like this joke.

betplom
    maniac

Why can't Mexican high schoolers take drivers ed and sex ed on the same day?

Too much work for the donkey.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

My last girlfriend dumped me after she told me to go out and "buy something to make her look sexy" - and I came back with a bottle of Whiskey !

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yolanda and Loquisha were walking through the Zoo. As they were walking past the monkey enclosure a 600lb silver back gorilla reached out of its cage grabbed Yolanda, pulled her in and started to **** her. People started freaking out, little kids were crying as the gorilla was beating the shit out of her. After about 10 minutes the zookeeper arrives with a tranquilizer gun and shoots the gorilla. Yolanda was rushed to the hospital by paramedics and is intensive care for 12 hours. She was mangled so severely that she is put in a full body cast and only her face is not covered by the cast. 2 weeks later Loquisha came to the hospital to visit. Loquisha ran into the room,saw her friend and said..

Aw lawd Yolanda!!!

Let me axe you a queschun.

Do it hurt?

Yolanda replied, Sho it hurt, He dont write he dont call...!!!!

First 123 Last