mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Almost spindled a guy in the steam room today

Not one day after the coach's post about steam room etiquette and tom foolery, I am sitting in a steam room by myself with a towel wrapped around my ass and crotch area. I am enjoying myself and kind of rubbing downstairs a little as I have not been laid in months. Anyways, some jerk off slams the door open and sort of looks in, and then walks away. Does not even close the door behind him! ****ing unbelievable.

I get up quickly and close the door so I don't lose the steam. What a stupid fukk. Just as I am seated again comfortably and trying to get my hardon back, the guy comes back again. I am about to lose it and knock him out, but this time he comes in and closes door behind him. He gives me a dirty look and asks me why the fukk I closed the door. Of course I reply "you ****, you were letting out the ****ing steam you **** for no ****ing reason". He kind of backs off and doesn't say anything. He sort of looks like a cross between paco and venditto, a real girly man type.

We sit there in quiet for maybe 5 or 10 minutes when another guy comes in a nice white robe with gold initials JR on the lapel, sits down close to me and whispers "hey you see that guy? he ruins the steam every ****ing time". I tell him what just happened and he can't believe it. Then he sort of stands up and goes to the ****up, standing in front of him, and drops his robe to the ground. He is hard as a rock and tells the guy to suck his dick!! I can't believe this but kind of curious to see what happens.

Of course the other guy is confused and says no ****in way and sort of backs up and is scared. JR gets closer and bitchslaps him a little and then elbows him in the ****in nose. He is bleeding everywhere and half out of it. JR bends the guy over his knee and kind of grabs the guy by the neck. JR tells me to come over. I am not sure what I should do but decide it is best not to piss JR off and I really do hate it when a guy loses the steam. So I go over and ask JR what he wants me to do. He says "you've never done this before?? spindle the ****er!". Two days ago I had no idea what spindling even was but reading the coach's post last night I knew it is when you put a guy over your knee and then another guy nails him in the ass.

I tell him I am not comfortable with this and can't I just enjoy my steam in peace and think about broads and gambling?? He tells me to **** off and I do because I know there is no chance I am going to get hard again now. I leave and close door quickly behind me. I can already hear grunting and JR's balls slapping against the guy's ass. I kind of felt like Bruce Willis in pulp fiction when he leaves the gun store dungeon. The only difference is I did not go back.

Currently looking for new upscale bath house in Toronto region and would welcome suggestions from posters.

-mathy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 36mafia, urge2kill, and flyingillini

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You are fukked.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

WTF is going on at these steam rooms????

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11893

sounds like a typical day at the steam room, going off what I've heard from this forum.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

I will NEVER enter a steam room again........thanks

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj take note, this is how you tell a fukkn story

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

glorifying and glamorizing rape and gym violence is not cool or hip or edgy

that guy was RAPED

who cares if he forgot to close the door or whatever

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

all these steam room fake posts are really fantasies these guys have.........

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Ha, classic post!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Not one day after the coach's post about steam room etiquette and tom foolery, I am sitting in a steam room by myself with a towel wrapped around my ass and crotch area. I am enjoying myself and kind of rubbing downstairs a little as I have not been laid in months. Anyways, some jerk off slams the door open and sort of looks in, and then walks away. Does not even close the door behind him! ****ing unbelievable.

I get up quickly and close the door so I don't lose the steam. What a stupid fukk. Just as I am seated again comfortably and trying to get my hardon back, the guy comes back again. I am about to lose it and knock him out, but this time he comes in and closes door behind him. He gives me a dirty look and asks me why the fukk I closed the door. Of course I reply "you ****, you were letting out the ****ing steam you **** for no ****ing reason". He kind of backs off and doesn't say anything. He sort of looks like a cross between paco and venditto, a real girly man type.

We sit there in quiet for maybe 5 or 10 minutes when another guy comes in a nice white robe with gold initials JR on the lapel, sits down close to me and whispers "hey you see that guy? he ruins the steam every ****ing time". I tell him what just happened and he can't believe it. Then he sort of stands up and goes to the ****up, standing in front of him, and drops his robe to the ground. He is hard as a rock and tells the guy to suck his dick!! I can't believe this but kind of curious to see what happens.

Of course the other guy is confused and says no ****in way and sort of backs up and is scared. JR gets closer and bitchslaps him a little and then elbows him in the ****in nose. He is bleeding everywhere and half out of it. JR bends the guy over his knee and kind of grabs the guy by the neck. JR tells me to come over. I am not sure what I should do but decide it is best not to piss JR off and I really do hate it when a guy loses the steam. So I go over and ask JR what he wants me to do. He says "you've never done this before?? spindle the ****er!". Two days ago I had no idea what spindling even was but reading the coach's post last night I knew it is when you put a guy over your knee and then another guy nails him in the ass.

I tell him I am not comfortable with this and can't I just enjoy my steam in peace and think about broads and gambling?? He tells me to **** off and I do because I know there is no chance I am going to get hard again now. I leave and close door quickly behind me. I can already hear grunting and JR's balls slapping against the guy's ass. I kind of felt like Bruce Willis in pulp fiction when he leaves the gun store dungeon. The only difference is I did not go back.

Currently looking for new upscale bath house in Toronto region and would welcome suggestions from posters.

-mathy

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    glorifying and glamorizing rape and gym violence is not cool or hip or edgy

that guy was RAPED

who cares if he forgot to close the door or whatever

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

This retarded smut shit going around to day reminds me of the South Park Episode a month ago.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

Was there any jellywatching?

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

"spindled"

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Shortstop View Post
    "spindled"
    You cant make this shit up

Spindled- to bend a guy over your knee while the other guy fvcks him in the ass

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    You cant make this shit up

Spindled- to bend a guy over your knee while the other guy fvcks him in the ass

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

great post mathy

jj, you are now ruining steam rooms all over north america with your SPINDLING !

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

mathy you would be horrified to know what some of these steam loving skin rippers are into...if you don't already know what "shrimping" is do yourself a favor n don't even look it up...i've been trying to forget ever since it was explained to me.

mathdotcom

manny you can't live your life in fear

these things will happen and i will not let it affect my steaming

ClipCan
    ClipCan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe you sick assholes really do this.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Can you imagine what goes on in prison? Probably same thing, only without the steam.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    manny you can't live your life in fear

these things will happen and i will not let it affect my steaming
    dude i'm not living in fear but any healthy benefits from the steam have got to be cancelled out by the mental anguish caused by seeing a guy get raped because he walked into the wrong room at the wrong time.

mathdotcom

manny it's a way of life and laughs all around

it's kind of like an initiation.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I believe him...but he did leave out the part where he let both those guys use his ass a dumpster...vivid imagination you have there Math...you are definetly a product of inbreeding...fn gaylord...
    Last edited by Spanks; 04-30-10 at 10:33 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mathy are you Bisexual?

JUST A MAN
    JUST A MAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is some sick shit.

The guy was raped.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by JUST A MAN View Post
    This is some sick shit.

The guy was raped.
    Yeah, not cool when somebody gets penetrated unwillingly.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by ClipCan View Post
    believe it brother, that's the way things go down around here and to be honest i am not surprised

this forum is not for the faint a fart, jj made a thread about this just a few days ago

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How do you get it up to rape someone in the steam room? That means you are gay and are attracted to the man.

mathdotcom

pavy it is all about power and power is a turnon

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ClipCan View Post
    What do you think sailors do on your boat after a long time at sea?

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mathy are you Bisexual?
    coach I am straight as an arrow, but sometimes you have to teach people a lesson

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

JR has been reading jjgold's storytelling and he believed it.

1234 Last