jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cubs are small players in this market, they are usually anywhere from 5-1 to 6ft and weighing in the range of 110 to 160 pounds, Cubs are always skinny and shy. The Cub definitely is a bottom and never rides the Bear as that is a no no. A cub loves the jelly and natural bark oil of course and loves to serve his Bear. A cub also likes to cuddle and hold the big belly of the bear and of course check the wood out.

A Bear is big and strong over 6ft and always over 250 pounds, he is hairy and never waxes the stick or for that matter never waxes the sculpture. He is in control of his Cub and dominates him but always protects the cub from guys like juiced up roid heads like Deuce that try and seduce Cubs. The Bear loves the scissor and catches the Cub that way a lot, it is playful and the Bear loves just watching his Cub in the scissor as he talks to him dirty and tells him what he is going to do to him in the wireless bedroom. At times the Bear keeps the Cub in that hold for like an hr taunting him and vertically seducing him with his 9 inch pole. Cubs are quiet even when the crack is open and being leveraged, Bears are loud and show their emotion as poles like motorized saws move in and out of the Cub. Cubs do get pleased also basically by sandwiched chest compression of the Bear. It is equivalent to Russian fukkin with heterosexuals.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Unbelievable!

Post of the century!!

Coach what is VERTICAL SEDUCTION?

Coach do Cubs ever work out and try to bulk up to become Bears or are you just born that way? Sounds like being a Cub is not something good.

Also coach, you look like a Bear on one hand but the complete lack of hair on your body indicates you are a Cub. Are you bi-Ursidae?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

mathy poses some very interesting questions that need immediate attention jj

also, what is a "wireless bedroom"?

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

We need answers to these questions coach!

BAUS

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Cubs are small players in this market, they are usually anywhere from 5-1 to 6ft and weighing in the range of 110 to 160 pounds, Cubs are always skinny and shy. The Cub definitely is a bottom and never rides the Bear as that is a no no. A cub loves the jelly and natural bark oil of course and loves to serve his Bear. A cub also likes to cuddle and hold the big belly of the bear and of course check the wood out.

A Bear is big and strong over 6ft and always over 250 pounds, he is hairy and never waxes the stick or for that matter never waxes the sculpture. He is in control of his Cub and dominates him but always protects the cub from guys like juiced up roid heads like Deuce that try and seduce Cubs. The Bear loves the scissor and catches the Cub that way a lot, it is playful and the Bear loves just watching his Cub in the scissor as he talks to him dirty and tells him what he is going to do to him in the wireless bedroom. At times the Bear keeps the Cub in that hold for like an hr taunting him and vertically seducing him with his 9 inch pole. Cubs are quiet even when the crack is open and being leveraged, Bears are loud and show their emotion as poles like motorized saws move in and out of the Cub. Cubs do get pleased also basically by sandwiched chest compression of the Bear. It is equivalent to Russian fukkin with heterosexuals.

vertical seduction and wireless bedrooms.

what is going on?

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Coach, what is the difference between a Cub and a Twink?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

q: if a bear shoots on the floor of the steam room and no cubs were available for arrow blading does it make a sound?...also wtf are you doing posting right now isn't there a gambling breakfast you should be at right now (full compliment of standard morning foods and 7" sausages included)?

jjgold

You guys are fukkin strange mother fukkers

Twinks are skinny but can be tops or bottoms, I have seem twinks actually be the boss

One time at a night club the twink was 5-11, 130 and his guy was 6-3 240 of fukkin steal and he was scare to death of the twink and what was fukkin sick was when the twink told him to blow him right on dance floor and they guy jumped. The twink then licked his tongue a few times and clapped his hands and told the guy to get on strip pole, a few guys tied him up and the twink fukkin hammered him in the ass. It was one of the strangest scenes I have ever seen. The muscle guy was screaming like a fox and the twink was only 4.8 inches

I am done in this fukkin sick thread

Mathy you bi??

wtf

jj, calling a thread "sick"

yea mathy, are you bi?

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are fukkin strange mother fukkers

Twinks are skinny but can be tops or bottoms, I have seem twinks actually be the boss

One time at a night club the twink was 5-11, 130 and his guy was 6-3 240 of fukkin steal and he was scare to death of the twink and what was fukkin sick was when the twink told him to blow him right on dance floor and they guy jumped. The twink then licked his tongue a few times and clapped his hands and told the guy to get on strip pole, a few guys tied him up and the twink fukkin hammered him in the ass. It was one of the strangest scenes I have ever seen. The muscle guy was screaming like a fox and the twink was only 4.8 inches

I am done in this fukkin sick thread

Mathy you bi??

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I've met Mathy a few times in Toronto and I do suspect he is bi. Even the impostor that Mathy sent to the Bash was all over Justin7, likely on Mathy's orders. He bought a book from Justin7, which in my veteran opinion was an attempt at seduction.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1183

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    mathy poses some very interesting questions that need immediate attention jj

also, what is a "wireless bedroom"?
    haha that had me stumped as well.

mathdotcom

We are not bi.

The only time I like both sides of a coin is when I can get a middle out of it.

jjgold

mathy is a strange guy

I refuse to meet him

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

classic thread. will have to read later when nfl games are over

wtf

mathy is a strange guy

I refuse to meet him
    you would meet him if he was BI, bet a grand on it

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 84

Hey MDC your a f u c k i n g lame ass sorry excuse for a person and you look like a serial killer on the prowl.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Unreal how many SBR posters are into fukiing other men in the asshole.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Unreal how many SBR posters are into fukiing other men in the asshole.
    u wear womens panties u sicko

mathdotcom

Men like power and subjecting a Cub to your Bear shaft is the ultimate expression of power

It is nothing sexual

I'm not that way

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid thread

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    u wear womens panties u sicko
    Prove it.

I don't fukk other men in their assholes.

bobby boucher
    bobby boucher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    its not gay unless u fall in love
    lol thats funny, must remember that one

mathdotcom

Going to be doing some HEAVY DUTY SPINDLING tomorrow

What do you guys think of my tool?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-07-15 at 03:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    What do you guys think of my tool?
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-07-15 at 03:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Math - you a bash attendee? If so, I would like to meet you - and punch you in the face.

I don't know what's worse if this story is true or if it is a fabrication...

If it is a fab, you tried way too hard and lacked any of the charisma, cheekiness, details or humor of a Gold Story.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Mathy, please tell us about the Vice Principal verbally assaulting you for banging some of the Mom's in the staff room.

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Math - you a bash attendee? If so, I would like to meet you - and punch you in the face. I don't know what's worse if this story is true or if it is a fabrication... If it is a fab, you tried way too hard and lacked any of the charisma, cheekiness, details or humor of a Gold Story.
    You seem upset....did someone spindle you without your consent today?

BAUS

Lib208
    Lib208's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit man you coulda called the cops, thats fukked

BAUS

You don't want to call the cops! They love spindling more than anyone! And most of them are bears...

BAUS

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Solid post Mathy. You are a King!

Jonah

Things that upset me: indifference to your fellow Man, lack of talent/ creativity and crude/vulgar passing off as humor.

Jonah

Oh and the judging masses that don't see it.

First 1234 Last