Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Any posters here use steam-room at their gym?????????

I hears horrible stories but guy I know names Clarence says they are great post work out.

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

i do, its great for your respiratory system and skin

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

put the lotiooon in the baskkkettt

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I prefer sauna rooms. At least I can see the other men and if someone makes the wrong move I will stick his balls in the hot stones.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver actually I have been in steam rooms with approx 15 guys in room at one time, actually not one seat open and some guys stand.

Paver how would you handle this situation that often arises in crowded steam rooms.

Say you sitting down Brock one one of the benches and if the room is crowded and you look up their are cocks starring you right in the fukkin eyes, some actually touch your fukkin cheeks and bump off your fukkin chin. I have many times been in tight steam rooms where this happens or even if I am guy standing there might be two guys standing next to me and cocks do at times touch you. I was not paying attention one time and was just bull shitting with one of the guys and did not know some guys rooster was litterally runbbing up against my ass. Now the guy was not gay it was just a tight steam room. If some guys are BI you might have a small issue but even if the other guy was Bi or Gay Paver and tried fukkin you in there what happens is his rooster will not insert into your slippery ass because of all the hot steam. It is nearly impossible to fuk another guy in a steam room.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

my gym doesnt even have a steam room, and after jj's story i think that im cool with that

jjgold

2dabank yeh if your not ready for a situation like that I do not recommend it.

I have watched over 5,000 adult movies so I can handle it

GL Pal

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

christ LOL

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

haha

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    some actually touch your fukkin cheeks and bump off your fukkin chin.
    if this happened to you JJ i hope they apologized

2daBank

2dabank yeh if your not ready for a situation like that I do not recommend it.

I have watched over 5,000 adult movies so I can handle it

GL Pal

i had my share of time in showers with a bunch of swinging dicks, now that the situation is avoidable i prefer to keep it that way...not to mention after you been where i have when a motha fukka starts rubbing his rooster on you in a steam room there a good chance someone getting knocked the fuk out, accident or no accident

HUSALAH
    HUSALAH's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the Sauna, But u gotta in a steam room to get all the crap outa ya. My water is so hot and the pressure so fast that I can turn my small bathroom into a steam room where the steam is so thick I cant see. Excellent addition when they put in the new Boiler. Free steam room but even hotter and private..And longer then those cycles some rooms make u stick by...Recommended for woman and men for sure, no gay crap about it but great before a drug test or if you just want to detox your body..

jjgold

2DaBank I have seen guys fukked in showers and I was right next to them taking my shower. It does not faze me. The noise is annoying but that is there business. The only time I got annoyed is when the one guy wanted to hold me for leverage as his buddy fukked him and I did not want to get linked to them or be rumored to be involved in a threesome.

2dabank come to NJ and i will show unreal situations that go one

plzkthx
    plzkthx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

never tried a steam room but seems interesting. i've used a sauna numerous times which feels awesome minus a few naked old guys.

2daBank

2DaBank I have seen guys fukked in showers and I was right next to them taking my shower. It does not faze me. The noise is annoying but that is there business. The only time I got annoyed is when the one guy wanted to hold me for leverage as his buddy fukked him and I did not want to get linked to them or be rumored to be involved in a threesome.

2dabank come to NJ and i will show unreal situations that go one

never really been east, all the cheap dope is west and south...now im not leaving the state anytime soon but tell you what once im off parole ill take a trip your way as long as you keep the gay sex hidden from me...wasnt really any of that shit going on where i was at, of coarse was only at the penitentiary for a few months before i got transfered to a min security satellite

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    never really been east, all the cheap dope is west and south...now im not leaving the state anytime soon but tell you what once im off parole ill take a trip your way as long as you keep the gay sex hidden from me...wasnt really any of that shit going on where i was at, of coarse was only at the penitentiary for a few months before i got transfered to a min security satellite
    2dabank, what were you in for? i missed this story

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    2dabank, what were you in for? i missed this story

felony possession of marijuana

Brock Landers

felony possession of marijuana
    fukkin herb, you gotta be kidding.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

No why would I

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    fukkin herb, you gotta be kidding.

fukkin tell me about it.....
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-10-10 at 10:36 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

the gym I go to doesn't even have one that I'm aware of, and I'm just fine with that.

I go to the gym to lose fat and gain muscle, and the steam room accomplishes neither of those.

I do my workout with the bike, free weights, leg press, etc. and then leave. I shower at home because I'm not interested in group showers.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is insane! JJ, you're a fukin riot!

jjgold

Sounds good

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

JJ, has some weird fetishes..... even in his old age minimum posting days of a few word posts on sports and gambling, he still musters up a few paragraphs on these re-hashed topics

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

anywho

somtimes I smell a faint menthol type smell from the steam room and dry sauna at my gym.....

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The steam room is out for me. Even if I wanted to try to use one, JJ just talked me out of it. I'll just take my stinking ass home and get in the hottest of hot shower.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

one time the dry sauna was closed at my gym for a few days, I asked one of the locker room attendant guys what was up with it.....

some guy had pissed on the hot rocks..... they couldn't get the stench out for days

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice post archie

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I go in the steam room and the sauna.. the steam room is hard to see in when you walk in.. The sauna is my favorite.... I have seen dried release before..

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I go in the steam room and the sauna.. the steam room is hard to see in when you walk in.. The sauna is my favorite.... I have seen dried release before..

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep the towel wrapped around your waist and you're fine. I quit the gym I was at for 5+ years but I loved the steam room. Best thing ever on a 25-degree or so winter night.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I prefer sauna rooms. At least I can see the other men and if someone makes the wrong move I will stick his balls in the hot stones.
    whats the difference between steam and sauna rooms

jjgold

I could just envision Deuce getting it in the ass alter a workout and get towel strapped and loving it.

It usually are the guys you least suspect and Deuce is a guy that proclaims heterosexual activity

I would love to watch the scene and cheer the guys on as Deuce gets it from his fellow gym mates

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    whats the difference between steam and sauna rooms

Steam

Sauna

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I could just envision Deuce getting it in the ass alter a workout and get towel strapped and loving it. It usually are the guys you least suspect and Deuce is a guy that proclaims heterosexual activity I would love to watch the scene and cheer the guys on as Deuce gets it from his fellow gym mates

123 Last