ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24812

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    It’s a shame that you get disrespected over here and not appreciated with your sports betting content. Different strokes for different folks I guess. The one sore spot over there at BMR is we have poster “thomorino”. The most miserable poster in forumville history.
    themike78 is in the running.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Because it had nothing to do with "contrarian." Maybe 10-20% of the picks were truly contrarian. People would just submit picks and Chucky would call them contrarian because that was the title of his thread.

I mean it really was just a collection of picks, not rocket science. I'm sure we can find a way to get people's picks without Chucky. What we don't need is Chucky the Throat putting his snout right up JV's butthole every time he says "on it" or "lets gooooo."
    I respect your opinion on that, and if memory serves me right that is true, but I just like to read winning threads it doesn’t matter on why, what or how I’m just trying to make money. I agree the thread title was a little misleading.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

It’s a shame that you get disrespected over here and not appreciated with your sports betting content. Different strokes for different folks I guess. The one sore spot over there at BMR is we have poster “thomorino”. The most miserable poster in forumville history.
    Tell you hwat... if you'll take Chucky the Throat, we'll take Morino. It'll be a prisoner swap of sorts.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Oh I forgot about that miserable jealous piece of shit

BeatTheJerk

Tell you hwat... if you'll take Chucky the Throat, we'll take Morino. It'll be a prisoner swap of sorts.
    deal done

Eddy Munny

You heard him Chucky, pack your backs, you're moving out!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

^
    Chucky has a good heart.

BeatTheJerk

You heard him Chucky, pack your backs, you're moving out!
    hey nice chattin’ with you again Eddy always enjoyed your sense of humor over here.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Chucky has a good heart.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

This is the best place to be. All the drama and buffoonery moved across the street now.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Jerky’s over there stirring up the pot, we have fun over there less censorship. We got bar talk we got locker room talk and we got a jokes thread like it’s a fuckin’ comedy club say anything you want. Most of you wouldn’t know that because you don’t spend enough time over there to realize this.
    Hman is the second worst poster in the history of the Internet only to be topped by Carolina kid who is like 65. Hard pass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and 5mike5

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Hman is the second worst poster in the history of the Internet only to be topped by Carolina kid who is like 65. Hard pass.
    I understand your opinions on carolinakid lol although he is very generous with his money, he creates contests for other posters to win. So at the very least I can respect that, because I have won money from him in the last year.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Can you imagine being poster Mike78 and not realizing that the biggest douche on the forum has the handle themike78.

BeatTheJerk

I also agree that Hman is just a filler poster & is not a good read, but he’s a moderator, so what else is he gonna fuckin’ do lol. Also claims to be a big winner this year in MLB and never post any plays that’s annoying as well.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Can you imagine being poster Mike78 and not realizing that the biggest douche on the forum has the handle themike78.

stevenash

Eddy, loved the vid dude, well played.

ChuckyTheGoat

I also agree that Hman is a just filler poster & is not a good read, but he’s a moderator, so what else is he gonna fuckin’ do lol. Also claims to be a big winner this year in MLB and never post any plays that’s annoying as well.
    Jerky, that's a great post. You know I'm a veteran of Forum-ville.

You're identifying what I call the Self-Proclaimed Sharp. Man, I've seen some doozies. I could go on and on, to humor myself I'll list a few categories:

1) The Service Jumper. There was a guy who would build himself up and start a Service.
    ...Remember the Stu Feiner plan. It's not about producing anything, it's just about bringing in $$. When you get a fish on the hook, game over. Guy would blow out his clients. Start up a new service with a fresh record, rinse-and-repeat.

2) The Air-betting Past Poster. Guy would give me the updates AFTER the games went final. "Oooh, that was intense. Managed to get out 3-1." Why post the game early? Why risk a loss?

3) The "Are you sure?" Poster. See category 2 (above). Guy who would never think about posting a play. But he wants the free forum poster to add a GUARANTEE to his opinion. As if I could jump in a time-machine and give him that guarantee.

BeatTheJerk

You're identifying what I call the Self-Proclaimed Sharp. Man, I've seen some doozies. I could go on and on, to humor myself I'll list a few categories:

1) The Service Jumper. There was a guy who would build himself up and start a Service.
    ...Remember the Stu Feiner plan. It's not about producing anything, it's just about bringing in $$. When you get a fish on the hook, game over. Guy would blow out his clients. Start up a new service with a fresh record, rinse-and-repeat.

2) The Air-betting Past Poster. Guy would give me the updates AFTER the games went final. "Oooh, that was intense. Managed to get out 3-1." Why post the game early? Why risk a loss?

3) The "Are you sure?" Poster. See category 2 (above). Guy who would never think about posting a play. But he wants the free forum poster to add a GUARANTEE to his opinion. As if I could jump in a time-machine and give him that guarantee.
    2) = Brock Landers I call him out on that bullshit all the time and he never addresses it. He acts like it’s so easy to make a profit in this industry because he only talks about his past posting wins. Another annoying poster that I try to ignore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11767

All you see across the street is a dark web page back ground and bunch of SBR rejects.

Pass...

SBR has the bright white back ground. It's uplifting!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    All you see across the street is a dark web page back ground and bunch of SBR rejects.

Pass...

SBR has the bright white back ground. It's uplifting!
    Yep..JJ with the same nonsense…Rudy back there after being unbanned for the 459th fukking time. The one good thing they have over there is Genie. She is a class act
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Booya711 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeatTheJerk

stevenash

I wonder if Thom O. Rino,
    (Attorney at Law)
    is over there?

BeatTheJerk

I wonder if Thom O. Rino,
    (Attorney at Law)
    is over there?
    Nash I mentioned in this thread he was lol.

stevenash

Nash I mentioned in this thread he was lol.
    It was inevitable.
    He's pretty much out of options.

I don't even peek over there.
    SBR is my last stop, I don't have time for that drama.

BeatTheJerk

It was inevitable.

He’s the absolute worst of the worst type poster, we don’t want him lol. Genie & I have told him nicely to seek another forum where he fits in better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Yep..JJ with the same nonsense…Rudy back there after being unbanned for the 459th fukking time. The one good thing they have over there is Genie. She is a class act
    I wonder what they are paying baldy to post his same old crap daily over there?

Gotta pay the cheap rent with 3 roommates somehow. Can't blame JJ for taking the gig.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It was inevitable.

Mine as well.. I'll hang em up and end my posting career on all or any forums.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Enjoy both forums. They have some good people working and have an interesting cast of characters reminds me of the old Oakland Raiders teams.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Enjoy both forums. They have some good people working and have an interesting cast of characters reminds me of the old Oakland Raiders teams.
    That joke thread always providing some legit laughs, you had some great ones yesterday.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

That joke thread always providing some legit laughs, you had some great ones yesterday.
    Thought your Esse joke was the best of the bunch.

BeatTheJerk

Thought your Esse joke was the best of the bunch.
    thanks buddy

ChuckyTheGoat

thanks buddy
    Jerky, wanted to give you one note re: the Coll FB bets:

*I really don't think I'm going to bet Coll FB this year (based on time constraints).

Some basic comments on the Coll FB:
    1) The more obscure the game, better chance for an oddsmaker error. Note how some of the games I bet were oddball games, off-the-radar.
    2) In particular, oddsmaker has been moving toward booking the whole board FBS and FCS. Only problem is that it's hard to find the FCS lines at 20-cent juice and reasonable $$ limits.
    3) Bowl games USED to be much better bets than Reg Sea. Could identify the stronger conferences and have a Strength of Schedule edge, if you will. The Bowl-game Opt-outs have made the bowl bets MUCH MORE challenging (if not impossible).

Anyway, fun to watch. Not an easy game to beat. But I'd look first at the obscure teams b/c the oddsmaker has a tough time lining so many teams.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8966

I predict both these forums will merge within 5 years.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Some posters just creatures of habit & that is fine.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    I predict both these forums will merge within 5 years.
    Or both will be bought out by the Chinese, via tick tock or instagram.

First 123 Last