Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1145

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    How many deaths have those caused to others though? Meaning get me a number where the person who consumed alcohol killed others and where the person who smoked kill someone else.
    Also is this how we justify things now? Oh guns are ok and don’t need any modifications because they kill less than alcohol and cigs.
    You can justify however you fuc k ing feel like just like I do. You the sick bitch that decides which lives are warranted by how they die for your agenda.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Nothing will be done it just endless cycle
    what can be done? Everyone thinks the government can do something...they are the most inept body around. Violence will always be around and people will die. We are all gamblers, and this is exactly what life is. Some gamble and win and some lose.

oh and just stay away from gay clubs
    Last edited by Booya711; 11-26-22 at 08:16 AM.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5162

on and on hate crimes another won guy shot people in parking lot of walmart store but made sure his coworkers were dead shotting them twice targeted witnessed by bystander

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    on and on hate crimes another won guy shot people in parking lot of walmart store but made sure his coworkers were dead shotting them twice targeted witnessed by bystander

(.)

Period is our friend.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    WTF?

First 12