TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

Hurricane Ion set’s it’s sites on Florida

My oh my, have the mighty fallen.
    DeSantis declaring state of emergency. Going to need federal relief funds to clean up the mess. Should DC send back the busses and put the illegals to work? IDK but I think DeSantis may have burned that bridge. He is is POS hypocrite. Both his Italian great grandfathers sought a better life here in the USA. Yes, they came here legally but Mr Governor looks though his nose at people who look for a better life.

I hope Hurricane Ian rains some Holy Hell on Florida so that DeSantis can grovel for federal help and eat a huge piece of humble pie. Category 4 do your thing. Fukk you DeSantis. You deserve every drop you get…. You EARNED IT AZZHOLE!!!
    Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 09-25-22 at 11:13 AM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

^ I feel the same way about my sh## for brains governor in the State of Michigan (Whitmer). Wish a steamroller would hit her.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ^ I feel the same way about my sh## for brains governor in the State of Michigan (Whitmer). Wish a steamroller would hit her.
    The Universe has ways of dealing with these people. Whitmer will get hers in due time.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Florida is the worst state. Worst Gov and worst people.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    DeSantis declaring state of emergency. Going to need federal relief funds to clean up the mess. Should DC send back the busses and put the illegals to work? IDK but I think DeSantis may have burned that bridge. He is is POS hypocrite. Both his Italian great grandfathers sought a better life here in the USA. Yes, they came here legally but Mr Governor looks though his nose at people who look for a better life.

I hope Hurricane Ion rains some Holy Hell on Florida so that DeSantis can grovel for federal help and eat a huge piece of humble pie. Category 4 do your thing. Fukk you DeSantis. You deserve every drop you get…. You EARNED IT AZZHOLE!!!

What a fukking homo you are. Only a queer piece of shit would wish devastation on innocent people. You'll get yours someday, and I hope that it is painful.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Florida is the worst state. Worst Gov and worst people.
    Is that why everyone keeps moving there, because it sucks so bad?

You phags are done this fall.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Is that why everyone keeps moving there, because it sucks so bad?

You phags are done this fall.
    Because of the weather and the beach. You think they are moving there for Desantis? 🤣🤣🤣. Rescumlicans never win a popular vote in a national election for a reason. That’s why they gerrymander to get power. A republican will never see the White House again.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I hope Hurricane Ion rains some Holy Hell on Florida so that DeSantis can grovel for federal help and eat a huge piece of humble pie. Category 4 do your thing. Fukk you DeSantis. You deserve every drop you get…. You EARNED IT AZZHOLE!!!
    You are the reason the two party system doesn't work both sides are like spoiled children and can't elect a decent candidate.
    You have taken this even further your a sick man wishing for death

TheGoldenGoose

I’m not the cause the system doesn’t work. The people of Florida are like sheep chasing DeSantis right off the cliff. Floridians keep voting for idiots like cue ball Scott. They cry, Washington DC doesn’t work, it’s not fair, bitch & moan, bitch and moan.

Now, next week, they’ll have their hands held out… please help us Washington DC. Who’s the hypocrite here??? Not me. Don’t live there, don’t want to live there. You Floridians made your bed and now you can sleep in it.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I’m not the cause the system doesn’t work. The people of Florida are like sheep chasing DeSantis right off the cliff. Floridians keep voting for idiots like cue ball Scott. They cry, Washington DC doesn’t work, it’s not fair, bitch & moan, bitch and moan.

Now, next week, they’ll have their hands held out… please help us Washington DC. Who’s the hypocrite here??? Not me. Don’t live there, don’t want to live there. You Floridians made your bed and now you can sleep in it.
    Sick Person

TheGoldenGoose

Sick person?
    No.

Recognize pompous azzholes when I see them?
    Absolutely.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

That's strange you think DeSantis is a hypocrite because of a hurricane.

For months Biden has been flying in planes of illegals into Florida. There is a difference between immigrants and illegal immigrants. DeSantis isn't against immigrants. Not at all. He's against illegal immigrants who break the law by coming illegally into the country. As should everyone. These laws are passed by lawmakers who were elected by American voters.

Having said that, Ian looks like its headed straight towards Tampa. Hope you will be safe. Go Dolphins!

TheGoldenGoose

They tried to send them to Martha’s Vineyard but
    DeSantis
    away.
    Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 09-25-22 at 10:09 AM.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

What a despicable dipshit you are. You realize this is the same as other countries wanting all Americans to fking die because they hate our current president? Whether it's Trump or Biden or whoever. Half of us didn't vote for him

I'm a Floridian who hates DeSantis with a passion, but you want me to die because I happen to live in this highly populated, politically divided state that has a hundred different areas that are all incredibly different? Cool, man

TheGoldenGoose

C’mon Dwight. You really get lost quickly. The irony is that DeSantis sends people away in buses. He’s a criminal who should be in jail for people trafficking. Next week he’ll be begging FEMA for money.

Another model has Ian landfall Tallahassee.
    PERFECT… God doesn’t make mistakes!!!

TheGoldenGoose

Hey Blankbrain…. What special part about I hate Florida did you not comprehend???

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Golden Goose is way out of line here. Pathetic.

Stay safe Floridian posters
    Points Awarded:

blankoblanco gave Foxx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blankoblanco

TheGoldenGoose

NO HYPOCRISY HERE IS THERE???

BUT CAN WE WAIT A WEEK UNTIL FEMA CAN BE MILKED FOR A COUPLE BILLION?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

OP is a 🤡 wishing ill on fellow Americans because he doesn't like a politician.

blankoblanco

Hey Blankbrain…. What special part about I hate Florida did you not comprehend???
    Said the guy who can't even spell "Ian." It's three fking letters, dude. Must be easier to deal with the stresses of life after you've had a lobotomy

TheGoldenGoose

Hope you drown Blankbrain.
    Help decrease the surplus population.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    op is a 嵐 wishing ill on fellow americans because he doesn't like a politician.
    not true. I dislike the entire state.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

C’mon Dwight. You really get lost quickly. The irony is that DeSantis sends people away in buses. He’s a criminal who should be in jail for people trafficking. Next week he’ll be begging FEMA for money.

Another model has Ian landfall Tallahassee.
    PERFECT… God doesn’t make mistakes!!!
    Hurricane relief and illegal migrants are two totally separate issues. Comparing sending illegal aliens from being dropped off in your State to hurricane relief is silly man. I get that you hate DeSantis but come on.

By flying 50 illegals into Martha's Vineyard shows the hypocrisy of the Biden administration doesn't it? Biden is perfectly happy to send thousands of people coming into the country illegally into Texas, Arizona and other States. He puts them on planes and buses and sends them into places like Florida. Crime is up in these border towns. Schools can't handle it. Women can't walk outside at night. And they will lie directly to your face and say the border is secure! But a few into an island isn't acceptable? Not in my backyard right? Come on.

Anyways, I hope Ian weakens soon. Stay safe.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-25-22 at 11:14 AM.

blankoblanco

Hope you drown Blankbrain.
    Help decrease the surplus population.
    Maybe I'll only half-drown and end up in a hospital brain-dead, in which case I'll be exactly as smart as you are now

Seriously, this thread title is just 7 words and you got 4 of them wrong. The majority, somehow. That's hard to believe. Learn to spell and where to use apostrophes. Jesus, you're truly a remarkable combination of asshole and moron

TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose

TheGoldenGoose

Tallahassee here we come.

Instant Karma for that DeSantis POS!!!

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

NO HYPOCRISY HERE IS THERE???

BUT CAN WE WAIT A WEEK UNTIL FEMA CAN BE MILKED FOR A COUPLE BILLION?
    Sick man

Kermit

Tallahassee here we come.

Instant Karma for that DeSantis POS!!!
    It's all good. He's going to be your President in 2 years.

Kermit

Desantis sent 50 illeagls to Martha's Vineyard, so in retaliation, Golden Goose wants a hurricane to kill people in Florida.

Sounds like an even trade-off.

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's all good. He's going to be your President in 2 years.
    Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
    DeSantis?
    President?

This guy is not the sharpest tack in the box. All he had to do was look 7 days into the weather forecast and he would have had 48 Venezuelan slaves filling up sandbags for free. Instead he blew about $3m in taxpayer money and can catch a human trafficking charge. Sorry but this guy is not Presidential material.