TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Russia is about to get a shitstorm rained on them

USA is taking Ukrainians to another level. Laser guided missiles that can pick a flea off fighter jets from 3 miles. This technology was probably developed over 25 years ago. Can you imagine the other technology the USA must have stockpiled? Unreal.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 817

Russia is a mess, rolling out tanks from 40 years ago. Russia desperately wanted to unveil their Cold War capabilities and we are seeing it. I don’t agree with any of it. The US has technology that is too advanced for civilization as we speak today. At this point Russia needs to realize this has become a resource suck for everyone involved.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Wrong.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Disgusting waste of human, physical and monetary resources.
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663, and Auto Donk

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I kind of feel all countries like China, Russia, and the USA have all the equipment to fukk each other up any day. We'd all be dead if this happened.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Your morons Russia is playing rope a dope and Biden is the dope for thinking we are winning lol
    The longer the war goes on the more it cripples many countries this is Russia's plan
    Biden is a bleeding heart wants our money to go all over the world.
    Yet here he attacks the middle class thru investment and 401k Biden and Fed Chair Powell keep sending out FUD
    to crush the market and 401k It's Biden's only worthless plan to bust the middle class to where they can't spend ...supply
    and demand prices drop inflation drops we are busted. He gives money everywhere except us the hard working class POS
    If Biden or Trump become President the next election IM leaving...If we can't do better than those two it's very sad
    The two party system is a complete FAIL all they do is fight like spoiled kids

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Globalists are funding this war and needlessly getting more Ukrainians killed. They need to stop sending them weapons and do a peace deal and end the fighting. The west supporting Ukraine just means their whole damn population will be killed off

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Sad sacrifice led by zio-masonic banksters

Most Americans know very little of how evil our leaders are and how they have been trying to subvert Russia, which should be an ally, since the fall of the USSR. That scumbag Bill Browder is another classic example of this.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Your morons Russia is playing rope a dope and Biden is the dope for thinking we are winning lol
    The longer the war goes on the more it cripples many countries this is Russia's plan
    Yet here he attacks the middle class thru investment and 401k Biden and Fed Chair Powell keep sending out FUD
    to crush the market and 401k It's Biden's only worthless plan to bust the middle class to where they can't spend ...supply
    and demand prices drop inflation drops we are busted. He gives money everywhere except us the hard working class POS
    If Biden or Trump become President the next election IM leaving...If we can't do better than those two it's very sad
    Koncker... I'm glad you woke up a little about Biden. I remember some of your posts about Trump.... Trump isn't close as bad to this idiot now. 2 party system isn't going anywhere. Even if you have the most popular independent of ALL TIME.... he'd still lose to a Republican or Democrat... people will never change.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they have Russian Rocket

guy is an animal makes that ghost of kyiv guy look like a total pvssy

Hillary will be roommates with Britney Griner before Russia concedes anything

fjaka
    fjaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I kind of feel all countries like China, Russia, and the USA have all the equipment to fukk each other up any day. We'd all be dead if this happened.
    russia isn't libya or irak etc where usa leaders kill people for gallon of oil. lets hope they will found another way without nuclear weapons flying...

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

USA has cracked invisibility. Must put USA 50 years ahead in technology. This is why Trump and Biden are upset there are higher security clearances than POTUS. In a way the Trumps are very lucky not to have stumbled onto anything or they would have look alike JFK skulls.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Who was the asshole that assured me that Russia would quickly annex Ukraine. Wish I could remember that dumb fks name. I'll find it somewhere

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Putin will be dead or in prison Jan 1, 2023 (+375)

Wish I could find it somewhere. He's done. Too many people are being affected negatively by his bullshit. Alot of his key guys are falling out of windows, drowning in lakes, etc so why not take him out first. His inner circle has no security. He's turning into the fat fk from North Korea

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Russia fukked

Their only exit at this point is to tuck tail and run away with egg on their face

Ukraine already took Russias best shot and is not just standing but landing their own haymakers.

Now Biden telling Putin if he launches a nuke we will end his entire country.

Russia out of moves at this point

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

I think Russia underestimate how much international support Ukraine would get during this war, and probable just thought Ukraine would be a walk over.

TheMoneyShot

Putin isn't that stupid. There's more to this than what the media is telling you.
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Putin isn't that stupid. There's more to this than what the media is telling you.
    And like puppets they all eat it up like flies on shit
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    And like puppets they all eat it up like flies on shit
    of course

they say Putin is weak and stoppable and Big Don is going to jail !

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Since when has the media been honest about wars? Iraq/afghanistan/syria they lied relentlessly. Remember "It's just 2 weeks to flatten the curve"? Why can't you see they lie about everything? Consider Russia's point of view

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Since when has the media been honest about wars? Iraq/afghanistan/syria they lied relentlessly. Remember "It's just 2 weeks to flatten the curve"? Why can't you see they lie about everything? Consider Russia's point of view
    I know, right? Didn't some moron say "it'll disappear by Easter, like a miracle". And all the tards believed him...

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10674

I do not care if the stuff they have is falling apart anyone that has any type of nuclear capabilities scares me . They are supposed to have about 5977 nuclear weapons right? So what happens if he launches them all. Sure a bunch will never get anywhere as bad as their equipment is. Lets assume even 1000 make it and get launched . So do we have the ability to shoot 1000 out of the sky before they reach us? I know not all of them are active a lot were retired like 1500 but does not mean he would not unretire them. It only takes a few to get through to ruin our world

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

nothing like the daunting appearance of that giant sphinc........

edited to ensure site remains family oriented.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-26-22 at 12:19 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

All of the "WINNING" for the West and the billions in US funding pouring out of Ukraine for the oligarchs like a flash flood.
    Thank God Zelenskyy is above corruption in one of the cleanest countries in Europe.

Follow the $money$.

We have no choice but to fuel the arms dealers and banksters?

How is the future looking for yourself, your children/grandchildren?

Has Biden cured cancer yet?

manny24
    pay Bobby

*UPDATE*

Viktor Bout back off the DL had a nice rehab start last week very well rested listed as probable

russian warships leveled another city Thursday

Xi endorsing full military and financial support (with hopes of reciprocation when they make a move on Taiwan)

Putin and Ukraine negotiating behind closed doors (splitting up the $$$$$$$60 billion)

meanwhile last week the Pedo-in-chief signed a bill which removes gendered language from Federal Law

relating to threats against the President and President's spouse

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

I don't think they have any clue where most of the money is going. Ukraine considered the most corrupt country on earth. A lot of credible people are quite certain they are laundering those billions through Ukraine right back to the corupt American and European banksters and politicians. If anyone has the audacity call for a little oversight you're! labeled a Putin shill. Some of the older weapons are already showing on the dark web and international black market. Not the newer HIMARS systems or anything, the older stuff. Putin is no angel, but they have been shelling and killing those Russian-identified
    people in the eastern part of Ukraine for a long time. NATO constantly edging closer to Russia's western border in spite of assurances they wouldn't isn't helping either. If you do a little digging you'll see......El Chapo has nothing on Zelensky as far as corruption goes. Their conveniently failing to mention him totally shutting down all political and media dissent, just like the good little dictator he is.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    I don't think they have any clue where most of the money is going. Ukraine considered the most corrupt country on earth. A lot of credible people are quite certain they are laundering those billions through Ukraine right back to the corupt American and European banksters and politicians. If anyone has the audacity call for a little oversight you're! labeled a Putin shill. Some of the older weapons are already showing on the dark web and international black market. Not the newer HIMARS systems or anything, the older stuff. Putin is no angel, but they have been shelling and killing those Russian-identified
    people in the eastern part of Ukraine for a long time. NATO constantly edging closer to Russia's western border in spite of assurances they wouldn't isn't helping either. If you do a little digging you'll see......El Chapo has nothing on Zelensky as far as corruption goes. Their conveniently failing to mention him totally shutting down all political and media dissent, just like the good little dictator he is.
    This guy gets it.

manny24
    pay Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by Natty68 View Post
    "don't think of it as a donation. think of it as an investment in world security"

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    USA has cracked invisibility. Must put USA 50 years ahead in technology. This is why Trump and Biden are upset there are higher security clearances than POTUS. In a way the Trumps are very lucky not to have stumbled onto anything or they would have look alike JFK skulls.
    I can get my dick to turn any color just by thinking about it. I cracked the code. Most recently, I turned it yellow and blue and now every Ukrainian whore is moving over here.

Oh yeah, and did they go back to the moon again or is that top-secret? I thought that moon had some useful minerals and they were going to base it?
    Last edited by hehfest; 01-08-23 at 11:59 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    they have Russian Rocket

guy is an animal makes that ghost of kyiv guy look like a total pvssy

Hillary will be roommates with Britney Griner before Russia concedes anything

LOL > and for shit sake; these people on this site play poker and some claim they do for a living? Well, Putin plays chess and probably would smoke most of these retards at poker too: So, with that in mind, why would Russia show their hand (advanced weaponry) in this situation? Not a chance! He would keep rolling out 75 year old tanks to draw this out as long as he can. You'd have to be a border-line retarded person to roll out your top weapons on anything short of a guaranteed chance your country gets wacked. This is nothing like that.........yet!

If Russia used all top weapons it would've been over in a day or two. 100%.
    Last edited by hehfest; 01-08-23 at 11:53 PM.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

F-K the Ukraine Terrorist Country & as CORRUPT as the BIDEN administration & left. Full nuke attack on them

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

This is getting ever closer to a US vs Russia war.

This Biden administration gonna fock us all in the end. Got nukes? China laughing.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=hehfest;31104688]LOL > and for shit sake; these people on this site play poker and some claim they do for a living? Well, Putin plays chess and probably would smoke most of these retards at poker too: So, with that in mind, why would Russia show their hand (advanced weaponry) in this situation? Not a chance! He would keep rolling out 75 year old tanks to draw this out as long as he can. You'd have to be a border-line retarded person to roll out your top weapons on anything short of a guaranteed chance they're not even busting out their cutting edge stuff.
    Last edited by Natty68; 01-09-23 at 05:42 PM.

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO

Word is they're waiting for the ground to get good and frozen so they don't get mired Stalingrad-style, then they'll push in. If Russia broke out their choice stuff they'd steamroll the whole situation...believe it. Putin's not stupid, contrary to what the liars on CNN say they are overwhelmingly winning the war of attrition. Ukraine losing a lot more people and they're not even facing Russia's crack outfits.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave Natty68 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post

What amazes me is how these people at the Fed Reserve Banking Cartel will literally spit right in Americans faces by what they say and what do Americans do.....clap? They just said the other day (one of their evil banker freaks) that we need unemployment to rise to curb inflation. Yes, they want people to lose their jobs because it will help with inflation. You really can't make this shit up but they literally mean it too.

Andrew Jackson, I think, was the last POTUS to abolish the Federal Reserve or International Banking Cartels once they got their feet inside the door (probably my favorite POTUS of all time). This is the one entity alone that if it were removed; Americans could live a better life once and for all. The US is run by a foreign banking cartel. Its right in front of your face. They don't even try to hide it.

12 Last