mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 179

I need to get me one of those axes

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20694

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    That's why real estate in Utah, Idaho, and Montana is tripling in price. White communities don't act this way. These diverse cities will never behave the way white areas do. Except Democrats are making sure every last white suburb is destroyed with "diversity". Soon America will be 3rd world like Mexico/Haiti/Brazil.
    White people want to get away from them but the government won't let them.
    I read in one of the business journals where Fargo ND is the new Silicon Valley.
    I need to link that piece, very interesting.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8036

The few white places left in America will be in high demand you'll have to pay a premium to live around white people.

Boomers grew up when the country was 90% white so even if you were poor you went to school with people like you.
    They allowed third worlders to flood in and destroy it.

Look at YouTube vids of California in the 50s to 70s when it was white, way cleaner and safer.

When boomers die off America will be maybe 30% white and most of the country will be a diverse h3llhole like Chicago/Baltimore/Houston/Los Angeles.

Even boring areas like South Dakota will be some of the last pockets of white communities. They vote to turn it into mexico then flee to another white area except there won't be any left.

I'll be sad if Utah turns into another "diverse" Latino h3llhole
    Last edited by spro23; 09-17-22 at 10:15 PM.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Yep.
    This is what happens when you defund the police.
    NYC defunded the transit police, subway crime shot up double digits.

Tune in to NBC NY 6pm news.
    I do almost daily.
    You can take my word in this or not, I don't give a shit, but the last nine broadcasts, that's almost every night for the past week and a half for those mathematically challenged, the lead story has been either a stabbing, a shooting, or a mugging.

God Bless the liberals.
    i can tune into any big city news station at 6pm including the so called "non liberal" areas and find the lead story to be a stabbing, shooting, and or mugging.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5146

NYC is a complete crime ridden shit hole now! Democratic leadership in NY has made the criminal justice system a joke and a revolving door for violent criminals. Defund police, No cash bail, etc.

What do you think you would get? Well it's what is happening now. Drrrrrr....

Better move to a RED State soon if you have half a brain where there is still law and order or else.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO

20 million views from that tweet.... nobody can find the guy??? What???

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5889

You don't need to move to Idaho or Montana to live in white neighborhoods LOL

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    i can tune into any big city news station at 6pm including the so called "non liberal" areas and find the lead story to be a stabbing, shooting, and or mugging.
    of course you can and red states are notorious for the highest crime rates. god bless those so called conservatives that are going after the fbi and stab the military in the back when nobody is looking.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    NYC is a complete crime ridden shit hole now! Democratic leadership in NY has made the criminal justice system a joke and a revolving door for violent criminals. Defund police, No cash bail, etc.

What do you think you would get? Well it's what is happening now. Drrrrrr....

Better move to a RED State soon if you have half a brain where there is still law and order or else.

all bullshit by the biggest bullshitter on the net

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    of course you can and red states are notorious for the highest crime rates. god bless those so called conservatives that are going after the fbi and stab the military in the back when nobody is looking.
    St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, all in the top five.
    Fact check, look into it, it'll save you some embarrassment next time.

True or false, after the MTA police was defunded in NYC subway crime rate went up double digits?
    Spoiler alert, the answer is true.

True or false, three violent crimes were committed in a week by a convicted felon that got got off on a PTA by a liberal judge?

If you answered true, you just won valuable prizes.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 108

Someone should of shot all 3 of them

winz
    refuse to lose
    winz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

im back here on vac this week..i'll have to catch a body it seems
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave winz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 670

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    I need to get me one of those axes

conversation stopper for sure

dude won the argument hands down plus dope pumas
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 690

Yep
    Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

conversation stopper for sure

dude won the argument hands down plus dope pumas

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21468

the guy took Israel Adesanya punches. Im out.
    Never expected Jon Jones to pull out an axe.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5889

goduke

St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, all in the top five.
    Fact check, look into it, it'll save you some embarrassment next time.

True or false, after the MTA police was defunded in NYC subway crime rate went up double digits?
    Spoiler alert, the answer is true.

True or false, three violent crimes were committed in a week by a convicted felon that got got off on a PTA by a liberal judge?

If you answered true, you just won valuable prizes.
    You left out the Birmingham and Memphis in the top 5 and both ahead of St. Louis and Baltimore. Why would you leave them out? Let’s make sure we keep the narrative right. I know you want to blame the “liberals” but both those cities are doing just as poorly but yet run by conservatives. Hmmmm. Maybe just maybe is there more to it then just blaming “liberals” all the time?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4896

I know you want to blame the “liberals” but both those cities are doing just as poorly but yet run by conservatives.
    I'm not sure how accurate it is say a city is run by conservatives when they have Democratic mayors.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2964

Knowing what we know now, would you have stuck around & filmed this guy as he reached into his bag?!?! Could’ve pulled out a gun and just started shooting, you could’ve been filming your own death…..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

all bullshit by the biggest bullshitter on the net
    Well Thor move to NYC and don't forget to dress nicely tough guy then ride the subway at night as it's a tourist experience must see. I'm sure you will be welcomed and greeted kindly.

stevenash

You left out the Birmingham and Memphis in the top 5 and both ahead of St. Louis and Baltimore. Why would you leave them out? Let’s make sure we keep the narrative right. I know you want to blame the “liberals” but both those cities are doing just as poorly but yet run by conservatives. Hmmmm. Maybe just maybe is there more to it then just blaming “liberals” all the time?
    I was using the Forbes list.
    I'll link if you want.
    You can google it.

Dude, it's not just liberals, republicans fuk things up too.

Come on dude, I respect your brain, but what do you think is going to happen in a city like NY when you slash funding for the transit police and with a judicial system that's ROR and PTA release happy?

Hey! I'm not 100 percent anti liberal, there are a lot of social programs I'm in lock step with you guys, but tighten up on the crime, 100's of innocents are getting either shot at or worse, and that's not on the republicans.

Good luck on your plays today.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Republicans in power aren't perfect but Democrats in power always find away to fock things up. They then take cover under the fake news media that never reports their failed policies.

Like the open border, crimes of color on the rise in the blue States, homeless expansion in the blue States, fenty over dose deaths, inflation due to Dem GOV over spending, etc..

goduke

I was using the Forbes list.
    I'll link if you want.
    You can google it.

Dude, it's not just liberals, republicans fuk things up too.

Come on dude, I respect your brain, but what do you think is going to happen in a city like NY when you slash funding for the transit police and with a judicial system that's ROR and PTA release happy?

Hey! I'm not 100 percent anti liberal, there are a lot of social programs I'm in lock step with you guys, but tighten up on the crime, 100's of innocents are getting either shot at or worse, and that's not on the republicans.

Good luck on your plays today.
    I'm just saying NY did that stuff right but yet still arent in the top 50 in crime rates. People want to just show a video on twitter and blame defunding and whatever other conservative talking point that has been fed to them by Tucker or the republican base, but what about half of these other cities who are republican that have ranked higher than NYC who cant get their crime under control and yet have funded police fully?
    That being said i dont think either one is wrong but i think the execution of both is so poorly done. I just wanted to respond to you because we need people to have the ability to be transparent and see everything not just be blind to the left or right. Once that happens then we stop fighting with each other and we start really electing people that can help society not all the garbage we have now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Most dangerous major cities in the world. This is the reason we should keep our borders closed and build an even bigger wall. Mexico is the worst and many of these cities our located right near the open border!

https://www.armormax.com/blog/most-d...-most-violent/

First 12