topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Renaissance Fair?

Annapolis, MD. Navy FB out f town. Never been to one of these before. Wife's co-workers sucked us in. Supposedly this thing is huge. Any of you weirdos frequent this type of thing? Any recommendations? Need to place bets on early games before get out of VA. MD still struggling badly on mobile licenses due to shitty social engineering attempts.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Fairies are the original furries. Let loose, have a good time. It's on weird if you let it be.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

guy i know peeled an ATM out of the parking lot at one of those about 15 years ago down in Tennessee

they had just dropped it off the day before so he got almost $14k

nice little stimulus

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

you haven't lived until you banged a maiden with muddy feet

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

God why did you get married pal???????????????????

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 69086

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Annapolis, MD. Navy FB out f town. Never been to one of these before. Wife's co-workers sucked us in. Supposedly this thing is huge. Any of you weirdos frequent this type of thing? Any recommendations? Need to place bets on early games before get out of VA. MD still struggling badly on mobile licenses due to shitty social engineering attempts.
    It's a little weird but it's a what the hell I'll go thing.

I've been multiple times with the family and grandkids.

If you get there early, before the gates open, you will see the king ride in. It's really just a walk around looking at weird people and drinking beer and eating. Sausage sandwich is great, roasted cashews same.

Everything is way overpriced but again, what the hell. You can dunk the wench into the water if you can throw with accuracy. They are some foul mouthed girls so don't miss. They talk serious trash.

Buy a beer mug for a souvenir maybe.

You picked a nice fall day to go. It will be very crowded. Get there early if you can.

Just go with it and try to enjoy it. Otherwise, it's a long day.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Thanks for the info gents. Not going to lie, I thought it was awesome. Had a great time. Many strange folk but everyone having a blast in their own way. Booze a plenty, fun carny food, lots of skin, insane costumes. Would definitely go back.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3156

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Thanks for the info gents. Not going to lie, I thought it was awesome. Had a great time. Many strange folk but everyone having a blast in their own way. Booze a plenty, fun carny food, lots of skin, insane costumes. Would definitely go back.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    you haven't lived until you banged a maiden with muddy feet
    post of the month