Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"long rubbery clots".... uh oh!!!!

‘Never Seen’ Before: Embalmers Finding Long, Rubbery Clots Inside Corpses Since Implementation of Covid Vaccines

you pussies who gave in and took an mrna death jab are pretty well fukked at this point.......

same reason all moderna's test animals died for years and years, and the piece of shit company could never get fda approval for any of its deadly vaccines.......

gotta suck knowing that shit is happening inside of you at this point, and there ain't a goddam thing you can do about it!

rest of the article:

Embalmers are finding long, rubbery clots inside of corpses since the implementation of Covid vaccines.

According to one Alabama embalmer who has been treating corpses for over 20 year, the strange fibrous clots emerged in May of 2021, shortly after the Covid vaccines first became available to the public.

“It wasn’t until May or June of last year that I started to say, ‘something is really different about the blood’ and then later in September, I took my first picture, since I couldn’t come out with just one piece of evidence because what if it’s just a fluke?” Alabama embalmer Richard Hirschmann told 1819 News. “Now, I have been gathering evidence and I have pictures of over 100 cases. And it’s not stopping. It’s not slowing down.”

Richard Hirschmann was interviewed 6 months ago on his findings. etc, etc etc.....

OUCH!

Auto Donk

PS.... THIS is not to be confused with the "long, rubbery clogs" in vitturd's ass, those are just dongs and rubber fists that he suffered "total anal loss" with, and lost up his ass.....

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    PS.... THIS is not to be confused with the "long, rubbery clogs" in vitturd's ass, those are just dongs and rubber fists that he suffered "total anal loss" with, and lost up his ass.....
    I just spit my beer out reading this.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

How many auto donk failed conspiracy threads does this make? Go make another video with your fake voice you alcoholic John l

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Voice envy.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    Voice envy.
    Hey fatso. +12 dimes after another huge winner yesterday!! You are still just an anti vax loser.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4291

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hey fatso. +12 dimes after another huge winner yesterday!! You are still just an anti vax loser.
    You are not up 100.00 you air bettor. Guys over there love mocking you in pms. It's hilarious.

Here is just 2 of 20 someone sent out.

" How long before this troll gets down 20k and makes another 20k bet to try to get even "

" This guy is horrible. Does he really think we all believe he actually bets ? My guess would be he is a 10.00 bettor looking for attention."

Guy being trolled by his new forum

Auto Donk

vitturd is an unmitigated disaster on every forum he's on, and in every aspect of his broke dik fuk life outside of the forums (which is very little pathetic life, given how much of his pathetic time he spends on line.....)

he has voice and penis envy....

and both types of "long rubbery clots".......

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave Roscoe_Word 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by firstclass View Post
    You are not up 100.00 you air bettor. Guys over there love mocking you in pms. It's hilarious.

Here is just 2 of 20 someone sent out.

" How long before this troll gets down 20k and makes another 20k bet to try to get even "

" This guy is horrible. Does he really think we all believe he actually bets ? My guess would be he is a 10.00 bettor looking for attention."

Guy being trolled by his new forum
    You made those up. That’s why there is no name behind them. Huge 3dime winner yesterday and I’m in the finals!! Wow!! Incredible job by the king. Jammed it up your fat ass. Run scared with fake voice auto doosh and his queer dog. They both love ass man ass play!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

I can't believe you guys find this middle school YouTube garbage entertaining.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29690

Last edited by b1slickguy; 09-06-22 at 06:27 PM.

Auto Donk

Vitturd cried to JJ about my dog, The AstroBear.....

fine beast The Bear is, willing to fight to the death and eat sorry mother fukkers like vitturd......

Vitturd is jealous of Bearanowski, who scores way more trim than the lilly-voiced pussy phony of SBR, seen below running to a bitch in heat:

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3609

Fake news

Auto Donk

love that vitturd and the rest of the double vaxxed, double boosted idiots have this shit growing in them:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Covid vaccines are da Devil!!! They last for a few months and then you have to end up taking boosters then after for the rest of your life. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Pass..

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Those clots are actually very common in people who have had COVID regardless of the vaccination status. How many times have you guys had it??? Those things are probably inside of you.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Covid vaccines are da Devil!!! They last for a few months and then you have to end up taking boosters then after for the rest of your life. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Pass..
    not sure, but maybe vitturd can tell us, as they just pulled one of these out of his lying, phony ass in the steam room.... there was a lot of activity going on in his maintenance hole....

probably vax related, unless some homo at a philly bath house shoved it up vitturd's back door......

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Those clots are actually very common in people who have had COVID regardless of the vaccination status. How many times have you guys had it??? Those things are probably inside of you.
    this long rubbery clot was found in a vaxxed vitturd, and no unvaxxed people have lost one of these up their arse:

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Donk have you ever seen the movie Requiem for a Dream????

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Just an Alabama embalmer with no alternate motive. 🙄

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Is that Dr. Jane Ruby?

I think her and Jill Biden were in doctor class together.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Is that Dr. Jane Ruby?

I think her and Jill Biden were in doctor class together.
    I don't think their "doctor degrees" came from any class, unless these count as "classes":