Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    I tried reasoning with him.

my favorite scene of the movie, obviously, being a wsop vet....:

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    ps... the emails are of joe taking ten percent of hunter's influence peddling deals; 50 percent of his burisma salary (hunters own emails and texts), and text messages are of him and the fake whore doctor covering up Hunter bangin' joe's granddaughter (beau's daughter) natalie....

THE DIARY is the evidence of ashley calling joe an incestuous pedophile......

goddammit bill, get with the f'n program already!!!!
    You are so full of shit and your dog is gay.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

at least he doesn't finger-bang us like ol' you-know-who, the big guy, the finger-bangin' rapist of Tara Reade, the incestuous, handsy with his own daughter Ashley, pedophile joe biden......

these facts gotta hurt:

Ashley remembers "trauma"..... including the trauma caused by "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)"....

ouch.....

INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE JOESEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN ........

just let those FACTS sink in for a bit........

mmm mmmph...... what a f'n disgrace!
    cokkroach

part of the dementia act

while showering with the daughter his wife, "it's OK Ashley, i'm a Doctor!"

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ok trmptards here it is

7 times your trumptard said this seven times he opened his dumb mouth and lastly the one he said only the mob pleads the 5th lmao

and now a jury can say because he did not answer the questions they can prosecute him if it goes to trail and because dummy pleaded the 5th 24 times he cannot speak to defend himself nor can his lawyers who now are scrambling to try n figure out what to do
    Oh no Bill even the fact we heard him say it and their is video evidence, he never said it is someone lying again take your pick who, oh it was a hoax, tranny, rigged, media, big tech !
    When he said anyone or when YOU and ME heard anyone he was really saying what ever the cult can come up with to say he didnt!
    Funny how that shit comes back to bit you on the butt

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Old bill is the definition of obsessed.
    Says the dork w/the mango Mussolini avatar

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

louisvillekid
    slummin it

louisvillekid
    slummin it

louisvillekid
    slummin it

I can't find the timeline story I've read in the past about the Ashley Biden diary. But I do remember the series of events that led to Project Veritas getting involved seemed very odd.

The so-called "damning" revelations aren't cut-and-dry. Yes, it has been proven she wrote it, and apparently started while she was in rehab.

But i recall that is where everything got weird. The story, or timeline, I recall - but can't find where i read it - was something like after she left rehab she went to stay with a friend - and was a RWer - he or another person had something to do with a gym - and a gym that seemed to cater to RWer's - then another roommate came into the picture - a woman, i think - and she was an ex of the gym owner slash landlord, or something like that - and then Ashley just up and left and left all her belonging behind - very odd - then when she didn't come back they - or one of them - snooped around - and then when the diary was found they reached out to another friend at the gym who just so happened to date a person, or their own mother - that had some connection to some local journalist - that in turn had connections to someone at Project Veritas - and then that's when the shopping of the diary started.

I really wish I could find the story. I just recall something about a gym, multiple roommates - different connections from all involved but all had either dated each other in past, or was friend of friend that dated one of them - and they all had some RW tie-in or connection.

It was one of those stories where you're like "Why would Ashley be staying with and or connected with these people?"

Like. out of all places to go after an alleged rehab - why go stay with a group of gym nuts that are supposedly RWer's? Just seemed odd.

But, then again, it raises a different question about if she really was a "party" student at Tulane who enjoyed the booger sugar - did she go stay with these people, or surround herself with them - because she was ready to party after rehab?

I mean - in my own anecdotal evidence - almost everyone I know that prefers uppers and stimulants over weed and beer , is the most outspoken Maga head and they think Trump is the most awesome human being ever created.
    Like it's not even comparable. The more hyped and jacked someone likes to get, the more I've noticed they luv Trump and Maga, and hate taxes, and believe in some fantasy of a nationalistic no rules capitalistic utopia.
    I don't notice that with people who prefer some beer and/or a little smoke vs being artificially zinged up in their head.

Also, there's the question of why write the diary - leave it - be told you left some things - still don't retrieve it - basically ghost the people - and still be hush about it when it started leaking? Part of me wonders if it was some weird attempt to thwart her dad's campaign.

And that's another thing. The pages are all scattershot thoughts. It's not one long detailed confession of events. She jotted down so many snippets of thoughts in her brain at the time - that it's a reach to try and connect the dots and say each thought is direct relation to next thought.

Way i look at it, is Joe just been in public eye for so long being a public servant - i'm sure that's hard on any kids upbringing - just mocked and clowned on about who your dad is - And that can go for any well off person's kids - I know just locally, when i was in HS, some of the biggest "partiers" were the children of the school principle, or the superintendent of the school system, or a local judge, or a sheriff, or a well known local lawyer, and on and on.
    And that's where the sloppiness, or bravado, kicks in. Hunter and Ashley both have went to college and got degrees, and have own business interests - but in back of their minds there's probably this wanna break free from the monotony at times - and the WGAF what people think of me - and they go out on binges - and when people are in that state of euphoric mentality that's when the get sloppy and careless.
    Is it a deeper lashing out at their own father, or is it a deeper and just the stress of being the child of a long time politician and the need to tear it all down?
    So many layers of nuance when it comes to people's behaviors and why they do what they do.

All i know is that I don't see Ashley or Hunter being any threat to our national security. Heck, congress held hearings about Hunter's foreign work at end of Obama's term, led by the GOP, and they didn't find any thing wrong back then.
    And, on top of that - people still won't talk about the other 2 Americans that were(maybe still are) on that same Ukraine gas company's board. For some bizarre reason it's only an issue that Hunter was briefly on that board, but not the other 2 who served longer, and the 1 that was the chairman of that same board.

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary/

louisvillekid
    slummin it

louisvillekid
    slummin it

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

wow ty gents for proof of what i been saying all along trump and his followers are a risk to our countries security

Why not? It's Government money they had no problem taking. Where do you think that money came from? Not to mention Trump's tax break for the wealthy.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

not one of you clowns would leave your 6-year old daughter alone in the same room with sleepy Joe

Big Don is a lot of things admittedly

pedophile is not one of them

you could drop your kid off at Uncle Trump's place worst thing could happen she could be bad at golf

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    not one of you clowns would leave your 6-year old daughter alone in the same room with sleepy Joe

Big Don is a lot of things admittedly

pedophile is not one of them

you could drop your kid off at Uncle Trump's place worst thing could happen she could be bad at golf
    ah, the possibilities....

I'd drop my boys off at the Trump's around Thanksgiving, to make sure they had a shot of later telling me the tale of how they did the "dual titty suck" on these, before spit-roasting her in the Mar-a-lago pool:

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

^ I don't know if that photo above is photo shopped or not? But those are some nice . If you aren't in line to HAMMER... something is wrong with you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

ah, the possibilities....

I'd drop my boys off at the Trump's around Thanksgiving, to make sure they had a shot of later telling me the tale of how they did the "dual titty suck" on these, before spit-roasting her in the Mar-a-lago pool:

First 12