1. #1
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 89,554
    Betpoints: 6997

    Bill Burr’s cake analogy on abortion is gold






  2. #2
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 62,312
    Betpoints: 3563

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post




    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bill Burr’s cake analogy on abortion is gold 👀 <a rel="nofollow" href="https://t.co/y7YHQkNcOI">pic.twitter.com/y7YHQkNcOI</a></p>&mdash; An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy) <a rel="nofollow" href="https://twitter.com/LegendaryEnergy/status/1550181134658637827?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" >July 21, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    That’s retarded.

  3. #3
    Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-14-12
    Posts: 10,385
    Betpoints: 350


  4. #4
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 3,038
    Betpoints: 839

    Not to rain on the parade but what about that woman in Texas? She had to carry a dead fetus for two weeks because of the new law. Now, that to me is really fukked up.

    On average women vote more than men. Combine that with the fact that women are 51.5% of the population and that spells trouble for Republicans in swing states. Women are definitely pizzed off.

  5. #5
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 17,523
    Betpoints: 321

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Not to rain on the parade but what about that woman in Texas? She had to carry a dead fetus for two weeks because of the new law. Now, that to me is really fukked up.

    On average women vote more than men. Combine that with the fact that women are 51.5% of the population and that spells trouble for Republicans in swing states. Women are definitely pizzed off.
    If you live in red State, double check that you haven't been "purged" off the voting rolls. GOP's only hope IMO, don't let people vote. Truth, fact and reality. God's honest truth. Senior citizens beware, you're next.

  6. #6
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 17,523
    Betpoints: 321

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Not to rain on the parade but what about that woman in Texas? She had to carry a dead fetus for two weeks because of the new law. Now, that to me is really fukked up.

    On average women vote more than men. Combine that with the fact that women are 51.5% of the population and that spells trouble for Republicans in swing states. Women are definitely pizzed off.
    Women hate liars, why trump got crushed by white suburban women in 2020.

  7. #7
    slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-15
    Posts: 11,087
    Betpoints: 8327

    This is too honest for the lefties to digest.

    Burr was spot on. It's your body and do with it what you will... But ''I think" your killing a baby. There is no arguing this fact...

  8. #8
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 22,969
    Betpoints: 12369

    Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    This is too honest for the lefties to digest.

    Burr was spot on. It's your body and do with it what you will... But ''I think" your killing a baby. There is no arguing this fact...
    Ha-ha, what a clip. Just perfect. Burr is awesome.

    The abortion debate seems so straight forward to me. Should be two rules:
    1) If danger of health to the mother, abortion should be allowed.
    2) And some time cutoff should be ok. Like 1st trimester. After that, you should be on hook for next 6 months to carry to term.

  9. #9
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 62,312
    Betpoints: 3563

    If men could get pregnant you’d be able to get an abortion at a 7/11. Rescumlicans are all about control. The cut every program that helps kids after they are born.

  10. #10
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 30,754
    Betpoints: 303

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If men could get pregnant you’d be able to get an abortion at a 7/11. Rescumlicans are all about control. The cut every program that helps kids after they are born.
    Not sure if you've been paying attention, but men can get pregnant.

    This is what the loons on YOUR side are claiming.
    You can thank Obama for that.

  11. #11
    blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-18-11
    Posts: 3,096
    Betpoints: 18586

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Not sure if you've been paying attention, but men can get pregnant.

    This is what the loons on YOUR side are claiming.
    You can thank Obama for that.
    While your argument makes for a fun technicality, surely you realize it is purely decorative and has nothing to do with the point he's actually making?? Which is a pretty valid one

    If powerful or rich men, prominent male politicians, etc. etc. could get pregnant you'd be able to get an abortion nearly anywhere. And the overturning of Roe v. Wade sure as hell wouldn't have happened

    You can have personal or moral feelings against abortion for all sorts of reasons, but you can't deny the above if you have any common sense. The majority in power are continuing to control women's rights. A few trans exceptions have absolutely nothing to do with any of that, it represents a drop in a goddamn ocean

  12. #12
    dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-16
    Posts: 14,102
    Betpoints: 138130

    Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    While your argument makes for a fun technicality, surely you realize it is purely decorative and has nothing to do with the point he's actually making?? Which is a pretty valid one

    If powerful or rich men, prominent male politicians, etc. etc. could get pregnant you'd be able to get an abortion nearly anywhere. And the overturning of Roe v. Wade sure as hell wouldn't have happened

    You can have personal or moral feelings against abortion for all sorts of reasons, but you can't deny the above if you have any common sense. The majority in power are continuing to control women's rights. A few trans exceptions have absolutely nothing to do with any of that, it represents a drop in a goddamn ocean
    It's a bullshit narrative from a bullshit poster.

    It's purely hypothetical and could never be proven or disproven which is why it's a narrative from a leftist.

    Right up there with vague, unprovable things like "systemic racism" and climate change caused by humans.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/29/2022


Top