Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    That's the problem with our country today. The woke mob will hammer you if you tell the truth. Why not say Harris has a nice ass? Mainstream media is wacko.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You guys only see what you want to see. Trump is your god, so you think he's invincible. His own doctor thought he was going to die. Trump was crying like a lil bitch.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...er-says-2022-6
    That's a far cry from what you posted in#24. My God man.

Most of us read what happened back then, so I wanted to see what kind of deception you would come up with. Like usual, you didn't disappoint.

From the link YOU provided:

"What he said to me was that the reason why he was sort of scared of COVID was essentially because he knew people who had died of COVID, basically he was referring to his friends, he was referring to people he knew personally that had got COVID and that some of them had died," Holder told The Hill.

I am pretty sure I had Covid 2 or 3 times now. Sure, you wonder if you have some underlying condition you weren't aware of that could make it worse. No where does it say his own doctor thought he was gonna die or he was crying like a bitch, but we all can see who is whining like one.

People of Trump's age are concerned just getting the regular flu or breaking a hip.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-21-22 at 02:37 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Trump was inches away from going on a ventilator. The guy still was defiant after miraculously recovering.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-book-excerpt/
    You think we are better off with Biden running the Country ?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I never said he was my God
    I voted for the Canidate he won he made our Country better as far as I'm concerned .I didn't vote for Biden he won(supposedly) he socks now our Country has out of control inflation. Unreal gas prices and a jabbering idiot talking g to our world leaders .. definitely not a step up from orange man bad or Mr mean tweets.
    I don't give a shit about Biden or Trump. I really don't care who's president as it's never changed my life in any way. I've given many reasons why I didn't like Trump. The guy is like Baker Mayfield. You either love him or hate him. There's no in between. Biden did win, you know he won. He won not because of him but because people hated Trump. Inflation was bound to go up, gas prices as well. You can blame Biden or you could have taken advantage of what WE ALL knew and faded the market. Broke people tend to bitch and cry over the country, no matter who is in office. Wealthy people really don't give a shit.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Bro his spending for the free money was outrageous 2+ trillion given out..
    Gas prices went up as soon as he got into office and canceled the drilling and franking causing us to need foreign oil we were self sufficient with Trump Biden blames the Russia War but the prices were scaling up months before .

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I don't give a shit about Biden or Trump. I really don't care who's president as it's never changed my life in any way. I've given many reasons why I didn't like Trump. The guy is like Baker Mayfield. You either love him or hate him. There's no in between. Biden did win, you know he won. He won not because of him but because people hated Trump. Inflation was bound to go up, gas prices as well. You can blame Biden or you could have taken advantage of what WE ALL knew and faded the market. Broke people tend to bitch and cry over the country, no matter who is in office. Wealthy people really don't give a shit.
    I give a shit because I served my country and stand for what it's supposed to be . I care because I have kids who will be having kids and the threat of this wokeness is scary teaching 3rd graders about oral sex anal sex transgenders. I GIVE A SHIT because I love my country and don't see it as a $$$$ thing it's a honor thing for me
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave SEAHAWKHARRY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, franklee168, and Ebumdude

Mac4Lyfe

You think we are better off with Biden running the Country ?
    Presidents don't run the country. Never had, never will. Special interests, lobbyist... We are all pawns.

I'm in oil n gas. Trump was horrible for the industry. While you may love $2/gallon gas, that is not sustainable and tens of thousands of US workers lost their jobs. Do I blame Trump? Nope, not anymore than I'm going to blame Biden. They are not as critical as you think.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Presidents don't run the country. Never had, never will. Special interests, lobbyist... We are all pawns.

I'm in oil n gas. Trump was horrible for the industry. While you may love $2/gallon gas, that is not sustainable and tens of thousands of US workers lost their jobs. Do I blame Trump? Nope, not anymore than I'm going to blame Biden. They are not as critical as you think.
    Facts.

Simpletons love simple answers and simple individuals to which to assign blame.

Mac4Lyfe

I give a shit because I served my country and stand for what it's supposed to be . I care because I have kids who will be having kids and the threat of this wokeness is scary teaching 3rd graders about oral sex anal sex transgenders. I GIVE A SHIT because I love my country and don't see it as a $$$$ thing it's a honor thing for me
    The president has very little to do with what you're seeing around the country. Trump was in office for 4 years and the amount of transgenders most likely went up during his tenure. He has no control over what the media is pushing, neither does Biden.

We do however have control over what happens locally. Getting involved in PTA and what our kids are learning and doing is our choice. No one should have more of an influence over our kids than us. If you expect the government to do it, forget about it.

My father fought in 3 wars. Was on the front lines in all 3. Had several of his close friends killed in action. He risked his life just like thousands of others for this country. Suffered PTSD. Not once did I ever hear my dad say this country owed him anything.

Mac4Lyfe

Bro his spending for the free money was outrageous 2+ trillion given out..
    Gas prices went up as soon as he got into office and canceled the drilling and franking causing us to need foreign oil we were self sufficient with Trump Biden blames the Russia War but the prices were scaling up months before .
    Wait?? Didn't Trump give out $1.8 trillion? Or was it $2.3 Trillion?? Why you bitching now?

What, when did he cancel drilling? Biden does not control companies drilling oil. Where are you getting this stuff from? Self sufficient? You need to do your research on how oil works. You're blaming the wrong guy.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post
    Not a big fan of the vast majority of political memes as they are almost always conveying some kind of misinformation, no matter the side.

But this one made me laugh as it harkens back to the clips of him sniffing.

Hilarious.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait?? Didn't Trump give out $1.8 trillion? Or was it $2.3 Trillion?? Why you bitching now?

What, when did he cancel drilling? Biden does not control companies drilling oil. Where are you getting this stuff from? Self sufficient? You need to do your research on how oil works. You're blaming the wrong guy.
    2020 was peak free money. Big time. That was the fuse. Both in terms of fiscal and monetary. Took about a year for that to begin to overheat things, along with supply chain issues. Zip to do with anything Biden did or didn't do.

It's like musical chairs. When the music stops, it's the guy that's left standing who has the proverbial egg on his face.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave d2bets 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Then we get Nancy, aged 82.
    Then we get Patrick Leahy, aged 82. (5 days younger than Pelosi.)
    Then we finally get to Anthony Blinken, who's only 60.

If Sleepy46 drops dead before January 2025, we're still screwed.
    If Joe can make it until November and then kick the bucket after that, the Republicans will then have the House and the Senate and that changes everything!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If Joe can make it until November and then kick the bucket after that, the Republicans will then have the House and the Senate and that changes everything!
    Dem President until at least 1/20/25 regardless.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

May Jesus Christ bless his speedy recovery. Prayers

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    you forgot thoughts

it means nothing if not thoughts and prayers

all the IG whores always do that. ass shot but pray for ukraine.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not so sure Jesus is happy with old Joe and Hunter right now. Joe supports abortion as he claims to be Catholic. Baby sniffer and killer at heart ..

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

What would Joe's odds be for finishing his out his tenure?

I'd say no = -300
    yes = +260

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    What would Joe's odds be for finishing his out his tenure?

I'd say no = -300
    yes = +260

They will pump all kinds of medical shit into his body like a mummy to keep him in motion until 2024.. Walking dead now is Joe. He's got one foot in the grave for sure though. He's a mess.

dollarbill
    dollarbill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1254

79 year old Joe Biden is living proof the President does not run the country. The people sitting in Senate always have and always will which is why Trump wanted to drain the swamp. Post 52 says it all

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19199

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    But isn’t he vaxxed and boosted 5986 times?

Wtffff?!? Omgggggg

This can’t be real!!!!!

Fukkin morons
    It’s the 5987th one that will do the trick

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

He'll be on a ventilator soon.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    He'll be on a ventilator soon.
    More like he'll be in the grave soon. He's a walking talking corpse now. Walking dead..

First 12