slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Shooting in Indiana but the bystander shoots and kills gunman

Does anyone smell bullshite is this a attempt to make guns useful to protect yourself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

If true I love it!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

The only BS is the media's relative lack of attention given to someone who uses a gun in self defense.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12461

Bad guys- Don't mess with the Southern Indiana billies as they all have guns too!

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    The only BS is the media's relative lack of attention given to someone who uses a gun in self defense.
    Not only self-defense, but in this case the defense of others too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Doesn't fit the fake agenda driven news..

A Black cop killing a white dude would never make the fake news either. They barely covered that murdering black dude in the SUV mowing down people at that Christmas parade. They blamed it on the car rather then calling it a crazed black man driving over white children and killing them.

Media is the enemy of the people.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This lone guy whom shot this shooter dead is an absolute hero! Just saw the entire story on the news now. He acted quickly!

This shooter would have killed dozens if this conceal and carry citizen didn't draw his weapon, line up a shot and take the shooter out.

That's what I'm talking about this guy saved lives straight up!!! This shooter came to the mall with 3 guns and 2 of them riffles. He was there to slaughter many people!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

I agree 100%. Guy is a hero and I just heard about it like 20 minutes ago.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Very little media coverage.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    Bad guys- Don't mess with the Southern Indiana billies as they all have guns too!
    Amen! My family on my mother's side is from Tell City, IN, and they are all packing down there. You would be in awe if you saw the collection of guns my 2 uncles own.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Look, taking the media's need for polemic topics to get views aside,
    Self defense and defense of others are a thing in the USA right?
    So, as I see, personal opinions aside, nothing wrong here.

If he had hit someone else, an innocent, by accident, OK, but he did not, so, nothing wrong here.
    Unless I am missing something?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Thugs and mass shooters will start thinking twice if more and more people conceal and carry and start shooting these bastards dead in the act.

I'm all for vigilante justice by the way!

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

But in the same line of this should we talk about Tony Earls shooting at a runaway robber and missing but killing a 9 year old instead?

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But in the same line of this should we talk about Tony Earls shooting at a runaway robber and missing but killing a 9 year old instead?
    The “Yeah But” debate.

A guy in a mall saved what, 10, 20, 30 lives?

All because he was legally armed and had the courage to do what he did.

Barely a peep by most major news outlets.

If you want to Yeah But it because some other idiot used poor judgment and a girl lost her life because of it then ok I guess.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This woman is supposed to be some kind of attorney, yet she doesn't know diddly shit about the law.

I can't believe the nonsense that gets spewed from these donkeys.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    The “Yeah But” debate.

A guy in a mall saved what, 10, 20, 30 lives?

All because he was legally armed and had the courage to do what he did.

Barely a peep by most major news outlets.

If you want to Yeah But it because some other idiot used poor judgment and a girl lost her life because of it then ok I guess.
    I’m saying for every responsible armed man who saved lives there’s going to be idiots who don’t practice safe gun control and kill innocent bystanders. You can’t commend one and shrug off the other they go together.
    As a society it’s safe to say we aren’t very smart in the US. The argument to arm everyone to stop when a bad event happens comes with the fact that it will have plenty of idiots misjudging a situation, looking to be a hero and accidentally causing deaths in a situation they thought was going to be something it wasn’t.
    You want a big hoopla story about one Indiana man who was a responsible gun owner to overshadow more and more idiots with guns but those idiots aren’t just the criminals, they are people who have a gun that don’t know what the penetrate they are doing. So that attention you are craving is so that you can feel it’s totally ok to license anyone who wants a gun because of one Indiana man but then you can’t answer to the next 10 people who don’t know what the hell they are doing

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This woman is supposed to be some kind of attorney, yet she doesn't know diddly shit about the law.

I can't believe the nonsense that gets spewed from these donkeys.

Sounds like she was upset that he saved the day and that things would have been better off if more people died. How does this show stay on TV?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Why isn’t CNN covering this?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    This lone guy whom shot this shooter dead is an absolute hero! Just saw the entire story on the news now. He acted quickly!

This shooter would have killed dozens if this conceal and carry citizen didn't draw his weapon, line up a shot and take the shooter out.

That's what I'm talking about this guy saved lives straight up!!! This shooter came to the mall with 3 guns and 2 of them riffles. He was there to slaughter many people!

Jibbby master of the stock photo

We would have never known what a gun looked like if he didn't add these pictures^

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

I tried to watch this clip, but all I heard was bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk, cluck, bawk, bawk, cluck, cluck, cluck, bawk!!!

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

Points Awarded:

PharaohUB gave koz-man 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.