Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Have you heard this dude speak????? holy sh#t!!!!

obviously, she's got bigger balls than vitturd, dante, greget and JJ Gold combined.....

(not that JJ adds much, if anything at all, to the other three homo losers, but you get the point)....

Back on point, just listen to this guy:

after listening to my fellow man and houstonian talk about hunting and fishing with his dad, I kinda like him and realize he and I are alot a like........ both have huge diks, like to hunt, fish, etc.....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Of course Larry Fitzgerald sounds like a man.

DaFuq is wrong with you Donker, why would you think otherwise??

#bringhomeBGLF

Auto Donk

my bad.....

however, I do note that Larry apparently grew a foot taller while over there in russia..... must be the hgh.....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Honestly, both Hunter and Brittney seem like fun people to hang out with occasionally.

I don't mind a bit of off roading and degening myself now and then

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It seems so strange that BG makes so much more money playing basketball in Russia than the US.

They sure throw more money at the women. I suppose the oligarch owners don't care about profits, but maybe they have been trying to recruit spies with the better money. That souns Russian...lol.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...4c596fd37c5a86

Russian sports leagues have been able to pay top players these high salaries because some of the teams are funded by government municipalities while others are owned by oligarchs who care more about winning championships and trophies than being profitable.
    There are stories of Russian owners putting up players in luxury accommodations and taking them on shopping sprees and buying them expensive gifts in addition to paying their salaries.
    The Russian league has a completely different financial structure from the WNBA, where there is a salary cap, players’ union and collective bargaining agreement.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

one of top wr's in history of nfl got to super bowl but lost

never had any negative news on or off field

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ...never had any negative news on or off field
    Not quite true.

He was involved in a "baby mama beatdown" domestic violence issue. He was never charged but there was a protection order issued against him in 2008.

Not a lot of headlines about that though.

He didn't Ray Rice it, but there was some negative news there. He was never charged and it could always have been BS, but the story was buried at the time.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Honestly, both Hunter and Brittney seem like fun people to hang out with occasionally.

I don't mind a bit of off roading and degening myself now and then
    Opti, I would pay 100 quid to see your reaction when Hunter, after inviting you up to his room, grabs his selfy stick, drops trow, and proceeds to shave his nasty bunghole right in front of you.......

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Opti, I would pay 100 quid to see your reaction when Hunter, after inviting you up to his room, grabs his selfy stick, drops trow, and proceeds to shave his nasty bunghole right in front of you.......

Auto Donk

seiously, I could see opti with that look he gets, somewhat perplexed, saying, "seriously, mate, now what the hell am I supposed to do with THAT?" ("THAT" referring to hunter's "smooth as diggity's shaven balls" bloated cinnamon ring with a nick or two from the shave, oozing blood, and a half deflated hemmoroid)
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Would be my exact reaction, and laughing.